• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

3-0 baby!!!

took down Jeff Harvey, SUPER DRAGON!!!, and I took that digivice and shoved straight up Professor Beef's ass!!!

bringin sexy back baby....

G-Fex

3-0 baby!!!

took down Jeff Harvey, SUPER DRAGON!!!, and I took that digivice and shoved straight up Professor Beef's ass!!!

bringin sexy back baby....

Let's see if Eraldo can make it 4-0 tomorrow.

Any of you guys want to join me on Skype or mumble?

G-Fex

DIMENSION OF THE SLAMMED RESULTS

Smilin' Chris Jericho stole the victory from five other competitors in the Six man hell in a Cell match.

EraldoCoil beat Jeff Harvey in pinfall.

ISayFever beat Donatello to become to new US Champion.

Harry Demeanor achieved the boyhood dream and won the IC title back from the ruthless Spindashing.

Net Wrecker settled the grudge once and for all? And beat Heavy.

Spintropia retained their Tag Team titles in a victory over the Beef Wreckers.

Once again the TMNT had beaten the Nation 2.0 in a tornado tag match.

TAZ escaped the cage against DJSandman and Astro Nut

NWA. We have good vibrations, do you?

NWA. The home of good vibrations.

NWA. Vibration status: GOOD.

etc. etc.

Might as well create a Vibration Title.

Not since Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon at WrestleMania X has there been a match that kept you on the edge of your seat.

HarryDemeanor vs. Spindashing - Match of the Century.

Now that I have reclaimed my NWA Intercontinental Championship, I will defend my title any place and any time. You want a shot at my title? Let's make it happen. I will become the greatest NWA Intercontinental Champion of all time.

Not since Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon at WrestleMania X has there been a match that kept you on the edge of your seat.

HarryDemeanor vs. Spindashing - Match of the Century.

Now that I have reclaimed my NWA Intercontinental Championship, I will defend my title any place and any time. You want a shot at my title? Let's make it happen. I will become the greatest NWA Intercontinental Champion of all time.

I, for one, would like to challenge you for that belt. Champion vs. Champion.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Goddamn how good was Dimension of the Slammed last night? That HarryDemeanor-Spindashing match was MOTY calibur.

AND HOW 'BOUT TAZ?!

Figured I'd post it here too.

G-Fex, how does one go about getting a CAW?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Razorskin

----- ------
What the hell? Little Petey Pump Demeanor has two belts?

Also:
oNq8F.png

If Demeanor has two belts, than that means...

...aw shit. :(
THAT'S RIGHT BEEF. I TOOK YOUR BELT.

As I always say, I'm a fighting champion. I'll gladly take on any challengers to either of my belts. All it means is more victims in the Harry Era.

Also the Blood Brothers got lucky last night after the ref blew the call. The Genetic Freaks will be back and better than ever!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I've become the new NWA Cruiserweight Champion on my very first night in the NWA. I know some out there and even some in the back are saying that my win was nothing more than a fluke, just beginner's luck. But next week at Rise and Fall, Eraldocoil and Plywood, you're both going to see that my win tonight was no fluke. I'm the hottest rising star in the NWA, and next Monday, I'll prove it.

Top Bottom