• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

MIMIC

Banned
Relix said:
That was amazing :lol

I love that how as disadvantaged as Fuerte is, his EX legs beats any other air move.

(his regular leg move is so shitty that even if it "trades", Fuerte is the only one that takes damage. Now how fucked up is that?)

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Yea you should've seen that OCV in person, it was soooo good. And he had some amazing matches in the early going too. The guy is a total beast with Fuerte

LakeEarth

Oichi said:
Yea you should've seen that OCV in person, it was soooo good. And he had some amazing matches in the early going too. The guy is a total beast with Fuerte
He didn't use his ultra at all, even during easy punishment moments like that blocked tiger uppercut in the last round, or that seemingly baited jump in the second round of the same match.

ultim8p00

Banned
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but you guys weren't discussing SSFIV Ken where you? I hope not, because I really hope he gets some much deserved buffs.

GG's AZ Greg, sorry I had to bail. I have to go a friends house.

We're going have to run back those Rog vs. Sagat
matches. I was getting mad salty! :lol

AZ Greg

black_vegeta said:
GG's AZ Greg, sorry I had to bail. I have to go a friends house.

We're going have to run back those Rog vs. Sagat
matches. I was getting mad salty! :lol

GGs. I feel so dirty using him. :lol

GGs Timedog. I was feeling kinda good about my Fuerte and then you had to start beasting me with your Ryu. :(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
AZ Greg said:
GGs. I feel so dirty using him. :lol

GGs Timedog. I was feeling kinda good about my Fuerte and then you had to start beasting me with your Ryu. :(

Nah, you started getting me near the end. Sorry I had to cut it short, Friday and I'm about to do work!!!!

I'mma start trying to use C. Viper as my secondary to try and get better at stick. Took me as long to do her first 2 hard trials today as it took to do all 5 of Ryu's.

GG's.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Live stream tonight from KEYSTONE II. Should start in about 2 hours.. We might do a Keystone vs The World thing where you can challenge Choi, Ricky etc...but we'll see.. :p

haunts said:
Live stream tonight from KEYSTONE II. Should start in about 2 hours.. We might do a Keystone vs The World thing where you can challenge Choi, Ricky etc...but we'll see.. :p

Whoa, that'd be sweet. Please do it.

ReiGun

A friend is modding my stick for me, so I'm on pad again. Feels so weird now. lol

anyone trying to get some games in? GT = ReiGun16

haunts said:
Nice. What console just in case you do the vs. the World thing?

GGS to Solune!!!! played a lot tonight, and discovered that i pretty much suck with everyone but Blanka, and even then i need work. i regret never picking a main, i just sort of wandered through the roster the entire time this game has been released. i'm gonna change that when SSF4 comes out though.

G-2 tonight too....praise jebus

GGs to everyone else i played today, forgot the GAF tags, but GGs :D

Solune

EraldoCoil said:
GGS to Solune!!!! played a lot tonight, and discovered that i pretty much suck with everyone but Blanka, and even then i need work. i regret never picking a main, i just sort of wandered through the roster the entire time this game has been released. i'm gonna change that when SSF4 comes out though.

G-2 tonight too....praise jebus

GGs to everyone else i played today, forgot the GAF tags, but GGs :D

GGs, haha damn that blanka taunt at the very last match, made me salty.
I shouldn't have picked gief haha serves me right.
I find I have problems with Blanka, Sim, and BALROG , like why is he so hard to fight against.
And i kept falling for the same blanka tricks damnit.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Greg* if you ever see me on playing any fighting game invite me. I wanna test out Akuma against real players :lol Still a work in progress... and maybe after that do a Best to 20 set of Chun vs Vega or something =P

*or anyone who wants to use his alts

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So far, the only big differences between SG and G1 are: it's harder to find matches, and more people take themselves too seriously.

Also, man, it sucks ass when my stick malfunctions during a match (coincidentally, my hk button stopped working during an SG match with Saqs). I haven't had any problems for a while so I thought maybe whatever problem it was had gone away. Guess not. Seems like a lot of people have the same problem with the Madcatz SE sticks, but nobody knows exactly what the problem is.

Think I'm gonna replace the wiring harness. If that doesn't fix it, then I don't have a fucking clue what the problem is because by that time all the stock parts except the breakaway cable will have been replaced, and I've had this problem since before I even started modding it.

Joekage

Lost Fragment said:
So far, the only big differences between SG and G1 are: it's harder to find matches, and more people take themselves too seriously.

Also, man, it sucks ass when my stick malfunctions during a match (coincidentally, my hk button stopped working during an SG match with Saqs). I haven't had any problems for a while so I thought maybe whatever problem it was had gone away. Guess not. Seems like a lot of people have the same problem with the Madcatz SE sticks, but nobody knows exactly what the problem is.

Think I'm gonna replace the wiring harness. If that doesn't fix it, then I don't have a fucking clue what the problem is because by that time all the stock parts except the breakaway cable will have been replaced, and I've had this problem since before I even started modding it.

I gave up trying to get to SG. I mean, once I got to G1 it became so hard to find a good connection match that it's just too much hassle even trying to get there. I prefer player matches only for the fact that it's easier to find matches that way and the whole being able to continue right after a match feature is much better than playing one match then having to do the dreaded search for players...

Speaking of sticks, been putting my practice into my new TE. Gotta say, I'm seeing progress, but man, it is so demoralizing when you can't hit easy shit without thinking hard about it. But then things that hindered me on pad, turn out too easy on the stick such as Ken's kara throw. Kinda funny thinking about it haha.

Lost Fragment said:
Same thing happens to my SE stick during matches. For me it's both HK (RT) and KKK (LT) buttons that go out at the same time every now and then, sometimes during gameplay.
Recently bought new buttons to replace but from reading your post it seems like the buttons themselves are not the problem... (also the fact that they both go out at the same time seemed odd)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Timedog said:
Yeah, gg's fo sho. Them ex hassanshou's are hard to punish online :(

I know. Real shame it's 2 bars... I should really move over to the USA and get a better connection :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Relix said:
I know. Real shame it's 2 bars... I should really move over to the USA and get a better connection :lol

Do it! Just for street fighter!

Reigun: Sorry bout all the taunting, I NEVER do that. I just was salty and needed revenge after getting beaten by Relix's Chun.

Top Bottom