• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Now, that I'm looking at it. The PC Super Turbo cover looks like there's a war taking place. Those explosions must be from T.Hawk's guns. And peep Akuma's Bubba Gump lips.

And what about the SFA cover? It looks like they're all teaming up on Roo. No more scrub tactics for you.

You guys are clowns.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ploid 3.0 said:
I like this one, wish I could print it. What do you guys use? Special photo paper and good printers?

Yes. Dementia did that but one was already made. And the other is for Yoshi.

2wlv5e1.jpg

2dqptlk.jpg

Majestros said:
Is that Abel/Ryu screenshot possible in a real match?
It's just a focus crumple from a different angle

but that's Abel's old model, with the uglier face and stripes on his shoulders instead of his shorts

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
On second thought, maybe if they both dashed left very quickly starting from the right corner of the stage to tilt the camera.

Spiderjericho said:
Now, that I'm looking at it. The PC Super Turbo cover looks like there's a war taking place. Those explosions must be from T.Hawk's guns. And peep Akuma's Bubba Gump lips.

And what about the SFA cover? It looks like they're all teaming up on Roo. No more scrub tactics for you.

You guys are clowns.
No one seems to care about the explosions. And everyone seems lost in that sfa art. Its like some sick album cover and ryu got in the way.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Capcom must of done the cover before the game was completed. I didn't think the original art could get worse but SSFIV official art proved me wrong. What are they thinking? Next thing, the official theme is probably going to be worse than indestructible too.

I'm still doing something.

Threi

notag
1. What is wrong with the SF3 Double Impact US cover art? It looks great to me...
2. What makes the A3 US cover worse than the SF2 JP art?

Probably it's just me but I'm not a fan of "group of a couple chars in the game photoshopped together staring at different places" type of boxart.

kadey, this is FuriousRGD from IPW.

Thanks a ton for this man. Personally too. Now I am super interested in making or using custom artwork for fighters!

If you or anybody else has or knows of any more cool custom fighting game boxart covers, let us know and we'll include them in the artwork galleries.

Oh, and I am with Threi! TvC do want!!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks Furious. I noticed you from the Marky comment. :lol I'm not a he though!
I probably shouldn't take credit for the artwork (most are Capcom themselves) since it's not mine nor the piecing itself, they were already done but I'll gladly help spread the word for custom art box.

You may want to update the article with this picture since I made two more. (I have 5 SFIV copies)

Saqs would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the 360 one.

2r5x3qd.jpg

Kadey said:
Thanks Furious. I noticed you from the Marky comment. :lol I'm not a he though!
I probably shouldn't take credit for the artwork (most are Capcom themselves) since it's not mine nor the piecing itself, they were already done but I'll gladly help spread the word for custom art box.

You may want to update the article with this picture since I made two more. (I have 5 SFIV copies)

Saqs would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the 360 one.

2r5x3qd.jpg

Those are amazing! I'm a Rose fan too! lol!

why 5 copies of SF4? Are you into tourney organizing or something or just love Capcom that much! :)

Oh, and OOPS on the he! lol! I apologize. No harm intended.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Those are amazing! I'm a Rose fan too! lol!

why 5 copies of SF4? Are you into tourney organizing or something or just love Capcom that much! :)

Perhaps I should one day. I have the hardware for it.

Dem is right. It's for multiple setups.

That is boss, Kadey!!

And Dementia, it seems Gootecks put down his boxing gloves also. Maybe SSFIV will help reignite their fires. Last I saw Ed was Bar Fights II.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
_dementia said:
Max, do you know if Ed Ma will be participating in any upcoming tournaments? He's be so elusive lately. I liked him :(

I can't comment on that exactly, but I can say perhaps. He invited me to play the evening the videos were taken. Later conversation he said he needed some Ken practice. Could mean something...take it or leave it.

Although, when the game was first in arcades last Fall 08...I spoke frequently with him, Valle, Gootecks, Combofiend and a myriad of other top SF players. Back then, I knew the names but no face to match. Think Ed's got a full time job that could interrupt major tournament attendance.

It's the same issue I had when the game first came out. All mega amped and would go out of my way and do anything to play SF4, but as time passed along...I had much better things I could have been doing with 8 hours of my time on a Saturday or Sunday while working 9-6 weekdays. It's not that I don't enjoy competitive SF, I love it actually. But sitting in a chair waiting to play for that long just took it's toll on me after a while...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I agree with Farms for the first and only time ever.

QisTopTier needs to stop trolling my lord and savior, hacking youtube and all that. Everyone knows that Daigo has never played a video game other than the various Street Fighter iterations.

Timedog said:
I agree with Farms for the first and only time ever.

QisTopTier needs to stop trolling my lord and savior, hacking youtube and all that. Everyone knows that Daigo has never played a video game other than the various Street Fighter iterations.

How did Q get into my Evo collection? He's just like his namesake. He made it so Daigo won GG at Evo for like three years.

LakeEarth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz4YXakjlas

Aww yeah! 3 month ban finished! A surprised thanks to those who actually noticed I was gone :lol

The only big thing Street Fighter-wise was that I modded my SE stick. If you want to do it but are afraid, don't be, it's pretty simple. I mean, yes one of my old buttons broke when I was trying to pull out the connections, but that was the button that was broken anyways.

Glad to be back!

Holy Shit!!! Qis finally got an account!!!! Awesome!!! :lol

Fake Edit: Finally got my SE stick modded, i finished it up today! good ol sanwa parts. :D

SE is pretty easy. The buttons are a tight fit, and you have to be careful when unscrewing the faux Sanwa stick.

The only thing I haven't done is switch out the artwork. To be honest, the TEs, SEs and HRAPs (non soldered version) are all easy to modify. Just unscrew, remove buttons and stick, swap.

But there are some electrical gear heads on the forum who are able to mod a EX2, etc.

Solune

_dementia said:
i modded an SE for my friend a while ago.
such a mod-friendly stick, I was blown away!

You should VSHG an SE stick dementia, would be an interesting addition to your collection.

Ploid 3.0 said:
I like this one, wish I could print it. What do you guys use? Special photo paper and good printers?

And I'm with Ploid, is there somewhere that where you can pay for the printed boxart and they'll send it to you?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
ADVENTURES IN PLAYERMATCHLAND

Unable to play
Unable to play
Host has removed you from the session
Flowchart Ken, leaves after one whooping
Unable to play
Decent player, beat him 5 or 6 times but he leaves right after he gets a victory
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play
Leaves after getting beaten once then sends me rage mail about how burning kick is cheap
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Lost Fragment said:
ADVENTURES IN PLAYERMATCHLAND

Unable to play
Unable to play
Flowchart Ken, leaves after one whooping
Unable to play
Decent player, beat him 5 or 6 times but he leaves right after he gets a victory
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play
Leaves after getting beaten once then sends me rage mail about how burning kick is cheap
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play
Unable to play

Haha, those 'Unable to play's are always the 5 green bar matches too :lol

LeMaximilian said:
Oh, I get it...

thatsthejoke.gif

edit: Isn't this the guy who made a website dedicated to how he's the #1 CP player on PC?
No thats the blanka guy

zeurhadmgakmsdg.de or something. He was the one bragging he used Turbo.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
TurtleSnatcher said:
No thats the blanka guy

zeurhadmgakmsdg.de or something. He was the one bragging he used Turbo.

I saw his profile picture and coulda swore that was on the site as well. Those jab short jab rekka Fei Long links are mega crispy.

Top Bottom