• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

Kaladin

So Parallax.....trying to think of a name for our tag team....kinda hard to combine Sandman and Parallax....what about The Nation of Hardcore or The Hardcore Nation....that's the best I got.

Kaladin

After defeating The Kliq last night, Team Hardcore is looking to unify the tag belts at Master Level....tonight, I want Ithil one on one....in a cell.

*looks at the NWA*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NMCLUGFWoA
(keep it playing)

Gfex doesnt care what the NWA wants

you hear it in his voice

you see it in his actions

he only looks out for himself

I CARE what the people want......
Tom-Cruise-as-Les-Grossman1-500x287.jpg

Kaladin

Winner fights Parallax/DJSandman for the other tag titles

Seems like it should be

Winner fights Parallax/DJSandman to unify the tag titles.

Last Man Standing...I like it. The perfect way to end a feud.

Net_Wrecker, as former multi-time Tag Team Champs I respect the hell out of you. But come this Monday...I'm gonna BEAT the hell out of you.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I need to summon the power to defeat ithils gem of cytorrak/venom dosing. Extreme rules does help.

Parallax

You're in four matches at Master Level. You'll need a lot of power.
To be honest, its the only match that I'm going into against all odds. I have a decent chance in the three way, and outside of a shitty ref, I'm not worried about the match with cruise.

Kaladin

To be honest, its the only match that I'm going into against all odds. I have a decent chance in the three way, and outside of a shitty ref, I'm not worried about the match with cruise.

Speaking of Cruise.....at a recent indie show he was seen talking with a member of the Nation....

KD2kZ.jpg

Tom Cruise ain't to be trusted.

At Master Level Hollywood will be retaining the NWA Attitude Era Championship and I WILL become the new WWE WCW Champion.

HOLLYWOOD WILL REIGN SUPREME AT MASTER LEVEL.

Parallax

At Master Level Hollywood will be retaining the NWA Attitude Era Championship and I WILL become the new WWE WCW Champion.

HOLLYWOOD WILL REIGN SUPREME AT MASTER LEVEL.

you better be careful. goldberg has an infinite special bar and can keep throwing out jackhammers constantly.

Top Bottom