• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

G-Fex

I've become the new NWA Cruiserweight Champion on my very first night in the NWA. I know some out there and even some in the back are saying that my win was nothing more than a fluke, just beginner's luck. But next week at Rise and Fall, Eraldocoil and Plywood, you're both going to see that my win tonight was no fluke. I'm the hottest rising star in the NWA, and next Monday, I'll prove it.

Congratulations Cain on your first successful debut, Let's see how you fare at the PPV.

Rise and Fall PPV Match cards will go tomorrow I think.

Big update coming

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I've become the new NWA Cruiserweight Champion on my very first night in the NWA. I know some out there and even some in the back are saying that my win was nothing more than a fluke, just beginner's luck. But next week at Rise and Fall, Eraldocoil and Plywood, you're both going to see that my win tonight was no fluke. I'm the hottest rising star in the NWA, and next Monday, I'll prove it.

congrats good sir. but i would be weary. many have had a great debut only to superdrop to the midcard(sandman, dm) hope you can keep the momentum running.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
U DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

I CANT PLAY THE GEETAR

HA!
I missed the show last night, anything interesting happen?
My new theme debuted.

Parallax

we need a bracket system for tiers for the belts, as well as a list of whos feuding with who.

G-Fex

4sRup.jpg

QjjMQ.jpg

pltzu.jpg

jIdvm.jpg

06SjL.jpg

rBpiS.jpg

a0zFW.jpg

jUAl7.jpg

and of course our main event the Rise and Fall Rumble.

Cards aren't final and can change.

Parallax

hell in a cell, steel cage, inferno match, and two iron man matches, including the continuation of one of the longest running feuds in nwa history, and and one of the most amazing 15 minute matches in recent history? Monday is gonna be hot.

G-Fex

hell in a cell, steel cage, inferno match, and two iron man matches, including the continuation of one of the longest running feuds in nwa history, and and one of the most amazing 15 minute matches in recent history? Monday is gonna be hot.

It's going to be smokin'

The best part are the surprise entries into the R&F Rumble

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So me and EraldoCoil are both pulling Ziggler duty on Monday? Nice. :D Also I see the match got changed back to a one-on-one. Don't worry Plywood, if I win on Monday, you'll get your shot.

G-Fex

So me and EraldoCoil are both pulling Ziggler duty on Monday? Nice. :D Also I see the match got changed back to a one-on-one. Don't worry Plywood, if I win on Monday, you'll get your shot.

Oh shit that's what it was for. I screwed up.

Plywood is out of the ECW title shot and into the Cruiserweight title shot.

Just...reverse those. My bad

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh shit that's what it was for. I screwed up.

Plywood is out of the ECW title shot and into the Cruiserweight title shot.

Just...reverse those. My bad

Actually, I like it the way it is, honestly. Plywood isn't feuding with me or Eraldo right now. Doesn't make a lot of sense to throw him in. And I kinda like this little feud Eraldo and I have going on. And either way, Plywood gets a shot at a title.

But that's just my kayfabe-breaking opinion. :lol I'll gladly throw a Code Blue or two on Plywood as well, if need be. :D

G-Fex

Actually, I like it the way it is, honestly. Plywood isn't feuding with me or Eraldo right now. Doesn't make a lot of sense to throw him in. And I kinda like this little feud Eraldo and I have going on. And either way, Plywood gets a shot at a title.

But that's just my kayfabe-breaking opinion. :lol I'll gladly throw a Code Blue or two on Plywood as well, if need be. :D

Cool, then the decision stays.

remember everyone it's premiering right after Raw does

G-Fex

Ok apparently I can't fix the order they come out so...yeah. That makes the money in the bank match...completely pointless.

Sorry :(

Cain, you showed up out of nowhere and in 1 night became the biggest fluke in the NWA. So, you got a title in your first night? good, because that's the last time you're ever gonna see one in this or any other federation. I'm the best here and tonight i'm gonna prove that.....Tonight i'm bringing sexy back, you'll continue to be whack, your gonna feel some pain and after I win i'm gonna make it rain and by the end of this night you will all know my name.

EC out......

*throws mic*

Top Bottom