• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Kaladin

I'm issuing an open challenge tonight. If anyone back there thinks they can beat me in an Extreme Rules match.....

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
yknow, i lost my gold tonight. and i was going to use that as a motivational piece and try to take the top gold and come back for it. but no, i cant do that. i cant leave the belt in the hands of sceientology. i dont recognize them as true competitors, but as a cult. they want to muscle their way onto the world scene, and i cant allow that.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
yknow, i lost my gold tonight. and i was going to use that as a motivational piece and try to take the top gold and come back for it. but no, i cant do that. i cant leave the belt in the hands of sceientology. i dont recognize them as true competitors, but as a cult. they want to muscle their way onto the world scene, and i cant allow that.

Since when did you get interested in wrasslin?

Last night on MNC

UQYFz.png

rwbaK.png

ry9u3.png

wW63h.png

wd4u4.png

4bDI2.png

mPtNO.png

Ipu5z.png

19lvc.png

XrqKy.png

BLDuB.png

Parallax

i didnt see it coming thats for sure.

and now, lets do a recap for the night.

i lost my prized hardcore title to that scum inferno, while tom cruise laughs in the back.

i lose my shot at the million dollar belt to tom cruise. and i am bitter as fuck.

i lose an iron man match against goldberg, and the chance to win the wcw heavyweight championship(fucking hilarious, right?)

i missed the match, but came up undisputed heavyweight champion

and sandman and myself beat demolition to be come world tag team champions.

now all i need to do is get rid of some loose ends, and my rise to the top will truly begin.

Parallax

Who is the current Hardcore Champion? Why isn't that belt around the waist of the New Hardcore Legend?

inferno took my belt. ill get it back though, dont worry about that. and you do have gold, so you should be happy about that.

Parallax

The kliq.... Keep rocking those clown shoes and dancing for the spare change in tom cruises pocket.

Top Bottom