• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Kaladin

hwuR1.jpg

1 down....

^ you gotta go through me and Harry before you get to those belts!!!! we are the Kliq 2.0!!!!!

and big news!!!!

I AM YOUR NEW NWA CHAMPION!!!!! NEW NWA CHAMP!!! NEW NWA CHAMP!!! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!!

Eraldo Coil defeats G-Fex in a 20 min. Iron Man Match. (Score 9-5)

G-Fex

^ you gotta go through me and Harry before you get to those belts!!!! we are the Kliq 2.0!!!!!

and big news!!!!

I AM YOUR NEW NWA CHAMPION!!!!! NEW NWA CHAMP!!! NEW NWA CHAMP!!! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!!

Eraldo Coil defeats G-Fex in a 20 min. Iron Man Match. (Score 9-5)

pfft that was...um....congrats!

G-Fex

So which sides are you guys going to take? (It might be easier for heels and faces to choose seperate sides, but mixing it up can be fun too

G-Fex

All you nation guys take Tuesday then.

Judder/Ithil take Monday team.

Plus Frankman and Parallax will be delivering their "State of the Nation" address on Sunday for some reason.

G-Fex

So far

Team Totallity
Entropia
Seraphis Cain
DJSandman
Biggest Geek Ever
DMZcaf
Razorskin
Heavy
Goober
GutBucket

Team Collision
Harry Demeanor
Astro Nut
ISayFever
Inferno
Tom F'n Cruise
Professor Beef
Net Wrecker
Sangre

???????

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So far

Team Totallity
Entropia
Seraphis Cain
DJSandman
Biggest Geek Ever
DMZcaf

Team Collision
Harry Demeanor
Astro Nut
ISayFever
Inferno
Tom F'n Cruise
Professor Beef
Net Wrecker

???????

the void are turtles, huh?

G-Fex

wait, was that message a shot at me or tropes? and why has our team been sandbagged with mr fuzzy?

Dude I don't know who's making the messages, I'm just showing you what shows up on my video list.

What's wrong with Mr. Fuzzy? He's a good bear.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dude I don't know who's making the messages, I'm just showing you what shows up on my video list.

What's wrong with Mr. Fuzzy? He's a good bear.

hes the very definition of a jobber. hes the drew mcintyre of the scene

If G-Fex is having random videos pop up on his YouTube account then I can say he's lost all control of the NWA. What happens if all hell breaks loose on Sunday? What about the women? What about the NWA Universe?

I vote No Confidence.

G-Fex

If G-Fex is having random videos pop up on his YouTube account then I can say he's lost all control of the NWA. What happens if all hell breaks loose on Sunday? What about the women? What about the NWA Universe?

I vote No Confidence.

Yes I guess I lost a bit of control, I will address it tomorrow

Kaladin

Team Collision looks like a bunch of supernatural entertainers. Everyone knows, wants to know the real wrestling is on Tuesday nights.

G-Fex

Teams won't go into effect until february. Til then we'll simply feud on and stuff.

Like Spin and Tropes having matches with Sand and Cain.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Teams won't go into effect until february. Til then we'll simply feud on and stuff.

Like Spin and Tropes having matches with Sand and Cain.

The Endless vs Spintropia? Sounds good to me. Just another stepping stone to the tag team titles. But I also want to say something to Coil here.

Coil, don't think that just because Sandman and I are going after the tag team gold, that I've forgotten about you. I made a promise to Sandman, that we'd capture the tag team titles. And I'm fully dedicated to that goal, one hundred percent. But once that's done, and we're the tag team champs, then you and I are going to take care of our unfinished business. So enjoy that title reign of yours while it lasts. If you're not the NWA World Champion anymore by the time we meet again, so be it. But if you are, then make no mistake, I'll take that title from you.

G-Fex

Shit man I'm wondering if I should just have the damn show tonight since I may have to sleep early tomorrow.

Top Bottom