• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

That video is old though. It looks like it was before Devastation, Evo, SB4, Bar Fights II, the Battle Field Arcadia series, etc.

I'm sure there's something else we don't know. And really, it doesn't matter.

dankir

Just had a session with my buddy in preparation for SSIV

Playing as Gouken who is my main.... for now :)

I had no idea you could cancel into your super from a successful parry move.

Awesome!!!

Imm0rt4l

~Devil Trigger~ said:
so bullshit the way Viper's ultra works/does'nt work
I agree, I like that her next ultra will be easier to connect. I don't care if it is easy mode, if it's viable then i'd use it even if it is a little less damage.

the_log_ride said:
is that... a man purse ricky's wearing?
well, he is gay.

As big as UFC...ugh, never. I LOVE SF. Since I was a weeee child, but only the elite are going to be the ones making money. Besides Justin, who's a professional gamer in the community.

It's not like Golf with the huge sponsorships and prize moneys. For swinging a club, those guys make huge money.

But it could turn out to be something like poker. SF, imo, is more exciting to Poker in certain situations.

Speaking of which,

Which of you SFers are going to Devastation? I heard Galactic and Finds say they were going.

I'll be just getting back from a military-related course, but I'm down to go. Phoenix is a four-hour drive from where I'm at.

Yo, maybe we can have a GAF get together. And maybe do matches at night, etc.

Imm0rt4l said:
I agree, I like that her next ultra will be easier to connect. I don't care if it is easy mode, if it's viable then i'd use it even if it is a little less damage.

well, he is gay.

Ricky isn't gay, he's just hellah metro. He always has a bad ass bitch with him.

SnowWolf said:
SF4 Japan Nationals is starting, but it seems like they're asking me to pay $5 for a premium account so I can watch? Anybody figure this out?

It's free, just google how to create an account. Takes about 3 mintues

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
black_vegeta said:
So you made your account, good.

I've had a Nico account for about three years. I was just clicking on the wrong door, it was sending me to their premium stream. Not sure how this free stream could be any better :lol

TimeKillr

Skilotonn said:
Now I remember why I hated justin.tv - damn premium bull with the slots for your country being full...

After so many refreshes, I'm just gonna stick to TimeKillr's stream...

Hey, I hope you liked it. We had some crazy moments. :)

Spider... I just clicked aroudn after it played, left it for a while, then the stream just started playing for me... I had my wife sign me up and after she registered me, left me to fend for myself to get the stream working... ;\

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
They just showed about 5 minutes of the Juri anime. Looks pretty sweet.

No fighting yet, they're still talking to Nakki from Capcom.

I'm not sure why you guys are seeing the boat video. Usually that video comes on if the link you clicked goes to a deleted or invalid video.

Totakeke

Wait, I thought this tournament are structured like single elimination playoffs? What's with the players playing until they lose a game?

That said, damn, Iyo's Dhalsim is ridiculously agile.

"Wait, I thought this tournament are structured like single elimination playoffs? What's with the players playing until they lose a game?"

It's a team tournament.

Top Bottom