• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

G-Fex

I didn't know lol, I'm bad with names.

Razor is a swell guy for watching my boring pre-NWA streams.

None the less Wrestlemania X8 Matt Hardy Scott Hall fight was hilarity

DESTROYA

I am the dude that has watched almost all your vids, I will say pretty fricken entertaining.
I gotta go lift some weights and start training.

I don't even understand what went down, in all honesty.

I won't pry. Probably not any of my business.

Heavy tried to drop some kind of bomb on me because he's a sensitive ass dude when it comes to his precious WWE product and got angry when I called kane's monologue "terrible," I responded, SoulPlaya got in the discussion as well, then G-Fex had some kind of tiff with dream and Lyte Edge, and BAH GAWD IT WAS A MASSACRE.

Really, just WrassleGaf gonna WrassleGAF crap. Still, I do believe Fex is mentally scarred and will take 2-4 days to recover.

G-Fex

Heavy tried to drop some kind of bomb on me because he's a sensitive ass dude when it comes to his precious WWE product and got angry when I called kane's monologue "terrible," I responded, SoulPlaya got in the discussion as well, then G-Fex had some kind of tiff with dream and Lyte Edge, and BAH GAWD IT WAS A MASSACRE.

Really, just WrassleGaf gonna WrassleGAF crap. Still, I do believe Fex is mentally scarred and will take 2-4 days to recover.

oh shut up :p

I guess that's why Heavy and Wrecker were fighting.

I just called out Dream like I usually do (he usually ignores me). I called him out on the truth saying the UFC fanboy is a fucking lame ass troll and a drag to the thread. He has no good arguement so he goes on about my post history( I think he stalks me?) and he calls out NWA and all that (again cause he has nothing else to say) And Lyte comes in like a idiot like we're talking about the NWA were weren't cause dumbass Dream just brought it up.

That's pretty much it, I'm done with that mark.

I'm going to go stream in a few minutes, tune in if you want to.

Cause Most likely I won't be doing it this friday or saturday.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

seeing fex and dream go at it was awesome. i laughed when dream tried to out fex, only for that shit to blow up in his face.

Oh, I got it.

Shit, WrestleGAF needs to relax sometime. That's some foolish bullshit.

Y'all are my dudes.

Oh, I got it.

Shit, WrestleGAF needs to relax sometime. That's some foolish bullshit.

Y'all are my dudes.

Damn right. Fuck kayfabe.

1hY57.jpg

I call that I'm HHH

G-Fex

Guys who wants to teach me about Skype and how to use it or I can use Fever's thing.

i'd like someone peoples talking with me while game's going on.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Guys who wants to teach me about Skype and how to use it or I can use Fever's thing.

i'd like someone peoples talking with me while game's going on.

Me and Isay can easily help you out with that.

Download Mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Send a PM to Isay (or I can bug him) and he'll send you the Mumble server details.

Yeah, it'd be pretty fun for all of us to get on mumble to shoot the shit :D

You had to know going up against a big UFC PPV was suicide. Tomorrow night won't be any better. My suggestion is to run a recap show detailing 2011 in NWA, and come back fresh next week.

G-Fex

You had to know going up against a big UFC PPV was suicide. Tomorrow night won't be any better. My suggestion is to run a recap show detailing 2011 in NWA, and come back fresh next week.

well no no NWA tonight just random matches but still I was surrounded a few goofy justin.tv audiences who asked awful questions.

Nah tomorrow I might not due to going to work super early next day.

lol recap show, that might work.

well no no NWA tonight just random matches but still I was surrounded a few goofy justin.tv audiences who asked awful questions.

Nah tomorrow I might not due to going to work super early next day.

lol recap show, that might work.

Oh well then that's fine. I thought you meant your attempted NWA show was a disaster.

And I demand the Beef Wreckers get at least half of the recap show for our accomplishments alone.

Spindashing got lucky tonight! This Wednesday, at Dimension of the Slammed, I will use my rematch clause to destroy Spindashing's reign of murder and reclaim my NWA Intercontinental Championship! I will break my losing streak and I WILL GET MY REVENGE.

G-Fex

Spindashing got lucky tonight! This Wednesday, at Dimension of the Slammed, I will use my rematch clause to destroy Spindashing's reign of murder and reclaim my NWA Intercontinental Championship! I will break my losing streak and I WILL GET MY REVENGE.

And I will get revenge on Spindashing for murdering me.

Top Bottom