• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Cain, you showed up out of nowhere and in 1 night became the biggest fluke in the NWA. So, you got a title in your first night? good, because that's the last time you're ever gonna see one in this or any other federation. I'm the best here and tonight i'm gonna prove that.....Tonight i'm bringing sexy back, you'll continue to be whack, your gonna feel some pain and after I win i'm gonna make it rain and by the end of this night you will all know my name.

EC out......

*throws mic*

You can call me a fluke all day long, Eraldo, but that won't change the simple fact that you're wrong. In one night, I showed the entire world just exactly what I'm capable of. Not only did I beat both you and Sin Cara for the Cruiserweight Title, but I also eliminated you from the battle royale later in the night, and WON. So as far as I'm concerned, I already hold two victories over you. And tonight, I'm going to make it three. And not only that, but after I retain MY Cruiserweight Title, I'm going to go on to win the R&F Rumble as well. So Eraldo, you'd better be ready, because I've got a Code Blue with your name on it. Now, HIT MY MUSIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTT_sv8sV0

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So much trash-talking from the cruiserweight division. Its nice to see. But you are both still rookies, and have a lot to learn about how things work.

As for me...I have a pest to deal with. As the giant killer of the nation, I. Have to retire brock for the embarrassment I had to endure on Tuesday. Destroying him will just put another notch in my belt above the big show, kevin nash, and batista. After tonight, I think may go after the heavyweight title...once I deal with net wrecker of course.

Parallax

G-fex, you need to do a blooper reel of the nwa someday. Id love to see the hilarity.

Parallax

that loss against lesnar wasnt satisying. i request a best of series... 0-1 in lesnars favor.

G-Fex

QNq2z.jpg

HAHAHA BEST PART OF THE PICTURE IS HARRYDEMEANOR IN THE BACK. Seriously, that's an epic picture considering our past.

Now, Harry. Win the title so that we can fight in the main event of Wrestlefest.

Shouts out to:
  • The camera failing.
  • Razorskin's food poisoning that kept him hurling for a few minutes.
  • Ithil for literally lighting a fire on my ass to motivate me to win the rumble.
  • The turtles getting eliminated.

Kaladin

G-Fex, I demand a match with Super Nova one on one tonight (we are taping tonight, right?). He may have de-railed my road to the title at Wrestlefest, but tonight I get revenge and I continue down a path to gold. Tonight, I demand a Last Man Standing match with Super Nova. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Sweet dreams.

G-Fex

G-Fex, I demand a match with Super Nova one on one tonight (we are taping tonight, right?). He may have de-railed my road to the title at Wrestlefest, but tonight I get revenge and I continue down a path to gold. Tonight, I demand a Last Man Standing match with Super Nova. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Sweet dreams.

Okie dokie but that's not really up to me.
Spin won?! Hooooooly shit, nice!

I'm disappoint we lost our tag times. >:O

And our Iron Man Match was a DRAW

lol new tag champs.

Reminds me, who will take on INFERNO tonight in his grand return to the ring?

Edit: Oh shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwvQ3chAvU

Parallax

i thought i would sleep and feel better about the results of the iron match last night. that maybe all things considered, it was still a good match. and i would be contempt, but no. i feel even more bitter now than i did after the finish.

I still demand a new theme song.

As for my current status, I'm fine with the ECW Title. I've been getting too big for my britches, so I feel that I need to go back to basics.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'd be happy to team up with djsandman. I know I'm new, but I think I've proven my talent in the ring, last night notwithstanding (I WAS ROBBED, etc.).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I thought Sandman held animosity towards you?

That's so sweet of Seraphis Cain dawwwwwwwww

Wait, he does? What for?! I know I'm in a bit of a hazy mental state right now due to illness, but I can't remember wronging djsandman in any way.

And don't go thinking that I'm volunteering to partner up with djsandman for any reason other than to get a shot at the tag team titles (eventually). Simple as that. Can't win the tag team titles by yourself, after all.

Kaladin

Wait, he does? What for?! I know I'm in a bit of a hazy mental state right now due to illness, but I can't remember wronging djsandman in any way.

And don't go thinking that I'm volunteering to partner up with djsandman for any reason other than to get a shot at the tag team titles (eventually). Simple as that. Can't win the tag team titles by yourself, after all.

We don't have to like each other, but as long as you want gold, and as long as we get gold, this can work.

Parallax

We don't have to like each other, but as long as you want gold, and as long as we get gold, this can work.

ive heard speeches similar to that before, and let me tell you, those liquor store robberies never work out

G-Fex

Fine sandman has his match with Seraphis against the team of ...

THE BEEF WRECKERS.

Ah, then I need to pick up Tom, Tom ran into a thing of stupid game can't let him use the online portion since i'm letting him borrow it Damn you online pass garbage. So he has to make Inferno all over again and I'm going to be streaming Silent Hill 2 while he does so.

That and I'm staying up til 7-8 am tommorrow.

it should be a fun night.

Inferno will be my bodyguard since i dont remember the last time i've won a match...... he had to dust off his old tights frrom No Mercy. hope he still got it

G-Fex

I don't know if Razor wants to keep himself permanently.

Tom is over here making his guy.

I'm streaming SH2.

G-Fex

They saved the world from Shredder.

Those fiends.

People allllllllways gotta find ways to hate those turtles.

By the way we're having a intergender tag team match playa.

April O' Neil and Donatello vs. Spindashing and Zombie A.J. whom he dug out of a grave.

People allllllllways gotta find ways to hate those turtles.

By the way we're having a intergender tag team match playa.

April O' Neil and Donatello vs. Spindashing and Zombie A.J. whom he dug out of a grave.

AJ got squashed to the center of the earth though. I guess the heat there was nothing compared to Spin's loss in that Inferno Match.

Kaladin

What are you felllas calling yourselves?

What we have here is an alliance between Sandman and Cain.....the bringer of dreams and the bringer of death. There is only one thing to call such a team. The Endless. Bonus points if you get the reference.

HAHAHA BEST PART OF THE PICTURE IS HARRYDEMEANOR IN THE BACK. Seriously, that's an epic picture considering our past.

Now, Harry. Win the title so that we can fight in the main event of Wrestlefest.
I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN AT WRESTLEFEST, SPIN! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT EYE RAKE!

Top Bottom