• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

ALC

Neo Member
Killa Sasa said:
Canada-GAF, want to form a team?

Lurker Chunoobie here. Killa Sasa I think we played a few weeks ago. You play Cammy right ? Anyways I'm up for some team matches and just matches in general with any of you GAFers here. FFXIII is turning to be a bit of a disappointment for me so time to go back to some good ol' SF.

XBL: alc420

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
haunts said:
Oh wow Kadey vs Coolio happened. hahha

Good shit to both players for making it happen!!!

Congrats kadey for winning, coolio, this hsould give you the fire to get back in the lab.

alright..

WHOSE NEXT!?!

I'm next as long as it's on PC and not vs. a Ryu!!!!!!

:(

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Kadey said:
Decide what? He never really agreed to anything.

And what's wrong with my av? It's just me being happy. I was going to add Daigo in too but that would be too much. :lol

You should make him a silly avatar he has to use for a month. :p

I agree with Maj though, you kids are TOO SOFT!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
But I grew my hair out for you ;(

I'll bust ya up in SF4. I'm the ladies champion after all.

Let's go to PAX east.

You know you're gonna want the special 'stuff' there. :)

Yeah right. You did it for Marn!

You couldn't give me enough money to go to Boston. NYC is a different story.

And give my special stuff to either Maj or FMF.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:

:(

I do nothing for Marn. If anyone here chats with him, tell him I said "DIE!"

!

I forgot to share with my fellow GAF... some random pics I took from GG2 last weekend.

4410432997_d429706bcd_b.jpg

4411198220_d500861e4e_b.jpg

4410434779_7a0724bebf_b.jpg

4411208048_d2e447d467_b.jpg

4411206324_b22d571ce0_b.jpg

4410438571_425e532e2e_b.jpg

4410439169_2a33561cef_b.jpg

4410439653_d730604f09_b.jpg

And a random video I threw together with clips from my trip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4tVtb3-qY

XenoRaven

Kadey said:

Boston is way better than New York.

That's right I said it.

XenoRaven said:
Boston is way better than New York.

That's right I said it.

Agreed, I go at least twice a year to the NY (specifically Brooklyn) because my wife has family back there...first couple of times were cool, but it old real quick afterwards.

I love me some San Diego <3 :D

Edit: Great vid Marman, I won't to go to Japan so bad!! I just need gather up some inns. :/

XenoRaven

black_vegeta said:
Agreed, I go at least twice a year to the NY (specifically Brooklyn) because my wife has family back there...first couple of times were cool, but it old real quick afterwards.

I love me some San Diego <3 :D
Yeah. As much as I love Boston, West Coast cities kick East Coast cities asses.

Threi said:
i'll purple up team canada for sure
Duran said:
I do! But only if you want a scrubby shoto player.
-COOLIO- said:
oooOOOoooohhh~. that sounds fun.
ALC said:
Lurker Chunoobie here. Killa Sasa I think we played a few weeks ago. You play Cammy right ? Anyways I'm up for some team matches and just matches in general with any of you GAFers here. FFXIII is turning to be a bit of a disappointment for me so time to go back to some good ol' SF.

XBL: alc420

thisshitjustgotreal.jpg

I don't think there should be any discrimination on team choices. I can run with a team for both home consoles as well :D Games are for fun dawgs.

And yea, we played a couple weeks ago alc. Can't remember if I said it, so GG's :lol

zlatko

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
lol at painting of the spread legs on the last shot from Markman..

LMAO. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. In fact...that's the very FIRST thing I noticed. The hole just draws you in... :O

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
Kadey said:
... the hell?

Please leave me out of the MarkMan/Kadey/Marn phantom love triangle kthx. I'm just trying to be a nice guy here, not trying to fall in twitterlove and have my heartspace broken.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Majestros said:
... the hell?

Please leave me out of the MarkMan/Kadey/Marn phantom love triangle kthx. I'm just trying to be a nice guy here, not trying to fall in twitterlove and have my heartspace broken.

You have no idea what we're talking about. :lol

I'd figured you wanted an exclusive arcade stick but I guess that just leaves FMF.

The only love on here is between M & M. :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
haunts said:
You should make him a silly avatar he has to use for a month. :p

He should use this.

2q9cdtz.gif

Saqs, I want you on my team.

Every time I go to Boston I end up being bored to tears. Besides for events that tend to happen there, there really isn't much. Most of my Boston peeps meet me halfway in NYC and we party there. The night life is much better.

XenoRaven

Kadey said:
Every time I go to Boston I end up being bored to tears. Besides for events that tend to happen there, there really isn't much. Most of my Boston peeps meet me halfway in NYC and we party there. The night life is much better.
I guess I can see that. I don't go out at night much. All I know is that in my experience, Boston people are way more friendly and personable. In New York everyone just looks at you like an obstacle between them and their destination. Plus it's all touristy.

Team " you kicked my ass in this game but i can kick your ass in real life" assemble!!!!

Open to all BJJ, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Boxing/Kickboxing, Judo and other various Mixed Martial Artists or pro/am combat fighters!

that's right.....

EraldoCoil said:
Team " you kicked my ass in this game but i can kick your ass in real life" assemble!!!!

Open to all BJJ, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Boxing/Kickboxing, Judo and other various Mixed Martial Artists or pro/am combat fighters!

that's right.....

Sweet. Where do I sign?

EraldoCoil said:

that's right.....

:lol

Sign me up

but really, i wouldn't mind having a team to play with

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:

Trust me, you won't be bored if MarkMan is there.... I uh... uh.

I can't let my secret out online.

But yea. ;)

I'm falling asleep at work (anyone from work stalk my posts here?)...

Just ironing out some new projects.

Oh and....

Super SFIV microsite (for mad catz) is now live...

http://superstreetfighteriv.gameshark.com/

I'm going to go practice 1f links to keep myself awake...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
OH YEA....

For Super SF4... online team battle.

Team... I have a fighting game related website and am homo for my other team members

1) haunts
2) oichi
3) MarkMan
4) ???

WHERE U @ ?!

Maj?!

Hey Mark:

do you know a Mike M.? I picked up a stick from him the other day, and we got to talking about sticks in general, then you popped into the conversation.

Majestros

Kadey said:
I'd figured you wanted an exclusive arcade stick but I guess that just leaves FMF.
Haha really? Man, there must be someone out there trying to collect all the different TE sticks who has the most intense love/hate relationship with MarkMan ever.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
the_log_ride said:
Hey Mark:

do you know a Mike M.? I picked up a stick from him the other day, and we got to talking about sticks in general, then you popped into the conversation.

I know quite a few Mikes with the last name M. Any more details?

Majestros said:
Haha really? Man, there must be someone out there trying to collect all the different TE sticks who has the most intense love/hate relationship with MarkMan ever.

I hope not! I had a really awkward encounter with someone in Japan who kept talking to me about TE sticks in the most slow/broken English ever. It was so scary.

Kadey <3s me. If she'd fly me out on her private jet I'd deliver her one of everything I made, ever.

I'm currently planning some new exclusive sticks... I need "feedback" ;)

Majestros

MarkMan said:
Super SFIV microsite (for mad catz) is now live...

http://superstreetfighteriv.gameshark.com/
These are dope! I can't decide which of the new stick designs i like better but the Ryu pad is awesome, and the Ken/Juri ones aren't bad either. What made you guys go with T.Hawk though? Dudley/Ibuki/Guy/Cody are all more famous, aren't they?

MarkMan said:
Haha thanks for the invite but i'm gonna be so busy when SSF4 comes out. I don't know what the hell i'm gonna do but i've gotta do something. And i don't even know how i'ma get through all the SF4 characters before then.

So it's like SF4 -> SSF4 -> Evo projects -> post-Evo hibernation -> September. No time to practice non-useless combos.

MarkMan said:
I hope not! I had a really awkward encounter with someone in Japan who kept talking to me about TE sticks in the most slow/broken English ever. It was so scary.
Watch out dude, you're famous in the Tekken and Street Fighter worlds. You'll probably have stalkers way before i do, especially if Tekken stays popular and SSF4/SSSF4 continue being popular. Only way i'll beat you is if Barack Obama says his favorite game is CvS2.

Actually that makes me wonder if that FPS player who has his name on a mousepad or those Korean Starcraft players have stalkers. It's gotta happen eventually, right? Then again neither of us stands a chance against Kadey in the race to stalkers.

Hope the little silicon dpad things inside the fightpads were improved..

Cuz the little knubs on the dpad arrows would break off on those silicon pieces thus rendering the controller useless.. :(

Ive gone through 3 fightpads already.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Majestros said:
These are dope! I can't decide which of the new stick designs i like better but the Ryu pad is awesome, and the Ken/Juri ones aren't bad either. What made you guys go with T.Hawk though? Dudley/Ibuki/Guy/Cody are all more famous, aren't they?

At the time, it was the only option we had. The art we had for DeeJay wouldn't cut it. :(

Majestros said:
Actually that makes me wonder if that FPS player who has his name on a mousepad or those Korean Starcraft players have stalkers. It's gotta happen eventually, right? Then again neither of us stands a chance against Kadey in the race to stalkers.

I'm sure ToSSGirL from stx has a TON of stalkers. I'm sure Kadey has em' too. I'm a proud member of that club! :D

I'd be cool to my stalkers and hook em up with custom parts for their TE sticks <3

Threi

notag
TurtleSnatcher said:
Hope the little silicon dpad things inside the fightpads were improved..

Cuz the little knubs on the dpad arrows would break off on those silicon pieces thus rendering the controller useless.. :(

Ive gone through 3 fightpads already.
what i did was buy a cheap old PC gamepad and use the rubber contact from it in the fightpad. It was generic though so i forgot what it was.

SNES pad pcb works too, but it's a little loose and clicky (it's a tiny bit shorter). You can fix that by superglung a small bit of plastic to the underside of the dpad but it's tricky to get right.

Top Bottom