• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

wait wait....I always get stuck in triple threat matches....Beef needs to defend his title....and if successful he'll get a shot at the next ppv. Spin earned this 1 on 1 shot by winning the rumble.

Kaladin

wait wait....I always get stuck in triple threat matches....Beef needs to defend his title....and if successful he'll get a shot at the next ppv. Spin earned this 1 on 1 shot by winning the rumble.

I for one support this idea. I will gladly take Beef's belt off his hands.

I also earned a #1 Contender's spot.

And did I win my ECW title back? Could've sworn I lost it to that walking Wellness Violation Astro Nut.

Razor and I promised that we would go out there and, win or lose, we'd give Ithil and Judderman the fight of their lives. Those tag team champions decided to take us on immediately after a brutal ladder match, and the ref made some very questionable calls... but we STILL gave it all we had. So... Ithil.... Judderman... If you've got any shriveled balls in those roided up bodies, what do you say to a rematch? In a HELL IN A CELL?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i got embarrassed tonight. but i need to make something real clear to ithil. his time with the belt is winding down and away. soon, it will be snatched from him, and he wont see it coming.

nBaBi.jpg

For the past couple of months, I''ve been on a losing streak that would put MVP's to shame. I've lost belts, title matches, title opportunities, money, MY THEME MUSIC...and earlier tonight, I lost my tag-team partner. Any lesser man would quit if they were in my shoes, but I am not like them.

This goes out to YOU, ***_*******. Tonight you sucker punched me and ended our illustrious tag-team career. I still can't believe it. You and me...we're the last of a dying breed. You and me come from a generation of polygons, attitude meters and systems with 4 controller ports. We should be strategizing, but instead you want to forge your own path. Well by all means, you're free to do so. But if you're going out on your own, it won't be at my expense. Next week's show...I'm kicking your ass.

Next week marks a new beginning. It marks when I am finally free of the shackles that bind my face, and I am allowed to remove this ugly mark of shame. My career will begin anew next week, and it will start with the splitting up of the greatest tag-team in the NWA: The Beef_Wreckers.

You may have started this, ***_*******, but I'm going to be the one to end it.

http://i.imgur.com/nBaBi.jpg[IMG]

For the past couple of months, I''ve been on a losing streak that would put MVP's to shame. I've lost belts, title matches, title opportunities, money, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYCNQVIA-xg"]MY THEME MUSIC[/URL]...and earlier tonight, I lost my tag-team partner. Any lesser man would quit if they were in my shoes, but I am not like them.

This goes out to YOU, ***_*******. Tonight you sucker punched me and ended our illustrious tag-team career. I still can't believe it. You and me...we're the last of a dying breed. You and me come from a generation of polygons, attitude meters and systems with 4 controller ports. We should be strategizing, but instead you want to forge your own path. Well by all means, you're free to do so. But if you're going out on your own, it won't be at my expense. Next week's show...I'm kicking your ass.

Next week marks a new beginning. It marks when I am finally free of the shackles that bind my face, and I am allowed to remove this ugly mark of shame. My career will begin anew next week, and it will start with the splitting up of the greatest tag-team in the NWA: The Beef_Wreckers.

You may have started this, ***_*******, but I'm going to be the one to end it.[/QUOTE]
NWA: Where tag teams go to die.

Good thing it's the Beef Wreckers. The Kliq is doing fantastic.

G-Fex

So what were the results last night? I had to check out early because I had to handle some business today.

Scientology beat the Nation 2.0

Astro Nut beat Heavy

(heel) Net Wrecker beat Seraphis Cain

Professor Beef beat DJSandman

Made in America beat The Kliq

Hollywood Harry Demeanor beat Justin Beiber

Ithil Retains

Eraldocoil Retains

Monday Night Collision wins the divide and Conquer challenge.

G-Fex

I might cancel the show i'm too upset to do "voices" to superstars and commentary.

unforseen circumstances

sorry everybody

G-Fex

we'll do it monday or something.

This is someones fault.

I'm throwing up my hands and just saying fuck it right now. If said person hadn't come over and ruined everything we'd be having a show.

Sorry guys, i'm just going to stream my shitty RE2 game.

nBaBi.jpg

For the past couple of months, I''ve been on a losing streak that would put MVP's to shame. I've lost belts, title matches, title opportunities, money, MY THEME MUSIC...and earlier tonight, I lost my tag-team partner. Any lesser man would quit if they were in my shoes, but I am not like them.

You may have started this, ***_*******, but I'm going to be the one to end it.

iOASXK47vUW2y.gif

Listen, up son. I haven't had time to do much of anything recently, so I haven't exactly been keeping up with the best weekly wrestling videogame program on this hemisphere, but lemme tell you somethin, Beef, IF YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME. If I punched you, it was only to give you some fire that you've been lacking for months.

WHO'S BEEN CARRYING THIS TEAM? ME, DAT'S WHO!

WHO WINS THE TITLES? ME, DAT'S WHO!

WHO GETS THE WOMEN, THE CARS, THE PLANES, AND ICE CREAM BARS? ME, DAT'S WHO!

So when we meet and settle this on the battlefield, everyone make sure to bring your A1 Sauce cause Professor Beef is gonna be cooked WELL DONE.

CONTINUE NOT TRENDING

*drops mic*

Parallax

I originally came in this thread to try to bury the hatchet with beef and wrecker. The most dominant tag team in the league has come through thick and thin, and need to get back to the basics to what made them the greats they were.

And then tom cruise opened his mouth and started spouting nonsense. Who do you think will fall in line with your crap?

I originally came in this thread to try to bury the hatchet with beef and wrecker. The most dominant tag team in the league has come through thick and thin, and need to get back to the basics to what made them the greats they were.

And then tom cruise opened his mouth and started spouting nonsense. Who do you think will fall in line with your crap?
Hollywood doesn't appreciate the tone you use with other Hollywood celebrities. Tom Cruise is a nice man. I'll let him slide after the Tyrant incident.

Parallax

Hollywood doesn't appreciate the tone you use with other Hollywood celebrities. Tom Cruise is a nice man. I'll let him slide after the Tyrant incident.
Of course you would support him. He'll lead you down the wrong path as well. But please, act as though he cares what you think

Kaladin

I don't normally see eye to eye with The Nation. Hell, I'm not even sure if Parallax has eyes. We at least agree on one thing though, Scientology is crap.

Parallax

all of hollywood sticks together and you Parallax are now on the list... come Monday you better watch yourself
Cruise, I look forward to seeing you on Monday. You employ some monsters, and win a tornado tag match and all of a sudden you're hot shit? Please.

Master Level is only a few weeks away!

After retaining his title at Divide and Conquer what does the champ have to say about Main Eventing the biggest PPV of the year!?!?!?

What will he have to say about his opponent, Spindashing!?!?!

Why is he so sexy!?!?!

Tune in tonight to find out!!!

Kaladin

Master Level is only a few weeks away!

After retaining his title at Divide and Conquer what does the champ have to say about Main Eventing the biggest PPV of the year!?!?!?

What will he have to say about his opponent, Spindashing!?!?!

Why is he so sexy!?!?!

Tune in tonight to find out!!!

Everybody knows Master Level should be me in the main event vs Spindashing. I beat you inside of a Cell. I want what is mine. I want it TONIGHT.

Everybody knows Master Level should be me in the main event vs Spindashing. I beat you inside of a Cell. I want what is mine. I want it TONIGHT.

You are like a mosquito.....always pestering people.

So you beat me like a month ago, since then you have done nothing but lose countless matches. You blew your shot at the WHC, so you should be blaming yourself for not Main Eventing Master Level. You're that guy who holds onto that one little victory his whole life "Hey guys, remember when I beat Eraldo!?!?" good shit son, but instead of pestering me you should be focused on putting your career back on track.

I'm main eventing Master Level, I earned it, all the hard work I put in since debuting has got me here. I never begged for a title shot, I was granted one by G-fex and made the most of that opportunity....what did you do when you were granted the same opportunity? you got beat down by Ithil.....You have done nothing to warrant a shot at my title. I defended against beef and spindashing, both of which you can't beat.

I'll tell you what, if you can beat Harry and Spindashing then i'll give you a shot at the belt....and you can quit with your "Remember when!?!" shit now too...

*drops mic*

Parallax

i like the spirit of this guy. he amuses me.

but speaking of getting back on track. i need to get myself together. and i know how.

Kaladin

You are like a mosquito.....always pestering people.

So you beat me like a month ago, since then you have done nothing but lose countless matches. You blew your shot at the WHC, so you should be blaming yourself for not Main Eventing Master Level. You're that guy who holds onto that one little victory his whole life "Hey guys, remember when I beat Eraldo!?!?" good shit son, but instead of pestering me you should be focused on putting your career back on track.

I'm main eventing Master Level, I earned it, all the hard work I put in since debuting has got me here. I never begged for a title shot, I was granted one by G-fex and made the most of that opportunity....what did you do when you were granted the same opportunity? you got beat down by Ithil.....You have done nothing to warrant a shot at my title. I defended against beef and spindashing, both of which you can't beat.

I'll tell you what, if you can beat Harry and Spindashing then i'll give you a shot at the belt....and you can quit with your "Remember when!?!" shit now too...

*drops mic*

I'm a mosquito huh? I guess you could say that because I'm out for blood. I will face Harry and Spindashing tonight, but it will be in a first blood match. When I make them bleed, I'm coming for you.

Parallax

make sure you wreck harrys shit. picking on beiber has made him think hes a tough guy.

Sandman can't even put up a decent performance and gets eliminated first....

Just as I thought.....

Spindashing, let's do this!

Kaladin

My quest for gold in the NWA is not over....it is never over. I will fight for a title at Master Level.....and be victorious.

G-Fex

I need a list of the people showing up tonight.

So I can get a idea who to make for tonight's show on ALL STARS.

Top Bottom