• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
When's the 3v3 thing jumping off? I'm all up in that GMT+1 and wondering if I should hit the bed if it isn't too soon. -_-

fernoca

Back to SFIV..I guess..was waiting to pick it for the Xbox 360 later when 'Super' was released; since I originally had it on PS3 (when I had one :p)..

But a friend got me a limited edition, new for $35..so back to sucking in online matches.. :p

haunts

Bacon of Hope
I liked LA Riots II -- seemed like it ran a little smoother then the first one and everyone seemed a little more comfortable.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
That was fun. I was only there for a short while... but it was fun! haha.

I didn't get to say it there, but watch the Cicada stream tonight guys, I'm gonna give mad love to NeoGAF and iPlayWinner <3

Good games Threi. I was just looking for player matches and found you there. :D

Your Rog was pretty solid. I like how you almost always punished with a bnb headbutt combo if you got a jab in. That is a very useful skill. At the beginning it was tough to get in. Your Rog was definitely more scarier than your Bison.

I was happy to get some tricks in against Bison. Punishing EX-Psycho Crusher with an ultra was the highlight for me. Also I got to practice wake-up cross-ups.

Threi

notag
Rocky_Balboa said:
Your Rog was definitely more scarier than your Bison.
That's...actually depressing to hear.
:lol

But then again im sure everyone who has played me recently would agree though. Playing Bison lately is really not fun. It's like every day there is a new "oh i didn't know that move beat the strongest move in my arsenal clean" moment. :lol

AZ Greg

~Devil Trigger~ said:

That was hot. Never thought to punish the up close missed Sagat uppercut with Ultra. :)

GGs Timedog. Just get that SRK FADC Ultra down and you'll be pretty scary. You're were landing some nice combos. Maybe be a little more aggressive too.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
GG's AZ Greg. Sorry about the first 5 or so matches, I was too lazy to plug my TE stick in, and then when I did the button config was screwed up. Someday I'll get that FADC thingie down.

h3ro

_dementia said:

Pshh... gutter trash...

331k2zb.jpg

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Awwww, stream just shut me out. "reached max streams from your country" bullshit, like there are tons of duders trying to hook up to justin.tv at six in the morning. :(

Is there a ustream?

XenoRaven

Good games Greg. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see you switch to Vega. This is the first time I've fought a Dhalsim that knew how to use him and it made me want to beat myself over the head with my arcade stick. Still, I need to learn how to fight him, as you could see. >_>

Anyway, it was fun.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Guys, please spread the word. Make a thread for the stream or something....

http://shoryuken.com

----

Hello Fighting Game Community!

We are holding a special memorial raffle for Dasrik (R.I.P.). 100% of the proceeds from this donation raffle will go to his family.

To get involved, we are selling $5 raffle tickets (unlimited purchases allowed). So if you donate $25 you get 5 raffle tickets. Get it?

One lucky winner will receive a one of a kind Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition. This is not a custom TE stick! It is an official Mad Catz product and probably the rarest one ever produced.

IMG_5855.JPG

IMG_5853.JPG

NAMMMMMM said:
**K guys, i am live at the House of Cicada 3v3 tournament right now. Markman of madcatz fame has generously offered to donate a one of a kind rare PS3 TE. Pics coming. This stick will be given off via raffle one week from now. We will mail you the stick if you are chosen winner. Rules are simple. Donate $5 or more, and you will be entered into the raffle for the stick. If you have already donated $5 or more, you are automatically entered. Also, remember that you may donate just to donate if youd like, but now there is a stick up for grabs if you donate atleast $5****

To donate/get raffle tickets, please send donations to:

dynamo827@yahoo.com.

More details on donations here:

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=221118

AZ Greg

XenoRaven said:
Good games Greg. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see you switch to Vega. This is the first time I've fought a Dhalsim that knew how to use him and it made me want to beat myself over the head with my arcade stick. Still, I need to learn how to fight him, as you could see. >_>

Anyway, it was fun.

GGs. Your Chun is definitely getting better. I felt bad about picking Dhalsim since I knew it would be tough for you if you didn't know the match, but I've been working on him and wanted to test it out.

GO GO TEAM AZ!

XenoRaven

AZ Greg said:
GGs. Your Chun is definitely getting better. I felt bad about picking Dhalsim since I knew it would be tough for you if you didn't know the match, but I've been working on him and wanted to test it out.

GO GO TEAM AZ!
Yeah. I tried to work on some of the things you said. Playing Relix's Chun helped a lot too, as well as playing some of the other match-ups you picked like Sakura and Sagat. Don't worry about playing Dhalsim, I need to learn how to deal with him. I learned a lot fighting him too.

Also, whoever Jenova777 is (I forgot >_>), good games. I think I did a little better this time than I did when we played in the tournament.

Top Bottom