• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Trust me, you won't be bored if MarkMan is there.... I uh... uh.

I can't let my secret out online.

But yea. ;)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Haha really? Man, there must be someone out there trying to collect all the different TE sticks who has the most intense love/hate relationship with MarkMan ever.

Yeah. His sn is Yes Boss and he bought every MC stick ever. Posts in the arcade stick thread and always bugging about the next MadCatz release. Watcha watcha watcha. He loves Marky for making them, he hates him for not telling him more info. Oh yeah!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

So deep put her ass to sleep.

Kadey said:
Yeah. His sn is Yes Boss and he bought every MC stick ever. Posts in the arcade stick thread and always bugging about the next MadCatz release. Watcha watcha watcha. He loves Marky for making them, he hates him for not telling him more info. Oh yeah!

Oh hell nooooooo.

Yes Boss!! is cool.

Hey, you got almost every stick too! Then again, you're Kadey.

-_-

I will wreck you if I ever play you in SF4. Someone make the bets now. I'll accept any stipulation. Go easy on me, I'm a Tekken player ;)

---

Oh yea... if anyone cares... pictures from the Level|Up series tournament are now up!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/levelupseries/sets/72157623602927394/

Sorry Threi for not accepting your invites, I was in a battle with some random dude who used almost every character on the roster. Although I went 20 - 3 against him, he was fairly good with all of them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
So deep put her ass to sleep.

Oh hell nooooooo.

Yes Boss!! is cool.

Hey, you got almost every stick too! Then again, you're Kadey.

-_-

I will wreck you if I ever play you in SF4. Someone make the bets now. I'll accept any stipulation. Go easy on me, I'm a Tekken player ;)

---

:lol Oh Marky. Comme toujours.

Threi

notag
black_vegeta said:
Sorry Threi for not accepting your invites, I was in a battle with some random dude who used almost every character on the roster. Although I went 20 - 3 against him, he was fairly good with all of them.
it's allright I actually have gotten extremely sensitive to lag lately, i doubt i would have put up much of a fight.

Played a good blanka and a good chun today though. Both fell to the purple but it was interesting nontheless

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
black_vegeta said:
i love it when someone will put up with me for 20 losses

bistromathics said:
i love it when someone will put up with me for 20 losses

He took it as good experience, which I thought was cool. He has the lots of potential if he sticks with that drive.

I've been running into alot of annoying ass Ken's lately. They jump around like 12 year old schoolgirl's while watching Twilight and mashing the shit out of lp, then jumping back the other end of the screen. So damn annoying.

Natural

Wiseblade said:
Euro GAF team up!

1) Me
2) Spirit of Jazz
3) Rokitty
4) ???

Me! :D

Though I will have to invest some serious time into the game as I feel I have "lost" it (though I probably never had "it").

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Wow those Super SF4 Fight pads look awesome. Love the Juri one.

I just bought a Round 2 guile pad about 3 weeks ago, but Amazon's deal is just too good.

Damnit I'm weak :(

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
black_vegeta said:
Yes, very easy to trap yet annoying...wasting my time.
true, but i usually still give them a
97i7uq.gif
for encouragement before leaving/kicking

black_vegeta said:
Bistromathics, what's your GT?
same as gaf name

bistromathics said:
true, but i usually still give them a
97i7uq.gif
for encouragement before leaving/kicking

same as gaf name

Just added you. My GT is GNizzle858, although I plan on changing it to something more close to my GAF handle later on.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Rentahamster said:
Wow, those are pretty good pics. The photog has a nice camera (7D) and used it very well. Best stuff I've seen yet.

I have to give it up, kara does an excellent job with pics!

http://karaface.smugmug.com/ <<<

Just careful browsing thru there, there are some super homo pics of me... D:

bistromathics said:
can you guys hurry up and fuck?

Don't you dare disrespect Kadey like that!!

(you can watch, just be very quiet)... ;)

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
MarkMan said:
I have to give it up, kara does an excellent job with pics!

http://karaface.smugmug.com/ <<<

Just careful browsing thru there, there are some super homo pics of me... D:
Heh, that Sherry girl who plays Viper is pretty cute.

Anyway, yeah I made my previous statement having seen Kara's photos too. Bryan's are a little better mostly because he has a superior camera and lens than Kara has. He also didn't have to work as hard to get good quality pics as Kara did.

Arguably, though, one could say that Kara is more skilled since she got really really good pics that rival's Bryan's with her "inferior" equipment by compensating with really solid technique.

I just have a common factor to compare since if your guys' D&B is anything like the one in Hawaii (and I assume they all look exactly the same all over the country), then it's got crappy lighting. Bryan got his pics to come out nice (well lit people, bright and vibrant background) even in this situation.

But anyway, I've been following Kara's photos ever since the SBO qualifiers at Denjin when everyone on the stream was commenting about the "cute glove girl photographer" :lol She's very talented.

I'm glad to see the SF scene getting some high quality representation in media. Now if only we could stream in SD and at 60fps...

Team DBJ
1. Me
2. Myself
3. I
4. Steve

Amazingly in player matches, I fought a dudes who choose Bison. So I went about 17 rounds with another Bison (a Guilulz was in the mix though). Only lost once because I screwed up a bit with my Chun. It's nice to see dedicated Bisons on XBL.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Rentahamster said:
Heh, that Sherry girl who plays Viper is pretty cute.

Ehhh, she aight. Not a fan ;)

If anyone here is from #capcom or SRK, plz STFU lol!

Kadey said:
Why? You need some jack off material or something? :lol

lol, which he would get the most satisfaction from seeing me, I'm sure. It's like 90/10 in my favor methinks.

Kadey would you like to braid my hair?

---

Where's my man the ladies champ: Oichi?!

Last I saw him he was FADC'n chocoblanka, KAYOviper and GAS all in row.

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
Rentahamster said:
Wow, nice! I'm amazed at how you got those great shots without even having control of the camera. Trying to set up and frame those screens while using the Ultra camera must have been a pain in the butt.
Eh, same mentality as combo videos. Jab once, ultra. Too close. Jab twice, ultra. Still too close. Jab three times, ultra. Too far. Backdash, ultra. Too close. Jump back, ultra. Too far. Backdash, backdash, forward dash, ultra. Perfect.

Exit Training Mode, enter Versus Mode, build meter, miss, repeat, miss, repeat, miss, repeat, got it. Move on.

I'll have some more to post next Thursday.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Oh yea man.

So much stuff coming up...

Final Round XIII this weekend, I still need to pack for Atlanta.

PAX EAST! (Yea I know this isn't a fighting game/SF event)...

Then APRIL WEST COAST WAR ZONE!

Street Fighter IV National Tournament (I'm going back to Tokyo!)

And then my birthday, you're all invited :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
lol, which he would get the most satisfaction from seeing me, I'm sure. It's like 90/10 in my favor methinks.

Kadey would you like to braid my hair?

---

Where's my man the ladies champ: Oichi?!

Last I saw him he was FADC'n chocoblanka, KAYOviper and GAS all in row.

Oh, he would see more of you whether he wants to or not. -=coughs=-

Oichi is owning people in the memorization thread. Wada ya know? COOLIO is one of them. :lol

toneroni

Imm0rt4l said:
she's got them parries, approach her and you'll most definitely get Marn'd

she is a cutie though.
lol i was about to bring that up too :lol

Looks like fun times ahead Markman. I might say whats up at PAX East but not sure since i'm not getting a booth anymore.

Top Bottom