• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Razorskin

----- ------
No, Cheezmo turned me down though.

No i'm pissed cause I haven't any moolah to get Twisted Metal.

You should set you one of those ChipIn things on Twitch, making only $5 on it would be better than nothing. Not sure what you could do to make money, sperm bank?

G-Fex

You should set you one of those ChipIn things on Twitch, making only $5 on it would be better than nothing. Not sure what you could do to make money, sperm bank?

lol if nobody watches my show, what's the point of asking nobody who's there for money?

:Kappa

Takes one to know one

6zOm1.png

That Tom Cruise promo at the beginning was horrible, it's like he was just there to peddle his new movie.
Just because you can't cut the mustard and have jackall knowledge of acting doesn't mean you can rag on Tom Cruise.

On Monday Night Collision, "Hollywood" HarryDemeanor is going to show you the way to the emergency room.

Razorskin

----- ------
Just because you can't cut the mustard and have jackall knowledge of acting doesn't mean you can rag on Tom Cruise.

On Monday Night Collision, "Hollywood" HarryDemeanor is going to show you the way to the emergency room.

Didn't I already take you out last monday? I guess you just like getting your ass beat Little Harry Pump.

Top Bottom