• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Tokido takes out Mago. I love watching him do the roundhouse loop because he almost never drops it. With Bonchan and Ojisan left, we could see him against another Sagat with more RH loop goodness.

Tokido vs Zangitan instead, I guess they want to make sure it isn't Sagat/Sagat in loser's finals. BTW what the hell is Uryo doing? It's been like forever since he won winners finals.

This stream is still going 7 hours later (stopped watching it at 4 AM, it's 11 now), ? :lol

I went to bed expecting to be able to watch the hopefully recorded console character tourney.

And how have they kept this stream so smooth with 4500 viewers? We need better internet :p

I have to say. Sagat's damage. Akuma's links. Ridiculous. They should change Sagat's name to Hulk Hogan or John Cena. And Akuma should be called infinite (except it only works on a few characters).

The stream is pretty smooth. I'm surprised these players aren't tired.

OMG!! Exciting match between the two Japanese Gouki Gods. Who's in loser's Final? Who's waiting in Winner's?

Edit: Blanka. Yawn.

And the stream is better than most American streams as far as lag.

I have pretty shitty internet and it's buttery smooth on mine as long as I'm not watching a youtube vid or something at the same time.
Man Momochi vs Tokido was good stuff

No, three out of five?

Crazy match. I'm not even sure what the Blanka was doing. Is that the one J.Wong said follows around Daigo?

Uryo in another God's Garden Finals? This should be a good match. Very exciting characters. Vortex vs. Vortex.

Spiderjericho said:
No, three out of five?

Crazy match. I'm not even sure what the Blanka was doing. Is that the one J.Wong said follows around Daigo?

Yeah that's the crazy lame Blanka that stalked Daigo back then. Too bad Daigo couldn't participate. He's trying to win real money in France right now.

Rice-Eater said:
Yeah that's the crazy lame Blanka that stalked Daigo back then. Too bad Daigo couldn't participate. He's trying to win real money in France right now.

I see. I saw the Daigo vs. Eita match. Very exciting. Japanese Go's are beastly.

This is pretty lopsided right now (wait, Uryo won a match).

So, it's not only me. They were like F'ing Americans you can't see our awesome grand finals. It got really exciting at the end of that first set too.

noisome07

Banned
Spiderjericho said:
So, it's not only me. They were like F'ing Americans you can't see our awesome grand finals. It got really exciting at the end of that first set too.

Well, Tokido just destroyed Uryo. Last round and everything. P'd him like it was nothing.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
The hell? This is STILL going on? I left like 3 hours ago assuming that it was about to be over when I was leaving!

Just walked in with the stream still running to see Uryo get perfect'd by an Akuma (Tokido), dayum...

And when I was leaving, it was the Blanka who was taking out top players like Uryo and someone else...

Rice-Eater said:
Congrats to Tokido for winning. Too bad for Uryo, he finishes as the runner up again.

What weird rules. You win winner's and there's no perk for it. You get to Loser's final and it's still two out of three instead of three out of five.

More power to them. Ah well, got my stream fix this weekend.

Hopefully, Tokido has a God's Garden for SSFIV. And Daigo can attend this time. It would be awesome if he also sent invites to Valle, Wong and Sanford.

Damn this Guile mirror match between Yazu and Yoshio was epic. In the first round it took 55 seconds for ANY kind of damage to be done. This is almost as good as that one Honda mirror match.

More mirrors on the way. Now it's Wao vs Dragon boy, the #1 and #2 Ken's in Japan in BP and probably overall. Where ever you are Max, you should be watching this match.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
American wut? What did they just say and bust out laughing like crazy? :lol :lol
"aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuyaaaaa" This is the best commentator ever.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Kaako said:
American wut? What did they just say and bust out laughing like crazy? :lol :lol
"aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuyaaaaa" This is the best commentator ever.
Not watching the stream at the moment, but they might have been talking about "Ameriken", the USA guy who lives in Japan and is pretty good at SF4.

Damn, the stream is still going? Just woke up.

Rentahamster said:
Not watching the stream at the moment, but they might have been talking about "Ameriken", the USA guy who lives in Japan and is pretty good at SF4.

Damn, the stream is still going? Just woke up.

No, I think he's saying that because it was a Guile vs Boxer match up, both being American of course. Anyways I think that's Yoshiwo on the mic(the other Guile player). I have no idea what he's saying but he sounds like a nut case, and by that I mean very entertaining.

OH HELLZ YEZ, top JPN players using console characters.

Top Bottom