• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Shakira thread **pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangace

5726-Shakir88160512.jpg

51485.jpg

r2.jpg

bi.jpg

er100.jpg

Mugen

Banned
Yeah her ass is perfect. It's not 'big' but plump and just right for her size.

And who can forget that VMA performance of hers where her ass cheeks was shaking like crazy... AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hooker

She was WAAAAY hotter before she wanted tried to invade the world outside of Latin America.

Red hair >>> Blonde hair. Her music was a lot better as well, go listen to Ojos Asi!

ChumsGum

Banned
Yes, much hotter before she crossed over. Donde Estan Los Ladrones is a freakin' masterpiece of an album, hit after hit. And yes, much better with dark/red hair.

B00000DCVO.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

J2 Cool

Bah, I think she's hotter as a blonde personally and I like brunette's myself. It just works for her as does everything, especially that ass. Man.. She's personally my perfect body type. Tits are a bit smaller but dont mind, great ass, cute as hell.

Shinobi

Suerte said:
Even I would hit that shit.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
The ultimate approval...

She's incredibly hot...incredibly short too, from what I hear she's only 5'2 which simply stuns me (she doesn't look that short). Wouldn't stop me from hitting it though.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hooker said:
She was WAAAAY hotter before she wanted tried to invade the world outside of Latin America.

Red hair >>> Blonde hair. Her music was a lot better as well, go listen to Ojos Asi!
ChumsGum said:
Yes, much hotter before she crossed over. Donde Estan Los Ladrones is a freakin' masterpiece of an album, hit after hit. And yes, much better with dark/red hair.

B00000DCVO.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
These men know what they say. Donde están los ladrones was a great album, and I am not even into latin music. Still, Te dejo Madrid was a cool song.

B000024JMI.03.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Hotness.

Travado

ShakirA9.jpg
ShakirA16.jpg

shakira20.jpg
Shakira34.jpg

This thread show one more time that image is everything in the industry of music nowadays. Musics, songs and letters aren't important anymore, just image is essential! If musicians will not have tons of make up in the face, fashion consultants, personal trainners, and something like that, success doesn't appear.

MUSIC IS DEAD! IMAGE IS EVERYTHING! *cries*

evil ways

I had a crush on her in high school, with the "Estoy Aqui" song. She looked gorgeous and could play both the guitar and the harmonica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom