• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

andylsun

This is a bit good! Friend of mine mentioned it on Monday and I bought it Tuesday.

Found sounds/ ambient / soundscape music that feels like driving back from a New England ski hill late at night in the dark in the dead of winter. Lovely stuff.

Monastery - Peculiar Storms

2e72SkSl.jpg

okno

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qh540ef2rxbsqs/fourfourfun - fortyfortyfun07.mp3?dl=0

Bicep - Go (Bicep's Liquid Mix / Flanger Mix)
Hidden Spheres - Waiting
D-Malice - Indian Time
ASOK - Count Zero
Soramimi - Moon Mourning (Jordan Remix)
STL - Wrong
DJ Richard - Savage Coast
Levon Vincent - Woman Is An Angel
Galcher Lustwerk - Parlay
Coma - Lora (Pional Remix)

40 mins of fun as usual. Not stuck it up properly yet.

So crazy seeing my mate's label, Dusk Notes, getting so much support on their new release. So, so crazy.

Loving the mix, by the way.

daviyoung

Banned
Looks like it's mix season!

Quick one from me: housey base, trancey centre, tech topping

120bpm casual

1. Marco Capizzi - Tangeri Night
2. Aidan Lavelle - Me Myself My 303
3. Supernova - So Wet (Metodi Hristov and DJ Lion Mix)
4. Dino Lenny - The Magic Room
5. Redondo - Tattoo Girl (Oxia Mix)
6. Yotto - Slowly
7. Jennie A Bambook - The Storm (Drifter Mix)
8. Alle Farben - Get High (Moonbootica Mix)
9. WhoMadeWho - There's A Way (Andhim Mix)
10. Icarus - Don't Cry Wolf (Seven Doors Mix)
11. Terranova - Tell Me Why (Danny Daze Mix)
12. Weval - Gimme Some (Hunter/Game Mix)

https://soundcloud.com/daviyoung/house-your-father-13

Widge

So crazy seeing my mate's label, Dusk Notes, getting so much support on their new release. So, so crazy.

Loving the mix, by the way.

Thank you! This 40 minute thing has sparked my mix bug, no more piecing together things over the course of many months. Fun fresh fast.

Ah Dusk Notes lot friends? I am meant to be hooking up for a mix/feature at some point soon. Quite a different sound that EP, swirling dark and dense where so much nowadays is lofi and dusty. I was due to review but fatherhood absorbs my time.,.

okno

Thank you! This 40 minute thing has sparked my mix bug, no more piecing together things over the course of many months. Fun fresh fast.

Ah Dusk Notes lot friends? I am meant to be hooking up for a mix/feature at some point soon. Quite a different sound that EP, swirling dark and dense where so much nowadays is lofi and dusty. I was due to review but fatherhood absorbs my time.,.

A bit ago, I actually did the same thing for myself: recorded 40 minute quick fix mixes. Helped me out so much in learning how to direct a flow within a mix. Makes you think much quicker and to also think ahead.

I've known Cory since I moved to NYC five years ago. He was one of the first people I met here, hah. To see where he is at now is incredibly inspiring. And Jordan is nothing to sneeze at, either. That kid makes some dope records and is a fantastic DJ.

No surprise considering Fred P has been mentoring him for a while now :p

Rafq

Neo Member
man my inspiration is insane these last few days.
made two mixes in two days and my hands are aching to make another one

RED ALERT

Entire Basement Avenue Basement Jams catalog is going digital on 9/25, but you can get it early at Boomkat. Some of these have been sold out for a looooong time, so fuck yes.

Denis Sulta - A.A.S. (Nite & Day Mix)
Denis Sulta - A.A.L.A.S.

F u u u u u u u u u u u u u u c k.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcB9YQkma8c]Marquis Hawkes - Hold On

I MEAN.
that Denis Sulta record is sooooo good. Josh Cheon from Honeysound System dropped AAS at Panorama Bar last weekend. All the queens were singing along lol.

BeeDog

Heads-up for the resident Spotify techno heads; both Ostgut Ton and Ilian Tape, two of the best labels around, have uploaded their entire discographies now! Eeeeeeek.

Spent two hours sorting through the Ilian Tape material yesterday, and will probably waste the entire night adding all the Ostgut gems to my playlists.

daviyoung

Banned
Music blog Last Gas Station just dropped a free compilation

http://www.lagasta.com/la-ga-sta-late-summer-compilation-vol-5/

Haven't listened to all the tracks but the The Juan Maclean remix is really solid.

And some shameless promo, my latest mix:

https://soundcloud.com/daviyoung/house-your-father-14

1. Sean Roman - Infinity
2. Popof feat. Arno Joey - Going Back (Oxia and Miss Kittin Dub)
3. Anthony Mea - Landscape
4. Supernova - Plastic Jungle
5. Apres - Chicago (Eli & Fur Mix)
6. MarcoA - Ciclos
7. Anatol Jules- The Girl
8. Catz n' Dogz feat. Tanika - Get It Right (Claude VonStroke Mix)
9. Art Department - The Agent (Nitin Mix)
10. Maceo Plex pres. C.A.R - Mirror Me
11. Copyright - Be Together
12. Wolf & Lamb - After We're Gone (Higher Power Dub)

Rafq

Neo Member
Heads-up for the resident Spotify techno heads; both Ostgut Ton and Ilian Tape, two of the best labels around, have uploaded their entire discographies now! Eeeeeeek.

Spent two hours sorting through the Ilian Tape material yesterday, and will probably waste the entire night adding all the Ostgut gems to my playlists.

real sick didnt know this.
thx

Nyx

Anyone know a site where old live-sets are archived?

I need Josh Wink @ Ultra Music Festival 25-3-2006, don't know if anyone still has this perhaps?

Top Bottom