• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

okno

Audision - Yellow Sunset (Robag Wruhme Stoylago Edit)

Free Robag edit up. Get it now, it won't be available very long! It's a nice track, nothing mindblowing, but really nice and warm for such a shit-tacularly cold day like today. Also, PSA for NYC peeps, Robag will be playing on 2/01!

Have fun at that Bicep gig, johnlenham! Them + Maurice Fulton, ooph. Maurice can do no wrong.

Have fun at that Bicep gig, johnlenham! Them + Maurice Fulton, ooph. Maurice can do no wrong.

Thanks! Ive been meaning to catch Bicep for aaaggees and then Terje and Maurice was a huge bonus. Didn't even realize he had an album coming out!
Something different as well as normally all the nights I go to recently are "Bass music" and dubstep nights, not been to a house night in a hell of a long time.

Ive bought tickets to like 4 things today I swear and still more before the weeks out. Ontop of records my wallet is in agony.

1544328_10151823969036227_1823138773_n.png

1488097_535001989940639_1694277533_n.jpg

Eyoe Presents Four Tet Brixton All-Nighter 2
PERFORMING: Four Tet
Brixton Academy, London
Saturday, 22 Mar 2014 at 10:00PM

Shaneus

Audision - Yellow Sunset (Robag Wruhme Stoylago Edit)

Free Robag edit up. Get it now, it won't be available very long! It's a nice track, nothing mindblowing, but really nice and warm for such a shit-tacularly cold day like today. Also, PSA for NYC peeps, Robag will be playing on 2/01!

Oh god I can't get it because I'm at work and I love Robag and oh man I know I'm going to miss out :( Is it classic Robag mechanically clicky wacky goodness?

Any chance you or someone else could up it to Mediafire?

okno

Oh god I can't get it because I'm at work and I love Robag and oh man I know I'm going to miss out :( Is it classic Robag mechanically clicky wacky goodness?

Any chance you or someone else could up it to Mediafire?

I'm sure it'll still be up by the time you get home from work :p It's less clicky-clacky-wacky and more in line with his more prog/trance-leaning stuff, ala "Heimat" or "Donnerkuppel".

Can't WAIT to see him next month!

Shaneus

I'm sure it'll still be up by the time you get home from work :p It's less clicky-clacky-wacky and more in line with his more prog/trance-leaning stuff, ala "Heimat" or "Donnerkuppel".

Can't WAIT to see him next month!
Have you seen him yet? I doubt he would've changed since he was last in Australia... 4ish years ago? I'll repeat what I've been saying about that gig since I saw it: Easily the most challenging, satisfying set I've ever seen. My music-loving mind was enamoured with it, my analytical mind was in a mess trying to pull each song apart and appreciate it on each layer it was made with. My brain was burnt out by the end of it, but in the best way possible.

And yes, I was completely sober at the time.

I'm over-the-moon excited for what you're going to experience :D

So is Robag:
iK8U6aQ.jpg

<3

Seems Ive bought some albums years ago as gifts and Amazon has given them to me as downloads. Look at the track-list on this! and its unmixed!

Disc: 1
1. Rhythm Is A Dancer - SNAP!
2. Let Me Be Your Fantasy - Baby D
3. Playing With Knives - Bizarre Inc
4. Ride On Time - Black Box
5. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic Feat. Felly
6. The Rhythm Of The Night - Corona
7. U Sure Do - Strike
8. Mr. Vain - Culture Beat
9. Everybody's Free - Rozalla
10. Another Night - Real McCoy
11. What Is Love? - Haddaway
12. The Key, The Secret - Urban Cookie Collective
13. U Got 2 Let The Music - Cappella
14. Son Of A Gun - JX
15. On A Ragga Tip - SL2
16. Ebeneezer Goode - Shamen
17. Gonna Make You Sweat - C&C Music Factory
18. Killer - Adamski Feat. Seal
19. Groove Is In The Heart - Deee
20. Dub Be Good To Me - Beats International

Disc: 2
1. Dreamer - Livin' Joy
2. Show Me Love - Robin S.
3. The Bomb! - Kenny "Dope" Presents The Bucketheads
4. Hideaway - De'Lacy
5. Finally - CeCe Peniston
6. Push The Feeling On - Nightcrawlers
7. I Luv U Baby - The Original
8. Keep Warm - Jinny
9. Things Can Only Get Better - D:Ream
10. Shine On - Degrees Of Motion
11. Disco's Revenge - Gusto
12. Saturday Night Party - Alex Party
13. Let The Music (Lift You Up) - Loveland Feat. Rachel McFarlane
14. Passion - Gat Décor
15. It's A Fine Day - Opus III
16. (I Wanna Give You) Devotion - Nomad
17. Your Loving Arms - Billie Ray Martin
18. Don't You Want Me - Felix
19. Nakasaki (I Need A Lover Tonight) - Ken Doh
20. Higher State Of Consciousness - Wink

Disc: 3
1. No Good (Start The Dance) - The Prodigy
2. Fly Life - Basement Jaxx
3. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
4. Space Cowboy - Jamiroquai
5. Missing - Everything But The Girl
6. King Of My Castle - Wamdue Project
7. Free - Ultra Naté
8. Don't Call Me Baby - Madison Avenue
9. Never Gonna Let You Go - Tina Moore
10. I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Real Feat. The Mad Stuntman
11. Horny '98 - Mousse T. Vs Hot 'n' Juicy
12. Needin' U - David Morales Presents The Face
13. Get Get Down - Paul Johnson
14. Turn Around - Phats & Small
15. I'm Alive - Stretch & Vern
16. Reach Up - Perfecto Allstarz
17. Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay
18. Up & Down - Vengaboys
19. Encore Une Fois - SASH!
20. You're Not Alone - Olive

Shaneus

Seems Ive bought some albums years ago as gifts and Amazon has given them to me as downloads. Look at the track-list on this! and its unmixed!
Holy fucking shit. It's like I'm looking at a typed tracklisting of what I would've put on mixtapes at random points during the 90s.

joelseph

Posted this in hop, not sure they appreciate club music. This thing goes, enjoy.

NEUPORT BLACK FRIDAY MIX II FOR LIVER DIET

1. YEA HOE - Gangsta Boo & Sinjin Hawk
2. HOES BE GOIN' - Sicko Mobb X J Cash
3. EQUUS - Drippin X DJ New Jersey Drone
4. MONEY DROP - Swizzymack
6. CLOUD ON MY MIND (ft Jeremiah Meece) (prod by THE GTW) - KIT
7. MUSCULINA MASCHINA - Neue Scheisse X Ophex X Mesijus
8. HEARTBROKEN 2013 - Uniique
9. WU TANG FOREVER (FUCK YOU SO GOOD) -DJ Tim Dolla
10. MAKE U TOUCH MY - DJ Yolo Bear
11. HANNAxMONTANA - DJ Tim Dolla
12. FUCK BOY - J $tash X Bukkweat Bill
13. FUCK WIT ME - DJ Tim Dolla
14. CREEP - DJ Big O
15. FUCK WIT DIS - Abdu Ali
16. BELLS - Jam City
17. TEAR DA CLUB UP (SAM TIBA & MYD RMX) - DJ Class
18. BODIES - Xavier Wulf X Gangsta Boo
19. IGNANT - The Reef
20. I GOT CASH - Chief Keef & Dro

S/O MAAL A GOOMBA DROPS!

joelseph

MORRI$ x PHILLY BABY &#8207;@philcanty 1m
Tune into BBC1 XTRA today @ 2pm (CST), @mistajam bout to drop the world premiere of my latest remix for @KatyB new single #1XJam <3

This is pretty awesome. Ordered Thread LP (in a sale no less) on Civil musics bandcamp just before xmas.
Guy says its out of stock and a delivery wont be in till new year but to hold tight and he will sort us all out. Got this today!

"hey guys,

After the long delay and many apologies later, your order of Om Unit 'Threads' has been sent out to you today!

The repress of Threads came through yesterday, and we had Om Unit in to sign all the copies that needed to go out too. As well as having your signed copy, you'll all receive and extra 12" and 7", as well as some stickers too :)

Again, many many apologies for the delay and thank you so much for your patience over this time. Any further questions just give me a shout.

Enjoy your goodies!

Pretty awesome especially considering I paid £8 for the LP

miksushag

Fucking finland and lame headliners. Should I go and see random techhouse dude #1 or #2? Theyr always something like Marco Gisallonini or Luis Mumbazoni.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Ten days til new Shackleton, yessss

The lesser-spotted Shackleton has announced a new 12&#8243;, the first material from the former Skull Disco boss since 2012&#8242;s mightily impressive Music For The Quiet Hour/The Drawbar Organ EPs.

Titled ‘Freezing Opening Thawing’, the three-track is described by his Woe To The Septic Heart label as having “an involved narrative, poly-rhythmic percussive elements and a psychedelic edge”, with the use of various time signatures. Sounds like brain food to us – check out audio samples at Surus.

The sleeve has been designed by Shackleton’s regular collaborator Zeke Clough, who also provided the artwork for the Drawbar Organ boxset.

‘Freezing Opening Thawing’ is due out on 12&#8243; and digitally on January 20. [via JunoPlus]

Tracklist:

A. ‘Freezing Opening Thawing’
AA1. ‘White Flower with Silvery Eye’
AA2. ‘Silver Keys’

Servbot24

Banned
after a bit of time with the actress album i am feeling

rip > hazyville > splazsh > ghettoville > nearly all other music being made today

obsessed with "rap" even though it kinda flies against what makes actress great

I'm hoping this thread can help me find an album that came out around 1 or 2 years ago. I thought it was by Scuba, but I guess I'm wrong about that. It was called something like crystal swords as far as I remember. The cover of the album had an illustration of a large crystal, with lots of vibrant orange and purple, as far as I remember. Any Ideas?

Edit: Surprisingly I was able to find it. I was thinking of Glass Swords by Rustie. Ultra Thizz is pretty great if you haven't heard it by now.

I'm hoping this thread can help me find an album that came out around 1 or 2 years ago. I thought it was by Scuba, but I guess I'm wrong about that. It was called something like crystal swords as far as I remember. The cover of the album had an illustration of a large crystal, with lots of vibrant orange and purple, as far as I remember. Any Ideas?

Edit: Surprisingly I was able to find it. I was thinking of Glass Swords by Rustie. Ultra Thizz is pretty great if you haven't heard it by now.

Ha as soon as Crystal Swords came up I was rushing to respond with Rustie.

thabiz

Move D doing Fabric 74

01. Roy Davis Jr. - Under Tha Sun
02. Liz Torres - Your Love is All I Need (Dub Mix)
03. Liberty City - Some Lovin’
04. M.ono - Holding Back California
05. Jamie Trench & Angus Jefford - Bringin’ Tha Heat
06. Earl Jeffers - The Goose
07. Darkman - Annihilating Rhythm (The Destruction Mix)
08. MD III - Shake That Body (K-Alexi Dubs You The Right Way Mix)
09. Dom 877 - Do It Right
10. Juju & Jordash - Loosey Goosey
11. Christo - New Jazzno
12. Last Magpie - Roots
13. Move D / D-Man - Luvbyrds
14. Willow - Feel Me
15. Smallpeople & Rau - Unke

okno

Move D doing Fabric 74

11. Christo - New Jazzno
12. Last Magpie - Roots
14. Willow - Feel Me

Yessssssss. That Liz Torres track is boss. Excited for this!

okno

Only just realised it's old (heard it on the weekend) but my goodness, italo-disco all up in this bitch:
Hannulelauri - Metropol
Also has a healthy dose of New Order and Depeche Mode. Because why not?

I've always had a soft spot for these guys. Loved this release when it came out, but I've played it to death: Super Monkey

Edit: I can't get enough of Paranoid London - Paris Dub 1... Just does not ever get tired for me. Digging into the past again, re-discovered this gem: Slam - Positive Education

Technoooooooooooo!

miksushag

I've always had a soft spot for these guys. Loved this release when it came out, but I've played it to death: Super Monkey

Edit: I can't get enough of Paranoid London - Paris Dub 1... Just does not ever get tired for me. Digging into the past again, re-discovered this gem: Slam - Positive Education

Technoooooooooooo!

Hmmmm, was there some label called Paris Club Trax or something?

edit: nvm, it was an ep Paris Underground Trax - Vol 1 (My Love Is Underground)

bowery

New cashmere cat EP out feb 10th, as poppy as his music may be it's some of the most creative and enjoyable electronic music coming out now, big release for luckyme

Nyx

Move D doing Fabric 74

11. Christo - New Jazzno
12. Last Magpie - Roots
14. Willow - Feel Me

Nice! Move D is great.

Shaneus

Yeah, I'd never heard of him when he was supporting someone in Melbourne about a year or so ago. Was probably the best of the night.

Might've been Superpitcher? Played in a different area though. But still, shit all over everyone else.
Edit: Was Ellen Allien and Jimpster. Allien wasn't horrible, Jimpster was boring (was expecting something like this :/) but Move D was nuts.

Top Bottom