• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official pre-offical ESPN Football 2005 Xbox league interest thread!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Well since the Bucs were called for...I'll take whatever team is left...That's right, i could whip anyone with a bad team.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Here is Little Toyko post since he is banned.

SarpedonsFate: LittleTokyo - Redskins

And just in case someone called them before me. My next three choices are certainly not the Eagles, Bucs, or 49ers. My God, those are the three worst teams in football today. Perhaps the only thing more pathetic than those three teams, are those three team's fans. If the Eagles ever played the 49ers, in Tampa Bay, it would be by far, the suckiest thing in the universe. The suck present on such a sucky day would surely suck ass.

no teams were "called" for dudes. this wasn't the official sign up thread, this was only a thread to see how many people were possibly thinking about becoming interested in perhaps participating in a league

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no teams were "called" for dudes. this wasn't the official sign up thread, this was only a thread to see how many people were possibly thinking about becoming interested in perhaps participating in a league

Sorry, but the Bucs are mine. You cant have them FMT.

Top Bottom