• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

G-Fex

dnyjf.png

Yes something something something

Since i'm not going to be streaming anything (Fuck you Silent Hill HD collection) I'll go ahead and get some things ready for Master Level

Kaladin

vOasf.jpg

A new era of hardcore begins tonight. It will bring levels of insanity never seen before in the NWA. The hardcore belt and the unified tag team titles are the first steps to the ultimate goal....IT BEGINS AT MASTER LEVEL.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ups and downs for me tonight. i lost my heavyweight title, and couldnt recapture the hardcore gold. but despite that, a major victory was achieved. scientology was defeated. their reign is over.

but now, im gonna address a former ally of mine. beef, youve lost your way. wrecker turned on you, and defeated you, and now you seek to take your anger out on me. thats fine, im all for a bloody brawl, but whether you win or lose, youll still be an empty shell of a man. you need to fall to the bottom like i did and grind your way back up to the top. can you pull it off? i guess only time will tell.

OVER?? ITS OVER??? it will NEVER be over...... this was a sad day for scientology but this WILL NOT STOP until we own the NWA. until then i guess we'll fly back to our giant sweet in my private jet while the rest of you sign in to your roach infested motels. maybe the tag champs might even take up my offer to party like only hollywood can........ except Inferno... he was rushed to the emergency room after accidentally breaking both his legs in the dressing room. scientology prays for his speedy recovery

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
OVER?? ITS OVER??? it will NEVER be over...... this was a sad day for scientology but this WILL NOT STOP until we own the NWA. until then i guess we'll fly back to our giant sweet in my private jet while the rest of you sign in to your roach infested motels. maybe the tag champs might even take up my offer to party like only hollywood can........ except Inferno... he was rushed to the emergency room after accidentally breaking both his legs in the dressing room. scientology prays for his speedy recovery
Did he break his legs due to a combined effort of crack cocaine and failed dropkicks?

Beware the ASS Militia Coil!
These wannabes come into our fed....where me and harry are kings....he comes outta nowhere and thinks he can run the place? Man the audience was right when they kept saying "who is this guy"? Hell there is a reason why the entire locker room refers to him as '"the assmaster" (now trending worldwide on twitter)

He sends his lame goon super nova after me and I squash him.....now this guy thinks he can hang with the big boys? He's in for a rude awakening on Monday.....and of I find out Shawn is behind this all.....there will be hell to pay.

G-Fex

You'll see pretty boy, The Moon Master is calling the shots this Monday, beware his Moon powers!

He's got plans for you and Harry, the odds are not in your favor

G-Fex

You couldn't begin to imagine what the Moon Master has under his sleeves.

As for the hardcore monster DJSandman, he's got Ithil to face off against on Moonday.

G-Fex

Well I only did it Saturday cause I knew I wouldn't do it another time.

As I thought , I will be working ALL week, I won't have Monday and Tuesday off.

MAYBE just maybe we can have a show Tuesday before I go to work.

Well I only did it Saturday cause I knew I wouldn't do it another time.

As I thought , I will be working ALL week, I won't have Monday and Tuesday off.

MAYBE just maybe we can have a show Tuesday before I go to work.

oh, damn....I did not know this....

so is the show moving to new days? or is this just a one time thing?

Tom f'N Cruise is going to wrestle his first REAL match April 7(in some high school). They will record it and if you guys want we will steam it!! (when i get a copy of the dvd). wish me luck lol

Kaladin

I'm no longer able to make personal modifications to anything the NWA uses....I traded off WWE '12 today so I could get Xenoblade Chronicles.

Top Bottom