• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Kaladin

vhFky.jpg

and the show ends with our music.....

G-Fex

turns out I wasn't supposed to sleep early rumble night, it's supposed to be tonight.

So I'm screwed over and there won't be no show tonight probably.

G-Fex

Do to me being in a bad mood right now the following people are fired.

Net Wrecker
Entropia
Professor Beef
Dmzcaf
Heavy
Bean Breath
DJSandman

that'll be all

jk

anyways show will be on tonight since i'm staying up all night. Show will start about 6 or 7 pacific/8 eastern

Oh well it's not your fault geek. Show has grown stale with it's bookings and angles.

what!?!? the show started out amazing!!!

the first hour was one of the best ever!

but hour 2 we had the rating killers Geek, Razor, DJsandman, and Cain all in a match.....it was a dark time....

get well soon Justin Bieber!

G-Fex

well okay but you guys still have to have a tag team matches this monday to determine who is going to face the tag team champions for it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
well okay but you guys still have to have a tag team matches this monday to determine who is going to face the tag team champions for it.

Me and Sandman had better be in the running for this, man. We're future NWA Tag Team Champions, after all.

you know what.....I don't have to take this. Razor, you have done nothing to prove yourself, therefore I am not having a match with you tomorrow. I'm the Champ, and me and Harry are too busy with other problems right now.....

you can get in back of the line, buddy.......work your way to the front.

Razorskin

----- ------
you know what.....I don't have to take this. Razor, you have done nothing to prove yourself, therefore I am not having a match with you tomorrow. I'm the Champ, and me and Harry are too busy with other problems right now.....

you can get in back of the line, buddy.......work your way to the front.

Then I'll see you monday in our tag team match. You're just a stepping stone for Me and Geek's tag team title run. I will have my ladder match for your title.

G-Fex, change my moveset to Christian's so I can Killswitch this fool.

Oh and this is my theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCzxOOfdiBc

ive already defeated beiber demeanor. that was a major hurdle of your career, but for me, it was monday.
Big words from a nobody jobber. While you're cleaning toilets at NWA headquarters I'm winning matches and making millions. You talk a big game but can you do it in the ring? I challenge you to an Extreme Rules match at tomorrow's Tuesday Night Totality. In fact, to sweeten the deal I'll even put my NWA European Championship on the line. After TNT, we'll see who the real man of the NWA is.

god his skull bounced off that concrete wall. my bodyguard Inferno and my new acquisition sangre both did great....... they best keep it up if they want in scientology
Impressive debuts from "Big Daddy Burn" Inferno and Sangre. It seems the NWA is finally getting some real competition in a long time.

Big words from a nobody jobber. While you're cleaning toilets at NWA headquarters I'm winning matches and making millions. You talk a big game but can you do it in the ring? I challenge you to an Extreme Rules match at tomorrow's Tuesday Night Totality. In fact, to sweeten the deal I'll even put my NWA European Championship on the line. After TNT, we'll see who the real man of the NWA is.

Impressive debuts from "Big Daddy Burn" Inferno and Sangre. It seems the NWA is finally getting some real competition in a long time.

lol yeah, thats the way he looked in No Mercy and ill be dammed if he cuts his hair.....and shaves....and looses the sunglasses. (to bad they dont have The Brood entrance cause that was his)

Top Bottom