• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

I'd be down. I'd come with my Saikyo Gi and gold tooth (cuz I get paid).

I think Tekken is cool, but I missed my IPW streams this past weekend. Get Magus and his chrony Darry up in there (Is it true?)!!

And Markman using this thread to croon on Kadey. Adnan should be the one getting the winks and flowers.

Yoshichan said:
Who is this? Looks cute ♥

cgjjYzYrI.png
Your arrow isn't pointing at haunts..

<3

LeMaximilian said:
Here's those matches with JR Rodriguez from earlier. Faced a ton of Akuma over the past few days, :lol

Max vs JR Part 1
Max vs JR Part 2

Had some bouts with Valle tonight, was hella fun. Will upload and should be ready for tomorrow...

Holy Shit! I didn't know JR Rodriguez was pikachuakuma. I fought him at a G1 Final and won. He was really good, and my execution was bad (being sick didn't help), but I got lucky and won the match--video got uploaded too :D I used Chun, i knew the match was going to be next to impossible for me. Fought him in another G1 match quickly after and he proceeded to destroy/embarrass me :-(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
My game has went downhill since I've been trying to fadc > ultra in real matches.

You guys scoff at my ex fireballs and say "ooh look, a pixel more damage", but you gotta think about how they save your ass on a lot of jump ins cause they come out so fast, they do do a tiny bit more damage, AND they create knockdown opportunities.

Procarbine said:
I finally won my first G2 Championship today, huzzah. As it turns out, I'm pretty terrible against charge characters and I kept drawing them in semi's and finals, finally got something like 4 Ryu's in a row, I don't remember exactly but there was at least 3, and beat them. I've learned the Ryu match up pretty well thanks to online play, it's tons of fun as an Akuma.

I have yet to win a G2 Championship (got to finals twice) yet. I still can't do jump in mk, mk, scissor kick with bison (the SK doesn't come out)but at least understand spacing and which SK is safe.

I went 4-21 in player matches with random peeps using Fuerte but he is too much fun to drop. I need to learn RSF but I can't even do a jump in charge combo.

thanks, kadey!

Those are amazing!

I added all the custom boxart to a new art gallery in SF4 on IPW. I just need to decide what boxart I want to replace mine with now.

XenoRaven

thanks, kadey!

Those are amazing!

I added all the custom boxart to a new art gallery in SF4 on IPW. I just need to decide what boxart I want to replace mine with now.
Agreed. Although I'd have an easier time choosing if there was a Chun-Li one.

Just saying. >_>

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
You wouldn't know what to do with my backlog.

Is that an invitation?

Rare footage of Kadey actually smiling.

^.^

-

haunts <3 lol!

-

Spiderjericho lol!

---

BTW, how about we do a gaf exclusive giveaway for some SF4 stuff. Who's down!?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Maybe it should be an art/ps contest of who can make the best haunts cover art?*

BTW this is in no way the official kick off to the contest.

Or how about someone make me a nice picture so I can use it to propose to Kadey. :)

noisome07

Banned
MarkMan said:
Maybe it should be an art/ps contest of who can make the best haunts cover art?*

BTW this is in no way the official kick off to the contest.

Or how about someone make me a nice picture so I can use it to propose to Kadey. :)

What about that limited edition MarkMan TE-S you were gonna give her?

29wpxeq.jpg

Signed with your lucious lips, that shit is permanent.

edit: called it a round 2 for some reason..

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
noisome07 said:
What about that limited edition MarkMan Round 2 TE you were gonna give her?

29wpxeq.jpg

Signed with your lucious lips, that shit is permanent.

Them some huge lips brother. Pretty sure Hugo kissed that instead....

Paz

Damn LeMaximilian you really make Ken look like a viable character, wish I could do that instead of scrubbing it up with Ryu.

Free stuff? Practically impossible to not get hyped about that :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Guys how do i link Fei's rek... wut? what the hell is going on here? ... humm yeah,cool bye.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
we need some moderators up in this bitch..shit is gettin TOO CRUNK!

ah skeeet skeet skeet

to the agies reflector, to the wall, till the sweat drips from my..err.

Alright: Kind of on topic

I'm heading to my first meet-up for SF4 on Thursday. Seeing as how I've only been playing online peeps and the same 2 or 3 people offline, I really need to play more people. I just hope to God I don't end up just given up free matches in casuals. Oh well, you gotta learn sometime right? Win or lose, I just hope I take something away from the matches.

I gotta work on my matchups against Charge Characters. Chun & Bison matches make me want to pull my hair out. I main Sim.

noisome07

Banned
the_log_ride said:
Alright: Kind of on topic

I'm heading to my first meet-up for SF4 on Thursday. Seeing as how I've only been playing online peeps and the same 2 or 3 people offline, I really need to play more people. I just hope to God I don't end up just given up free matches in casuals. Oh well, you gotta learn sometime right? Win or lose, I just hope I take something away from the matches.

I gotta work on my matchups against Charge Characters. Chun & Bison matches make me want to pull my hair out. I main Sim.

Going to a meetup/tournament will only make you a better player. So even if you do lose it just means you gotta try harder. No downside to losing. Unless you're playing for a couple grand and you lose... then damn.. i don't know what to tell you.

LeMaximilian said:
Max vs Valle Part 1
Max vs Valle Part 2

Updated from last night. Mega meg mega fun times :D

edit: walking and blocking is so damn hard online (excuses) lol

Wow, thank you, kind sir for giving me my Tuesday night fight. Those were awesome battles. Man, J.Wong said they gave Ken a faster fireball. I hope they make his overhead a little faster and a FADC. Roo seems like a fortress that no one can infiltrate.

Haunts keeps talking about dicking...he dicked me this weekend when he didn't put on no Street Fighter stream. But on the real...IPW>>>FADC IPW>>>GYT.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Gonna watch when I get home, just wanted to know if Max vs. Valle is all Ken/Ryu or if Valle plays any Gouken?

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
worldrevolution said:
Gonna watch when I get home, just wanted to know if Max vs. Valle is all Ken/Ryu or if Valle plays any Gouken?

Only Ryu, but here's several fights from a few months ago when he was training with Gouken.

Max vs Valle Gouken PT1

Max vs Valle Gouken PT2
Max vs Valle Gouken PT3
Max vs Valle Gouken PT4

Spiderjericho said:
Wow, thank you, kind sir for giving me my Tuesday night fight. Those were awesome battles. Man, J.Wong said they gave Ken a faster fireball. I hope they make his overhead a little faster and a FADC. Roo seems like a fortress that no one can infiltrate.

Thanks much dood, and to the rest of you. Glad you guys like em :D

I have to agree with these guys, I've watched all your vids Max and even if they are casuals you're still going toe to toe with some of the best players in the nation. Honestly you make Ken look like a S tier. And watching your vids was the reason I picked him up as a secondary character. I have to admit he's very fun to play with, I just hate the walking speed.

Keep it up Max and I hope you enter at least one big tourney. I'd love to see your come out of no where and finish in the top 3 or 8 at least. Well unless you are actually very well known in the fighting game community(I have no idea).

Top Bottom