• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

G-Fex

Reminder to everyone that Dimension of the Slammed is this Wednesday.

Also NWA is moving to a new timeslot

I've not seen most of the roster before so going through the opening post was quite entertaining. If you're doing a rumble I request a shot, even if it's a one night only surprise entry.
Never before, Never again, Talons to asses!

G-Fex

I've not seen most of the roster before so going through the opening post was quite entertaining. If you're doing a rumble I request a shot, even if it's a one night only surprise entry.
Never before, Never again, Talons to asses!

You got it Owl, anything for you Brother!

G-Fex

Cards have been released, this isn't super final and I might make last minute adjustments.
Xseql.jpg

7S2Zg.jpg

NZGPx.jpg

h49pn.jpg

ap9TB.jpg

GgvMx.jpg

rVzdk.jpg

HIDlb.jpg

Kaladin

That's right, I am taking the night off at Dimension of the Slammed. I will sit back at home and evaluate my competition and maybe, maybe I will find someone worthy of a title shot. Looking at the card though, I may have a better match with Chris Jericho's jacket.

Also, shouldn't I be higher than a 95? No wonder I jobbed so much before winning the belt.

G-Fex

That's right, I am taking the night off at Dimension of the Slammed. I will sit back at home and evaluate my competition and maybe, maybe I will find someone worthy of a title shot. Looking at the card though, I may have a better match with Chris Jericho's jacket.

Also, shouldn't I be higher than a 95? No wonder I jobbed so much before winning the belt.
LOL No

snsKt.jpg

don't worry it's not a title match

G-Fex

Big words from the big beef himself.

I think Eradicoil and the rest of the new guys need to form a Nexus type of stable.

Kaladin

Pfft. I'm not worried about that midget Taz. Astronut should be banned from NWA competition though. I searched the rule books and in Book 15, page 267, paragraph 4, line 2 it says that headgear must adhere to strict NWA standards. Well, I couldn't find those specific standards yet, but I'm sure they do not include a intergalactic space helmet. That helmet is loaded and we can't get inside to verify that it isn't or isn't because Astronut claims that opening it will kill him. Any lawyer that I hire would recommend that he be banned from NWA competition.

G-Fex

VgFDk.jpg

Bold Statements by our superstars as they get ready to enter the Dimension. The Dimension of the Slammed! First new PPV of the year.

Good luck tomorrow

Entropia

No One Remembers
Do the BeefWreckers really think they have what it takes to beat the NWA Tag Team Champions? Hold that thought, not only are we the NWA Tag Team Champions but Spin and I hold the two most prestigious titles in the NWA. My boy Spin's got the Intercontinental Gold around his waist and me? I have the crowning achievement of the NWA... I have the World Championship. These two think they can take our gold?

I'd also like to remind the Beef Wreckers what happens when you mess with Spin and I. Take a look at what happened to Ithil, they're in for the same fate!

OOC: (yes, I am DOING that) - but G-Fex if you can, can you throw up the links to everyone's themes? I love mine

Do the BeefWreckers really think they have what it takes to beat the NWA Tag Team Champions? Hold that thought, not only are we the NWA Tag Team Champions but Spin and I hold the two most prestigious titles in the NWA. My boy Spin's got the Intercontinental Gold around his waist and me? I have the crowning achievement of the NWA... I have the World Championship. These two think they can take our gold?

I'd also like to remind the Beef Wreckers what happens when you mess with Spin and I. Take a look at what happened to Ithil, they're in for the same fate!

iEJB54yChDJky.gif

*sits on a throne*

PROF. BEEF 3:16 SAYS "ERALDO'S WAIFUS ARE UGLY."

After i'm through with Hardy I'm coming straight after you, Beef. I'm sick and tired of you dissing my waifus. After this Wednesday You better start watching your back, Because when I get a hold of you i'm gonna take that digivice and stick it straight up your ass.

Josimhaeyo

All I got to say is: I'm in two matches in that PPV. The chances of me killing somebody got bigger.

Prepare yourselves. Expect me to cut a promo.

After i'm through with Hardy I'm coming straight after you, Beef. I'm sick and tired of you dissing my waifus. After this Wednesday You better start watching your back, Because when I get a hold of you i'm gonna take that digivice and stick it straight up your ass.

Josimhaeyo

Bring it on. You think the Digital Emperor is scared? Hardly.

Same goes for you, Spin. Remember the last time you me and "The Last Cowboy" Net_Wrecker stepped into the ring? You got GOT. But I wanna at least thank you for keeping our belts warm. "Spintropia...forever transitional champions."

Has a nice ring to it.

Let me tell you something Spindashing. At Dimension of the Slammed you better eat all the chili dogs you can fit in your fat stomach, because once that bell rings you aren't walking out alive. You'll be begging for mercy after I send you through multiple tables and break your legs. After the match you might be looking for simpy from the people. Well guess what Spin? You won't be getting any simpy at all from me.

You have a third one, it's a secret to everybody
Three matches? I guess it's true, I am the face of NWA.

Same goes for you, Spin. Remember the last time you me and "The Last Cowboy" Net_Wrecker stepped into the ring? You got GOT. But I wanna at least thank you for keeping our belts warm. "Spintropia...forever transitional champions."

Has a nice ring to it.
Beef. Beef. Beefy. The Beef Wreckers are scared of Spintropia. Horrified, even. You guys don't want to step into the ring with Entropia, the darkest and most evil guy on the roster and Spindashing, the homicidal hedgehog. You guys better hope that Entropia starts the match because I am looking for blood, Agumon blood.

Let me tell you something Spindashing. At Dimension of the Slammed you better eat all the chili dogs you can fit in your fat stomach, because once that bell rings you aren't walking out alive. You'll be begging for mercy after I send you through multiple tables and break your legs. After the match you might be looking for simpy from the people. Well guess what Spin? You won't be getting any simpy at all from me.
HarryDemeanor. You are a great man. You've held that belt for quite a while didn't you? And I totally admire you for doing so. Unlike the Beef Wreckers, you aren't a fraud. I actually respect you. When I think of NWA wrestlers in my league, you're usually one of the first to come to mind. With that being said, I will not go easy in you. Don't mistake my compliments for mercy.

I'mma do you an egg: Harry, try not to die. You're gonna get Hedgelock'd.

Beef. Beef. Beefy. The Beef Wreckers are scared of Spintropia. Horrified, even. You guys don't want to step into the ring with Entropia, the darkest and most evil guy on the roster and Spindashing, the homicidal hedgehog. You guys better hope that Entropia starts the match because I am looking for blood, Agumon blood.

dK0Fn.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ahhhh, the biggest ppv in nWa history, great matches all for the glory and bragging rights.

but alas, i wont be able to watch it.

in fact, i may be gone for a while. real life sucks, and getting caught in the middle of shit you really want no part of in order to help someone sucks even more.

but know this, i will be there in spirit. as the cerebral ace of the nation, i will be supporting my team. frankman, entropia, and last but not least, spin, the new age assassin. i also know that we will be up against some of the best CAW wrestlers this league has ever seen.

although i may be missing in action for a while, know this and know this well...

I WILL RETURN

G-Fex

ahhhh, the biggest ppv in nWa history, great matches all for the glory and bragging rights.

in fact, i may be gone for a while. real life sucks, and getting caught in the middle of shit you really want no part of in order to help someone sucks even more.

but know this, i will be there in spirit. as the cerebral ace of the nation, i will be supporting my team. frankman, entropia, and last but not least, spin, the new age assassin. i also know that we will be up against some of the best CAW wrestlers this league has ever seen.

although i may be missing in action for a while, know this and know this well...

I WILL RETURN

godspeed my friend

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

I WILL RETURN
Hope everything turns out well, the NWA will always have an open door for you.

I WILL RETURN
You will be missed. I hope everything'll shape up fine for you, brother. Take all the time you want, we'll be here.

Entropia

No One Remembers

I WILL RETURN

Take care, brother. Hope everything goes well.

Top Bottom