• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

joelseph

Sam Tiba - The Saddest Show In Town
Sleepy Brown - Can't Wait
Prince - Pink Cashmere + Cashmere Cat - Mirror Maru
Lana Del Rey - National Anthem (Cashmere Cat Remix)
Looptroop - DM-87
Sade - By Your Side (Neptunes Remix)
Cee-Lo Green - Big Ole Words
T-Pain - Studio
Canblaster - I Think About U3
Surfing Leons - Banga (Richelle & Mr Tweeks Remix)
Brandy - I Tried (Instrumental)
Verse Simmonds - Fvcks Wit U
2pac - There U Go (Slow)
Shaggy - It Wasn't Me (Accapella)
Cashmere Cat - Kiss Kiss (LidoLido Remix) + T-Pain - Dancefloor
Trippy Turtle - I'm Sprung
Saian Supa Crew - A Co - Mow (Hamisow Boh)
Sam Tiba - U Lookin For A Title And All U Think About Is That Other Person So U Name It Me & Her
Booba - Alter Ego
Para One - Every Little Thing (Instrumental)
Future - Turn On The Lights (Sad Loop)
Sam Tiba - Things Life (feat. Canblaster)
Q-Ill - Little Bit (Mad Slowed)
Sam Tiba - My Eldorado
Surkin - I Want You Back (Canblaster Remix) + Surkin - Oedo606 (Sam Tiba Remix)
T-Pain - Church
Canblaster - The Situation
Gwen Stefani - Long Way To Go feat. Andre3000
Miguel - Do You (Cashmere Cat Remix

miksushag

That coverart reminds me of this.

tumblr_m05cajshwc1qk7ttb.jpg

joelseph

Listening to Europe's idea of footwork fills me with a feeling of sadness. Not because it is bad but because Chicago can't wake up and give it's home grown producers the love they deserve.

Alucrid

Banned
i was listening to kingdom's bank head on youtube and then i noticed that i was staring at a moose in the sunset. quite refreshing from scantily clad girls.

hello gaf. Back in the UK. Now to dig through this thread for all the music ive missed while I was away.

Any new Bicep? This late night tuff guy is pretty good, shame Im at somethign else long ago planned on the same night hes in london, that club is down the road from my friends :/

edit: You ALL need to hear this!

Just Kiddin - I Want U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MukKjgC6wBE

This is sick!

Probably the worst thing he's ever produced in my eyes. That's probably a bit harsh but I'm still sore from when I saw him live and he played it and it didn't meet my expectations in the slightest. Original >>>>>>>>>

Not bad hey. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Charles Murdoch and Touch Sensitive remixes are like tomorrow.

miksushag

hello gaf. Back in the UK. Now to dig through this thread for all the music ive missed while I was away.

Any new Bicep? This late night tuff guy is pretty good, shame Im at somethign else long ago planned on the same night hes in london, that club is down the road from my friends :/

bicep vs simian mobile disco - sacrifice, its a bomb!

Shaneus

Digweed was pretty fucking spectacular for the first hour and a bit we saw him... then he went to this weird place that was kinda prog but without anything interesting about it whatsoever. But without seeing him, I wouldn't have come across these surprisingly decent gems:

Tom Rowland (yes, THAT Tom Rowland) - Through Me (almost has a bit of a Green Velvet vibe, I think)
Brancaccio & Bishop - You're So Fine (John Monkman remix)

There were a couple of others, but Shazam didn't want to co-operate :/

All of them.

More specifically:
Good luck finding "proper" releases though. Most are either unreleased or vinyl-only. Thankfully, I'm a proud owner of both Do I Believe in God and My Body's On Fire on vinyl :D Former's a fucking corker of a party track.

Bah..
I need more stuff like this thats digital :( God knows what happened while I was away but I think I got infected by some kind of nu disco bug

Fjordson

miksushag

Good luck finding "proper" releases though. Most are either unreleased or vinyl-only. Thankfully, I'm a proud owner of both Do I Believe in God and My Body's On Fire on vinyl :D Former's a fucking corker of a party track.

You mean the tuff cut #1 and #2? They are absolute belters. Have to start collecting more disco-oriented stuff., really fun to play between some uk bass or techno tunes, keeps the dancefloor fresh!

Shaneus

Bah..
I need more stuff like this thats digital :( God knows what happened while I was away but I think I got infected by some kind of nu disco bug
Are you in the US? It's probably the seasons. I'm kind of veering away from it as we get more entrenched in winter down here, and more into nice, warm analogue synths <3

Shaneus

Damn, you weren't kidding. Only three LNTG tracks on the US iTunes store =[
Yup. And any of the copies you find on the net of pretty much all of them (save for the released ones) will most likely be Soundcloud rips, which are at 128kbps. Doesn't stop my mate from playing them out (you really can't notice them on mid to low-end club gear) but something you might want to be aware of.

Got links to them?
Nah im in the UK shanues but it is technically "summer" here
Close enough ;)

I'm still very much a seasonal listener though, and I think I always have been... only just noticed it in the last few years. Will subconsciously steer away from lighter, more open and flighty music in the winter months.

miksushag

I'm still very much a seasonal listener though, and I think I always have been... only just noticed it in the last few years. Will subconsciously steer away from lighter, more open and flighty music in the winter months.

We all know that you listen to my chemical romance, brokencyde, pitbull and blood on the dancefloor in the wintermonths!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg

on a seriousnote,

XO - No Scrubs
https://soundcloud.com/xo_music_uk/xo-no-scrubs-free-download-1k

http://boomkat.com/downloads/734846-mak-pasteman-dither-dancing-kicks
http://boomkat.com/downloads/719397-thundercat-apocalypse this is just murderous, FlyLo co-produced can't go wrong.
http://boomkat.com/downloads/727025-gold-panda-half-of-where-you-live new gold panda lp

Leon Vynehall - BROTHER/SISTER EP
http://www.beatport.com/release/brother-sister-ep/1081043

Shaneus

We all know that you listen to my chemical romance, brokencyde, pitbull and blood on the dancefloor in the wintermonths!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg

on a seriousnote
Oh yeah, not... serious... that's exactly right. Of course.

Anyway, this just popped in my head. It's old, I'm sure I've posted it before but it's so damn good, it'd be a crime not to share it with you all. And because it was free when it was released, here's a proper link to it:
Knightlife (vs. Bag Raiders vs. Time Bandits) - Love By Mouth

BeeDog

Hyp 133: J. Tijn

01. West Norwood Cassette Library - Innervisions - Unreleased
02. Leon Vynehall - Brother - Aus Music
03. R.I.P Productions - Obsessed - Ice Cream
04. Vince Watson - ??? (Paul Woolford remix) - ???
05. SLS - Into The Groove (J. Tijn edit) - Unreleased
06. Female - Untitled - Downwards
07. joeFarr - Tape 6 - Unreleased
08. Guy Andrews - Fixture - FINA
09. J. Tijn - Cunning - Unreleased
10. Metrist - Yuley Sea's - Unreleased
11. Paul Mac - 92 Way of Acid - Unreleased
12. J. Tijn - Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub - WNCL Recordings
13. Regis - Speak To Me - Downwards
14. Randomer - No Hook - Turbo
15. Francis Xavier - We Got It (J. Tijn remix) - Motorik!
16. Happa - Sanity is Statistical - Unreleased
17. Omen's Jot - Hulk Cock - Ampoule
18. Surgeon - Set One (Version II) - Tresor
19. Witch - Krups - Unreleased

Absolutely banging mix.

Fjordson

Yup. And any of the copies you find on the net of pretty much all of them (save for the released ones) will most likely be Soundcloud rips, which are at 128kbps. Doesn't stop my mate from playing them out (you really can't notice them on mid to low-end club gear) but something you might want to be aware of.
That's unfortunate. I'm just imagining a compilation CD with like 20 of his best reworks. I would pay anything for that shit. Or a digital FLAC release. Hot damn.

Thank god for his soundcloud. This thing is a goldmine. Been listening to random tracks on it for like three days straight.

Shaneus

That's unfortunate. I'm just imagining a compilation CD with like 20 of his best reworks. I would pay anything for that shit. Or a digital FLAC release. Hot damn.

Thank god for his soundcloud. This thing is a goldmine. Been listening to random tracks on it for like three days straight.
He's releasing an album if that means anything, and the original track that appeared on his SC (I can't recall the name) is really, really good. I suspect that there may be some of his edits that appear on that LP, but I obviously can't say for sure.

In fact, I think it was supposed to be getting released around June/July or something?

He's releasing an album if that means anything, and the original track that appeared on his SC (I can't recall the name) is really, really good. I suspect that there may be some of his edits that appear on that LP, but I obviously can't say for sure.

In fact, I think it was supposed to be getting released around June/July or something?

Hes put up one remix for free Dl (saw it on facebook half hour ago) which is something I guess.

Divius

Long time James Blake collaborator AIRHEAD's album For Years was released recently. It's pretty solid, very reminiscent of oldschool JB album with some more guitarplay and vocals other than JB. So if you are into that, check it out.

homepage_large.ebcdb428.jpg

Listen: Autumn
Listen: Milkola Bottle

Top Bottom