• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official RESIDENT EVIL 5 Thread of LOOK OUT: SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN ACTUAL SPOILERS

Rentahamster said:
Regarding the effects of the Uroboros -

Once exposed to the Uroboros virus, most humans turn into that big tentacle spaghetti thing, right? A small percentage (the "chosen" ones) evolve into some sort of superhuman, right?

That boss you fight with the flamethrower was rejected and so was Excella. Was Irving rejected too, or was he chosen? He didn't seem to turn into the normal tentacle monster.

Do we ever see examples of superhumans with the right kind of DNA who were chosen by Uroboros? Was that Jill?

Was this explained in one of the documents or files? I thought I read them all but I still seem a little confused on this matter. It doesn't help that there are so many different viruses in the RE universe.

Also - (RE4 spoilers)

The sample that Ada runs away with is a Las Plagas sample that Wesker and Tricell use to develop the Las Plagas version 2?

How far after RE4 is RE5 in the timeline, anyway?

I need Leon for DLC. Thrust Punch was a lot cooler than Cobra Strike, but I can kinda see how thrust punch would have been a bit broken.

Irving got a Type 3 Plagas, probably the same as salazar and Sadler, and got rejected by it...or something like that.

Jill, wasn't infected with urobouros, more like that her perfect inmune system (thanks to the events in RE3) of her body helped in the creation of the virus, probably her strength comes from the drug they give her.

And yeah Ada sample was the one Tricell and Wesker used.

About Uroubouros stuff we need a "what if" game, with wesker and the few chosen ones, figting billions of Urobouros creatures in an awesome co-op action game, with superpowers and all, like Lost Planet 2 but on steroids!

And yesterday I was watching the cutscenes, and yeah, RE5 storywise it's worse than RE4, RE5 makes more sense, fills a lot of plotholes and it's the most completed one, with backgrounds for most of the characters, great..., but where's the funny dialogues? the codec conversations that rocked in RE4? "Saddler you're small time!","I see the president equiped his daughter with ballistics too!". RE4 was almost a parody of action movies from the eighties and even from Bond films, Salazar and Leon conversations were almost like a more cheesy take on the classic Villain and Bond dialogues, and Cunnigham was almost like a Monypenny. RE5 tries to much be an action flick, it's cheesy but no RE cheesy level. It's a step back, I hated RE4 story in my first playtrough, but RE4 story it's like a good wine, get better with the time, RE5 story was ok the first time, but it's getting old the more I watch it.

Neiteio

The Wise Old Man said:
Been playing the game for about two weeks straight since I got it. My final verdict: it feels like Resident Evil 4.5. (which is no small feat). It was an enjoyable and fun game, it just could've been so much better if they took the time to come up with a better story and toss the fans a few more bones. Sorry, but a mansion was sorely needed. And Jill felt completely wasted. It was bad enough they completely ruined her appearance to anyone who watched the trailers. Her cameo was pretty much useless.
Wait, can we say
Jill
now? Is it safe? Back on-topic, I agree the trailers ruin the shock value of the reveal. It's funny that half the commenters on YouTube thought it was Sherry, though.

However, I disagree when you say
Jill
was wasted. She was the impetus for Chris' quest; as someone else said, Chris would've quit after 2-3 if it weren't for the chance
Jill
was alive. Then there's the whole redemption angle; Chris is cynical and not sure if "it's all worth fighting for" because he couldn't make a difference when it counted most (at the Spencer Estate), which lends some real weight to saving
Jill
and later Sheva (seeing Sheva hang from the bomber is another wet-your-pants moment). Then there's the delectable black irony of Wesker weaponizing his old enemy, turning her against Chris to toy with his emotions and beat him through his heart. And as you can tell from my avatar, I dug the concept of this Death-like figure (the Bird Lady) sowing the seeds of Uroboros and dooming Alpha Team in Chapter 1, and how she basically strongarmed bit players like Irving to finance and fight for the Uroboros Project. To fight
Wesker
so long and then become his instrument... It's crazy, when you think back on the rest of the series.
Jill
gets the last laugh, though, revealing the secret to
Wesker's
power.

And that ass.

What people will remember RE5 for is the coop, which was a great addition, but its also a gimmick. Unless they've got some great DLC planned, one year from now, nobody's going to be playing this online.
I very much doubt people will stop playing this game online. It's just as fun to replay as RE4, even moreso since you can play with a friend. I never stopped playing RE4 Mercs until RE5 came out, and I know many others are the same, so if nothing else you'll see a healthy Mercs/Versus base online, and I'm sure the same community will revisit the campaign every now and then to tackle higher difficulties and self-created challenges.

Whereas my wii edition of RE4 is just a quick reach away...
It sucks how bad RE4 looks now. Unless you were wise enough to keep an SDTV, RE4 looks washed out and blurry as hell on an HDTV, even with component cables. Gotta love the Wii controls, though.

Neiteio

Relaxed Muscle said:
It's a step back, I hated RE4 story in my first playtrough, but RE4 story it's like a good wine, get better with the time, RE5 story was ok the first time, but it's getting old the more I watch it.
To be fair, let's hold off assessing its aging until it's had four years as well. :D

SuperEnemyCrab said:
He hit my weak spot for massive emotional damage.
But then you rewound time with your 4D PS3 and made him roadkill in Riiiiiiiiidge Racer!

Lik said:
so is
Jill gonna be blonde now for all future RE games? or was that a temporary effect?
The computer on the elevator where you fought U-8 says it's a pigment abnormality, so I'd think it's permanent unless she colors her hair. This assumes, of course, that future RE titles are even set in the same universe.

LiK

Neiteio said:
The computer on the elevator where you fought U-8 says it's a pigment abnormality, so I'd think it's permanent unless she colors her hair. This assumes, of course, that future RE titles are even set in the same universe.

i really need to read that computer when i replay it. i keep forgetting, lol. oh well, i guess she's a super saiyan for life now.

Neiteio

LiK said:
i really need to read that computer when i replay it. i keep forgetting, lol. oh well, i guess she's a super saiyan for life now.
You can access the computer really quickly by booting up 5-2. You'll start right on the platform with the computer.

Speaking of which, the elevator shaft is very impressive. Sometimes I'll message my co-op partner when we reach that bit, saying "Hold up, I want to look around." The sheer scope of the elevator shaft and the hundreds of capsules lining it make for quite the spectacle. I also like the dim red lighting in the area when U-8 appears. The hardcover player's guide has an expanded art section, and one piece is a two-page render of the elevator in red lighting. Cool stuff.

Neiteio said:
To be fair, let's hold off assessing its aging until it's had four years as well. :D

Well, of course I'm talking for myself, but I never skiped a cutscene on any of my RE4 playtroughs, something I did on RE5 already...

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
since nobody is answering the Mercs thread, i may have a chance here:

how do I clean up Public assembly with STARS wesker?

-Should I drop the hand gun?
- headshot melee everybody
- run for the times bonus first?
-Inyect me with Uroborus?

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
Honestly, how many games have you progressing from an African shanty town, through swamps and tribal villages, to an unexplored cave with ruins, a pyramid, hidden labs, a boat, only to have a final confrontation on a fucking volcano.
For a reason though, don't you think? Writing a good storyline which includes all these different sets is impossible. How do you logically link an african ghetto with an medieval town and after that end up in an high tech lab? You just can't. That is one reason why the story of RE5 fails badly. It just doesn't make any fucking sense.

Neiteio

Relaxed Muscle said:
Well, of course I'm talking for myself, but I never skiped a cutscene on any of my RE4 playtroughs, something I did on RE5 already...
For me, the expository scenes in RE5 aren't as amusing as RE4. But where the RE5 cutscenes shine compared to RE4 is the scenario and choreography. I'll probably end up watching "Two on Two," "Rematch" and "Sky-high Skirmish" more times than all of RE4's cutscenes combined. Seeing Chris catch the sunglasses with that WTF look on his face before him and his partner get their asses handed to them is PRICELESS. So is the way Sheva cocks her and smiles when she says "Welcome to Africa." Little bits like this make the movies warm and enjoyable.

And goddamn does the game look and sound good. The graphics, the music, the voice acting... Stellar stuff.

Neiteio

TheExorzist said:
For a reason though, don't you think? Writing a good storyline which includes all these different sets is impossible. How do you logically link an african ghetto with an medieval town and after that end up in an high tech lab? You just can't. That is one reason why the story of RE5 fails badly. It just doesn't make any fucking sense.
The lab was established by Umbrella to extract the Progenitor Virus from the Stairway to the Sun flower. The Stairway to the Sun flower only grows deep in the caves, ergo the lab's location. The caves were once the ancestral kingdom of the Ndipaya tribe, which is what I'm guessing you mean by "medieval town." (The Ndipaya, by the way, were the first to contract Type 2 Plagas.) Chris and Sheva arrive at the caves after pursuing the arms dealer Irving, whose black-market dealings in Kijuju (which were funding Uroboros;
Wesker
was selling off old BOWs and viruses) tipped off the BSAA in the first place, only unbeknownst to them it was a setup (remember the two cutscenes, one halfway through 1-2, the other at the end of 1-2?), and Alpha Team is wiped out by the Uroboros and Majini insurgency started by "Bird Lady" (remember the opening cutscene?). The big picture is to secure the region through plaga infections, clearing the stage for the Uroboros Project.

Those are the broad strokes from the point you mentioned backwards. It's a pretty damn good plot by RE standards. And it does make sense.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
kamorra said:
That's possible? I think I finally have to play Mercs and unlock everything.

no, I was joking :lol

Kard8p3

Relaxed Muscle said:
Irving got a Type 3 Plagas, probably the same as salazar and Sadler, and got rejected by it...or something like that.

Jill, wasn't infected with urobouros, more like that her perfect inmune system (thanks to the events in RE3) of her body helped in the creation of the virus, probably her strength comes from the drug they give her.

And yeah Ada sample was the one Tricell and Wesker used.

About Uroubouros stuff we need a "what if" game, with wesker and the few chosen ones, figting billions of Urobouros creatures in an awesome co-op action game, with superpowers and all, like Lost Planet 2 but on steroids!

Irving injected himself with a control plagas which made him like the boss characters from 4. There was no rejection he just mutated.

You're right about jill.

And it should be stated that the majini file says that las plagas made it to africa because irving got it off the black market so the ada sample isn't the same as the one wesker and tricell used.

Neiteio said:
Wait, can we say
Jill
now? Is it safe?

It was one of the worst kept surprises I've ever seen. Yes, it's safe to say JILL. If anyone is reading this and hasn't yet played the game through all the way, then something is seriously wrong there.

All the cutscenes they completely gave away in the trailers. Everything down to the hangar cut scene with Wesker was in the trailer. I was hoping for some new stuff but was sadly disappointed. Contrast that to a game like MGS4 where there was A TON of stuff in the game that they hid from the trailers.

It was a good game, yes, but it didn't have any "Holy Fuck, we're going back to Shadow Moses!" sort of surprises like I wanted it to.

Neiteio said:
For me, the expository scenes in RE5 aren't as amusing as RE4. But where the RE5 cutscenes shine compared to RE4 is the scenario and choreography. I'll probably end up watching "Two on Two," "Rematch" and "Sky-high Skirmish" more times than all of RE4's cutscenes combined. Seeing Chris catch the sunglasses with that WTF look on his face before him and his partner get their asses handed to them is PRICELESS. So is the way Sheva cocks her and smiles when she says "Welcome to Africa." Little bits like this make the movies warm and enjoyable.

And goddamn does the game look and sound good. The graphics, the music, the voice acting... Stellar stuff.

Yeah, production values of this game are insanely high, the virtual camera it's awesome, and the mo cap it's excellent, same with the facial animations, especially Sheva which stand far from the others in quality.

But RE4 was awesome for it's time too, in any respect, maybe only MGS games surpasses the quality and production values of RE4 cutscenes in the last gen.

I too will watch again some of the best scenes in RE5, a lot of times (most of them involving Wesker, figures!). But I can see skiping a lot of them, I only hope for some day a RE4 HD with redone cutscenes, graphics and all with this production level.

Daigoro

Neiteio said:
On a completely unrelated note, what is your avatar?

i love your passion for waxing poetic and defending RE5 to the death, but this question just knocked you down a peg in my estimation! :p

;)

Neiteio

The Wise Old Man said:
It was one of the worst kept surprises I've ever seen. Yes, it's safe to say JILL. If anyone is reading this and hasn't yet played the game through all the way, then something is seriously wrong there.

All the cutscenes they completely gave away in the trailers. Everything down to the hangar cut scene with Wesker was in the trailer. I was hoping for some new stuff but was sadly disappointed. Contrast that to a game like MGS4 where there was A TON of stuff in the game that they hid from the trailers.

It was a good game, yes, but it didn't have any "Holy Fuck, we're going back to Shadow Moses!" sort of surprises like I wanted it to.
I'll hand you that. It did have the genesis of Umbrella, the origin of the Progenitor Virus, the rest of the plot involving "the sample" from RE4 (splice with viruses for Uroboros!), revelations about Spencer and Wesker, and the end of the whole STARS saga, which along with
Lickers
was enough to satisfy me as an RE fan. But hell yes, having a Shadow Moses-style return or bringing back zombies would've been a stellar send-off.

And yeah, the trailers did give us a glimpse, if only fleeting, of just about everything to come. Still, the fact that, say, in the cave's case we only saw one room in the trailers and had no idea of the grandeur to come gave that area impact. MGS4 (another game I love) had the advantage of five hours of cutscenes to pull from, so... :lol

Daigoro said:
i love your passion for waxing poetic and defending RE5 to the death, but this question just knocked you down a peg in my estimation! :p
Thanks. I'll redeem myself by listening to some of their music. YouTube links, plz!

P.S. Daigoro's from Twilight Princess, right? Do I get extra credit?

Neiteio said:
The lab was established by Umbrella to extract the Progenitor Virus from the Stairway to the Sun flower. The Stairway to the Sun flower only grows deep in the caves, ergo the lab's location. The caves were once the ancestral kingdom of the Ndipaya tribe, which is what I'm guessing you mean by "medieval town." (The Ndipaya, by the way, were the first to contract Type 2 Plagas.) Chris and Sheva arrive at the caves after pursuing the arms dealer Irving, whose black-market dealings in Kijuju (which were funding Uroboros;
Wesker
was selling off old BOWs and viruses) tipped off the BSAA in the first place, only unbeknownst to them it was a setup (remember the two cutscenes, one halfway through 1-2, the other at the end of 1-2?), and Alpha Team is wiped out by the Uroboros and Majini insurgency started by "Bird Lady" (remember the opening cutscene?). The big picture is to secure the region through plaga infections, clearing the stage for the Uroboros Project.
I know the damn story and you don't tell it right - or at least you don't show the whole picture. After completing the ghetto (which all in all made sense, I admit) Chris and Sheva mysteriously arrive in the middle of an ancient city and have to fight their way trough tones of medieval people (which Umbrella somehow wasn't able to exterminate while building this GIGANTIC lab in their territory). After that they finally arrive at the oil field and take down Irving after he blew it up. How they then get to the "cave" remains unknown because noone did tell 'em where it is.....

Do I even have to tell how stupid the game goes on? I mean, Capcom could have at least put a little bit more effort in connecting these setpieces. There was no fluent progress.

Kard8p3 said:
Irving injected himself with a control plagas which made him like the boss characters from 4. There was no rejection he just mutated.

You're right about jill.

And it should be stated that the majini file says that las plagas made it to africa because irving got it off the black market so the ada sample isn't the same as the one wesker and tricell used.

from what he says seems like he couldn't control the plaga, and that he wasn't good enough for it, the bosses from 4 mutated at their own will, Irving seems like he can't control it.

And now that you mentioned, I read somewhere that Ada suposedly didn't give the sample to Wesker, instead she give it to another company or something...

Daigoro

Neiteio said:
Thanks. I'll redeem myself by listening to some of their music. YouTube links, plz!

P.S. Daigoro's from Twilight Princess, right? Do I get extra credit?

BZZZZTTTT. wrong. :lol

and while youre looking up my namesake, you can google "A Tribe Called Quest Youtube".

Neiteio

TheExorzist said:
I know the damn story and you don't tell it right - or at least you don't show the whole picture. After completing the ghetto (which all in all made sense, I admit) Chris and Sheva mysteriously arrive in the middle of an ancient city and have to fight their way trough tones of medieval people (which Umbrella somehow wasn't able to exterminate while building this GIGANTIC lab in their territory). After that they finally arrive at the oil field and take down Irving after he blew it up. How they then get to the "cave" remains unknown because noone did tell 'em where it is.....

Do I even have to tell how stupid the game goes on? I mean, Capcom could have at least put a little bit more effort in connecting these setpieces. There was no fluent progress.
The "medieval town" you're referring to are modern-day slums that are PART of the African ghetto. It's still the same city. Unless you're referring to the tribal villages in the marshland (which were technically before the refineries, yes). That's more a case of the refineries being upriver and the river being sealed by the (now infected) village community around it. The reason the tribals weren't exterminated is because Umbrella used them as a test bed for Type 2 Plagas and employed them to guard the region.

So Chris and Sheva followed Delta Team's lead to Irving in the mountains, where they found out about his business at the oil refineries in the marshlands. And when they reached the marshlands and defeated Irving, Irving told them about the caves. He said their answers are in the caves nearby, so they found the caves and began exploring. Which leads to the Ndipaya kingdom, beyond which lie the flowers, around which are the labs... It all fits and makes sense.

Daigoro

i have to agree.

i didnt even watch any of the trailers, but i knew about 30 minutes into the game that the bird lady was Jill. not hard to figure out.

i dont really care about all this nitpicking about the story though (not singling you out al all). the game is brilliant. i could care less if the plot is goofy, or that there were holes in the story.

closing in on 100 hrs!

kaskade

I finally beat the game the other day and the ending was pretty good.
I wonder what they are going to do though, it seems like they closed the lid on this story line. I guess someone can always have a vial that didn't get destroyed or something.
. I want whatever RE6 is to go back to zombies though or at least a city. I liked playing through what was once a very lively place, it makes it much creepier. I could care less about the game becoming an action game though, I had fun with it.

Neiteio said:
Oh god this is hilarious. The "medieval town" you're referring to are modern-day slums that are PART of the African ghetto. It's still the same city. :lol
Well, I would indeed be funny if you'd refer to what I was sayin' pal....

From there, they follow Delta Team's lead to Irving in the mountains, where they find out about his business at the oil refineries in the marshlands. And when they reach the marshlands and defeat Irving, Irving tells them about the caves. He says the answers lie in the caves nearby, so they find the caves and begin exploring. Which leads to the Ndipaya kingdrom, beyond which lie the flowers, around which are the labs... It all fits and makes sense.
Wrong pal. They first reach the marshlands (you know, the part with the lake and the ancient town I was talking about), then the oil refineries and then the caves and the ruins.

I'd suggest you stop playing one chapter only and play the entire game.

Assemble!

On the Jill tip....

The worst part of the dead giveaway was when they saw Birdwoman, and then instantly Sheva turns to Chris and says... "Tell me about your old partner."

B-movie dialogue is one thing, but bad pacing is another. It's a shame the story didn't pace as well as the action, because it brought a lot of bits from the series to a close (or so it seems, right?)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
TheExorzist said:
I know the damn story

Obviously not.

The Marshlands is the first area after the BSAA have been crushed by Ndesu. After this happens there are "no more orders" and Chris reveals his underlying motive of finding Jill. They hop on the boat and find the notes of a killed BSAA member with a map of items they need to find to progress. They need to reach the oil refinery, outside of civilization, to find Irving, because he might know where Jill is. They reach Irving, Irving blows up the oil refinery, they chase Irving, then kill Irving.

Irving says the cave is "over there." I guess that's indication enought that the river goes one way and travels into the hidden cave... or something. Regardless, your nitpicking is pretty hard to decipher because you mention ghettos and medieval towns, when you could be referring to the slums or the tribal villages. The setpieces are as consistent as RE4's (a village, then a castle, then a military island?) and make sense when you read the unlockable files. As Neiteio indicated, there are reasons why the villagers are still there. They aren't just savage neanderthals... they're research subjects.

I'd suggest you read a little while playing through the game. Then you'd know the story. I'm not saying it makes the best sense, but you're pointing out things that are actually explained in the game.

Neiteio

TheExorzist said:
Well, I would indeed be funny if you'd refer to what I was sayin' pal....

Wrong pal. They first reach the marshlands (you know, the part with the lake and the ancient town I was talking about), then the oil refineries and then the caves and the ruins.

I'd suggest you stop playing one chapter only and play the entire game.
You made your post at 4:12. I made my edit correcting myself at 4:11. Thus, I proved I played the game before you blew your lid and accused me otherwise. :lol

And if you go back and reread my last post (which again, I edited before you posted yours), you'll see I explained the tribals and the whole ancient village you're so confused about. It was clear as day to me, but I paid attention, so...

Also Exorzist, you should read this:

GuardianE said:
Obviously not.

The Marshlands is the first area after the BSAA have been crushed by Ndesu. After this happens there are "no more orders" and Chris reveals his underlying motive of finding Jill. They hop on the boat and find the notes of a killed BSAA member with a map of items they need to find to progress. They need to reach the oil refinery, outside of civilization, to find Irving, because he might know where Jill is. They reach Irving, Irving blows up the oil refinery, they chase Irving, then kill Irving.

Irving says the cave is "over there." I guess that's indication enought that the river goes one way and travels into the hidden cave... or something. Regardless, your nitpicking is pretty hard to decipher because you mention ghettos and medieval towns, when you could be referring to the slums or the tribal villages. The setpieces are as consistent as RE4's (a village, then a castle, then a military island?) and make sense when you read the unlockable files. As Neiteio indicated, there are reasons why the villagers are still there. They aren't just savage neanderthals... they're research subjects.

I'd suggest you read a little while playing through the game. Then you'd know the story. I'm not saying it makes the best sense, but you're pointing out things that are actually explained in the game.
There ya go.

neoism

Well, I just played the first hour and a half of RE4 and I can't believe how this game has held up! The graphic look terrible though, but I'm using a HDTV. The gameplay is fucking just as good as RE5. I'm not even scared of the game anymore, the first time through however was insane, I had the felling to never want to play it, because I was a puss, but did anyway! I've almost 1000ed RE5, I'll more than likely play through Re4 after, really really great games, the both of them!

Neiteio

John Harker said:
Brunettes > Blondes. I mean, was that even necessary?
Wesker parallelism. Signified how she had been changed, and by whom.

neoism said:
Well, I just played the first hour and a half of RE4 and I can't believe how this game has held up! The graphic look terrible though, but I'm using a HDTV. The gameplay is fucking just as good as RE5. I'm not even scared of the game anymore, the first time through however was insane, I had the felling to never want to play it, because I was a puss, but did anyway! I've almost 1000ed RE5, I'll more than likely play through Re4 after, really really great games, the both of them!
Liking... both of them?

*walks away to wrestle with this profound concept*

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Neiteio said:
Wesker parallelism. Signified how she had been changed, and by whom.

resident-evil-apocalypse-jill-valentine12.jpg

::sigh::

Kard8p3

Relaxed Muscle said:
from what he says seems like he couldn't control the plaga, and that he wasn't good enough for it, the bosses from 4 mutated at their own will, Irving seems like he can't control it.

And now that you mentioned, I read somewhere that Ada suposedly didn't give the sample to Wesker, instead she give it to another company or something...

Ada gave the sample she got from 4 to the organization she worked for even though wesker wanted her to give it to him. Wesker was able to get his hands on it because
Irving got las plagas off the black market. It was also irving who decided that las plagas needed to be improved since they normally couldn't be out in the light.

Hmm a RE4 vs RE5 debate. I plan on making a monster post comparing both games but not at the moment. I will just say I still think RE4 is the better game. I have said this before its like RE2 and CV for me, RE2 was my favorite old school RE and CV is right up there with it but doesn't surpass it IMO. Thats how I feel with RE4 and RE5.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Neiteio said:
Fair enough. It was fun while it lasted.

On a completely unrelated note, what is your avatar?

An album cover for the best Tribe Called Quest album. His name is also the same as one of the members.

edit: beaten :(

Shapingo

John Harker said:
Brunettes > Blondes. I mean, was that even necessary?

In the notes at the research lab (the area were the platform moves down and you have to snipe the guys to keep it moving) it says that the chemical that Wesker injected Jill with gave her partial albinoism (sp?). That is why she is so pale and her hair is blonde.

Thrakier

I love how you can just bump into enemys and they won't hit you if they aren't in their "attack" animation. That's really really immersive. Great feature.

Insaniac

my biggest problem with RE5 is that the game has lost its horror aspect. I never once jumped when playing the game. Even in RE4 it was creepier because the ganados made those freaky noises.

fernoca

Update!!!
fernoca said:
Oh come on Thrakier!.. :p
"The game is boring"
"The visuals sucks"
"There's blue tint"
"There's green tint"
"Co-op sucks"
"RE4 is better"
"Framerate problems"
"Green tint"
"Green tint"
"Sound sucks"
"Green tint"
"Green tint"
"Attack animation"
:p

Sectus

Thrakier said:
I love how you can just bump into enemys and they won't hit you if they aren't in their "attack" animation. That's really really immersive. Great feature.
What are you expecting? A gameplay mechanic like in mario where you take damage by simply touching any enemy?

Top Bottom