• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

johnlenham, did you catch this yet?

It's like garage/grime based. But goes for a strange cyberpunk downtempo vibe. Doesn't know if it's 80's or 90's.

Ive not listened to it properly but Im aware of it, if you are into it youll probably like Yameneko.
There is a fairly recent boileroom of them that you should check out.

Got another event, not that anyone here can go but

Facebook link

11140281_493345954149873_8605839102621430453_n.jpg

Congrats, Johnlenham! Nice to see your night being successful in a market as tough as London.

Cheers man. Its getting pretty rough with venues closing left and right.

We are supposed to be doing a boat party at Outlook Festival but still working out the logistics!

okno

Anyone at the Bunker last Saturday? What a fun night, I had a blast playing :O. I like the Panther Room a lot more then the main one.

Super bummed I wasn't there, but I had to work and stay rested for a marathon day of drinking on Sunday :p I def agree that TPR is better than Output, but you can't beat the sound quality in Output. It's unreal how clear the sound is in that room! I was able to be in the dead center of the dancefloor and have a conversation with my friend while Marcel a Fengler beat the shit out of the place.

TTG

I need your help music GAF! Bear with my ignorance here, but I'm looking for something like the 3 following things:

Kavinsky
Terminator Soundtrack
The first minute of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhYa4samfjE

It doesn't have to be fast or slow, but whatever that sound is, I need a lot more of it in my life and I don't know where to look(is this the right place?).

Please and thank you.

injurai

Banned
I need your help music GAF! Bear with my ignorance here, but I'm looking for something like the 3 following things:

Kavinsky
Terminator Soundtrack
The first minute of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhYa4samfjE

It doesn't have to be fast or slow, but whatever that sound is, I need a lot more of it in my life and I don't know where to look(is this the right place?).

Please and thank you.

Com Truise
Perturbator
Lazerhawk

Bascially this tread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551396

BeeDog

Goddamn, the techno/electronica genre has been kicking ass so far in 2015. Tons of great albums. Just a couple of days ago Matrixxman - Homesick was released which is beastly, but I want to pimp this upcoming one that'll be released in August on Giegling sublabel Forum (a.k.a. Traumprinz's label):

Fuubutsushi - Sa Pa

Awesome stuff.

Goddamn, the techno/electronica genre has been kicking ass so far in 2015. Tons of great albums. Just a couple of days ago Matrixxman - Homesick was released which is beastly, but I want to pimp this upcoming one that'll be released in August on Giegling sublabel Forum (a.k.a. Traumprinz's label):

Fuubutsushi - Sa Pa

Awesome stuff.
I'm not familiar with the site really, it's just playing samples and not the whole track, right?

okno

I'm not familiar with the site really, it's just playing samples and not the whole track, right?

Yeah, Clone does 90 second samples.

Not really feeling that, to be honest. I love Giegling and Forum, but the recent output on both has been severely lacking, in my opinion. Far too self-indulgent and just not... good. I need to give this another try on some proper headphones or speakers, though.

Widge

DJ Richard LP is stunning. Best album this year since In The Wake Of The Dark Earth.

Gonno's forthcoming one is hot too.

X-Frame

What's up everyone?

I recently discovered Rameses B on Bandcamp and randomly started listening to his Timeless EP and I love it. I really enjoy electronic with female vocals like on that EP. Can you point me in the direction of similar songs or albums like that one? It doesn't need to have a female guest, even vocal inserts or whatever they're called I like.

It seems this Monstercat label is where I should start looking? Thanks!

UP: Ohh, another album I love is Varien & 7 Minutes Dead "Mirai Sekai EP" if that helps narrow down the style/sub-genre I like.

Top Bottom