• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Mœbius

FindMyFarms said:
People forget how talented Ryan Hart is.

edit - He's up there with most top 8 finishes at evo, but not the highest amount. Nuki owns most top 8 finishes with 12.

Having played and been thoroughly demolished by him on several occasions at both 3rd Strike and VF4 I can attest to this. He's also one of the top Tekken players in the world.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ryan Hart has the maddest Kazuya player also. I went down 4-0 to him.

Some random tid bits from Alioune from the SRK forums

not really an overstatement but yes hes very strong , and also improved alot while in cannes

some random stuff:
i won 12-2 vs ryan in cannes

and vs japs
Lost 0-9 vs eita
3-8 vs daigo
and won 9-6 vs fuudo

only entered the master series tournament ,
won vs lorddvd in friday qualifier's final
, lost to eita in the grand finals

there were a money match daigo vs fuudo
fuudo won 10-6 or something like that

Alioune got dominated by Daigo's Ryu but he did well against Fuudo's Ryu. But then Fuudo beat Daigo in not just the finals, but also a money match. Geesh it's like rock, paper, scissors it seems. Oh and Eita owns Sagat's so hard. Well not just him, Momochi and Tokido do there share as well.

quick stuff , dont know what it really means but :
eita and desora said they thinks my sagat level of the final 1/4 of top(50?) japanese top sagat
:stronger are mago , then ojisan , bonchan and me just after bonchan

they also 'think' im better than jwong =_='

Damn, that's a very nice compliment. I guess they're saying he's only behind Mago, Ojisan, and Bonchan in there opinion. I wonder if they forgot about RF or they meant to not include him. And if they think he's better then Jwong then I really hope he does come to Evo and rep France, the rest of the Europe, and pad players all over the world.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Eita made Akuma v Sagat look 7-3. That was some rapeage. s.HK was annoying the hell outta me while watching that and Ive never touched Sagat. Can only imagine how those that do feel.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I know Alioune from running into him a couple times (and getting owned like COOLIO does from any gaf regular)on live and seeing him always at the top of the leaderboards for like ever. Didn't know he was French and posted on SRK. Woohoo!, now I have someone I can speak French with.

Daigo Daigo Daigo!

It seems he lost his aura of invincibility. He needs to stop having a real job and going to restaurants. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Kadey said:
I know Alioune from running into him a couple times (and getting owned like COOLIO does from any gaf regular)on live and seeing him always at the top of the leaderboards for like ever. Didn't know he was French and posted on SRK. Woohoo!, now I have someone I can speak French with.

Daigo Daigo Daigo!

It seems he lost his aura of invincibility. He needs to stop having a real job and going to restaurants. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
me?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I already challenged him a long time ago and he ran away scared but if he's up for it. I'll even capture it for everyone to see.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
haunts said:
alright this is how we do it

kadey vs coolio, first to 10. losers never posts on gaf again!!!

alright, but i get to pick the game

srsly tho, lets play sometime psn: 'COOLIO-' i wont be on today though.

Kadey said:
I already challenged him a long time ago and he ran away scared but if he's up for it. I'll even capture it for everyone to see.

i think i added your psn but it never worked

haunts

Bacon of Hope
pick the game?! STREET FIGHTER 4 DOG!

damn this shit is getting me hype now..

kadey, record the matches..

both of you, dont forget to...

LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's like like last time. He left me in the cold. :(

Oh well. I guess I'll go watch twilight and cry myself to sleep.

haunts said:
pick the game?! STREET FIGHTER 4 DOG!

damn this shit is getting me hype now..

kadey, record the matches..

both of you, dont forget to...

LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!

set this up, people

willing to place money on this

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Wiseblade said:
Man, grudge matches always get me HYPE! I wish I had someone to feud with...
i'd suggest picking a fight in every fighting game thread, but its not really working for me. >_>

hey haunts, your sagat is G3.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Pandaman said:
i'd suggest picking a fight in every fighting game thread, but its not really working for me. >_>

hey haunts, your sagat is G3.

actually it's G-2 as of two weeks ago. what now!? :lol :lol

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Majestros said:
I like this plan better. Ban bets are overkill.

thats true.

id say coolio has to use one of kadeys avatars of him getting ultra'd if he loses but then hed get banned that way too.

oooooh yeah I went there.

Mœbius

I have some gaffers, including Kadey, in my PSN list for SF4 purposes but have never actually played any of you! The connection would be terrible with me being in the UK (and soon to be in Taiwan).

Still, I'd totally be up for some grudge matches! :D

Wiseblade

pirateben said:
I've actually added some gaffers, including Kadey, to PSN for SF4 purposes but never actually played any of you! The connection would be terrible with me being in the UK (and soon to be in Taiwan).

Still, I'd totally be up for some grudge matches! :D

You got a 360? UK REPRESENT!

haunts

Bacon of Hope
the_log_ride said:
When SSF4 goes live we can have more smack talk.

we'll be forming teams and alliances becuase of the team battle shit. cant wait.

fubarduck, haunts & FMF. you guys are in for a world of hurt!!!!!!!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
haunts said:
we'll be forming teams and alliances becuase of the team battle shit. cant wait.

fubarduck, haunts & FMF. you guys are in for a world of hurt!!!!!!!
did you just threaten yourself? :lol

i wonder if my laptop can run windowed sf4 and camtasia together...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
haunts said:
nah thats my team!!!!! everyone else is in for a world of hurt
seems kind of free, I guess you like doing most of the work.

even i can beat farms 10-20% of the time.
when he's on random select.

I call yeb, Qistoptier and Hito.
I'll be the manager.

Top Bottom