• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ah. I'm so sick. (actually that's just an excuse to stay home :lol )

I'm AMAZED by the WCW2 stream. Best quality ever, even compared to the first Cicada.

LowParry

SnowWolf said:
I don't know what to say to you guys, but WCW2 is sooo smooth for me.

PC Choi (an unknown player apparently) just sent Damdai to losers in SF2 HD.

Video is smooth. The audio is really loud though.

Arde5643

SnowWolf said:
I don't know what to say to you guys, but WCW2 is sooo smooth for me.

PC Choi (an unknown player apparently) just sent Damdai to losers in HD Remix.
Amazing match between PC Choi and Damdai - Damdai bodied PC Choi for 3 rounds in a row, but PC Choi adapted and eventually downloaded Damdai.

Just pure awesome.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Yeah, WCW2 quality is nuts, with zero lag/stutter/whatever - these gotta be the same guys that were responsible for the Tekken 6 launch party, since it was the only other time I've seen t so good, and it was also justin.tv...

These people are too loud though...

But man, three streams to choose from at the same time, oh boy - might have to hook up the extra monitor again!

That was a pretty good final between Sanford and Flash. I wish the both of them would have attended West Coast Warzone. Sanford got the Battlefields on lock. His Sagat or should I say his character versatility is god like.

Well over to WCW.

h3ro

Spiderjericho said:
That was a pretty good final between Sanford and Flash. I wish the both of them would have attended West Coast Warzone. Sanford got the Battlefields on lock. His Sagat or should I say his character versatility is god like.

Well over to WCW.

I was watching HDR on WCW.

Quick run down of Battlefield 13 please? Any iloveu vs Sanford action?

I only caught the end. Sanford vs. Flash in the winner's final. Hu vs. Sanford in Loser's final. Sanford vs. Flash in grand finals.

1. Sanford
2. Flash
3. Chris Hu

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Warzone stream sucks, it says i have to get a PRO account to watch it on my country!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Now I remember why I hated justin.tv - damn premium bull with the slots for your country being full...

After so many refreshes, I'm just gonna stick to TimeKillr's stream...

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Kadey said:
Ah. I'm so sick. (actually that's just an excuse to stay home :lol )

I'm AMAZED by the WCW2 stream. Best quality ever, even compared to the first Cicada.

Hope your boss ain't reading this thread... happened before ;p!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Damn JustinTV detects proxies now =(

holy crap, Slick626 pulled off that Ryu combo(F+HP, mp, mp, mk, Tatsu) that Daigo showed off in his match against Nuki(or Nemo?) in the 2nd Daigo Kumite.

EDIT: Slick with the OCV, that was a very impressive Ryu.

EDIT: Wait, is this best 2/3?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Rice-Eater said:
holy crap, Slick626 pulled off that Ryu combo(F+HP, mp, mp, mk, Tatsu) that Daigo showed off in his match against Nuki(or Nemo?) in the 2nd Daigo Kumite.

Do you have a link to that Daigo match? I went to get a drink in the kitchen and missed that combo :( :(

Rice-Eater said:

Yeah, dem links are incredibly difficult.

Bustabust just gave him the business.

SnowWolf said:
Do you have a link to that Daigo match? I went to get a drink in the kitchen and missed that combo :( :(

You can watch it in this link, he does the combo at the 26th second, and it was against Nemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rAQ-9Rv_E

These concept matches took place Summer 2009 I believe, right before Evo. So nobody in America knew Ryu could do that combo and we were all blown away when we saw Daigo pull it off.

Fersis

Kadey said:
I am my boss. I do whatever the hell I want. :D
I miss your <3 Daigo <3 Avatar.
We need more Daigo love in here.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rice-Eater said:
3 days with a stick now, I've made a little bit of progress but I'm still terrible. I still have trouble finding the right buttons when I'm trying to attack and I have so much trouble using a SRK in combos. The motion works fine when I do it by itself, but if I go jab, jab, SRK, the SRK either comes out really late or not at all(most of the time, not at all). I'm even trying to p-link it with HP~MK, but I'm still horrible at that to.

Can anyone give me some advice about that? I was hoping to be ready by the time Super comes out but I just don't see that happening :(

I've been using a stick seriously for about two weeks now. When I wanted to take the plunge before, there was a lot of doubts and anxiety. And yeah, whenever I lose to someone doing something I can normally overcome, I get annoyed.
These last two weeks ago, I just use it. I don't think about it or anything and if I lose a match, it's whatever. You just have to keep playing and get yourself accustomed to it.

I've recorded a training session and I like my progress. I can do my one frame links and certain FADC stuff just fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1aTEcQkMyc&fmt=22

Fersis said:
I miss your <3 Daigo <3 Avatar.
We need more Daigo love in here.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19818284&postcount=585

GGs Eraldo... 'wanted to play more, but had to spend time with the fam-bam

Let me get some matches in with your Boxer next time; I suck ass with that matchup

the_log_ride said:
GGs Eraldo... 'wanted to play more, but had to spend time with the fam-bam

Let me get some matches in with your Boxer next time; I suck ass with that matchup
GGs, thanks for those sim match ups. Anytime you wanna play hit me up.

h3ro

Imm0rt4l said:
Justin looked salty as hell when tony took that win.

He also called Sanford a bitch during a prematch interview. Is their beef a running joke at this point or is there some genuine animosity between these guys?

Imm0rt4l

h3ro said:
He also called Sanford a bitch during a prematch interview. Is their beef a running joke at this point or is there some genuine animosity between these guys?
I think it stems from marvel, I don't play or follow the tension between the two so I can't really say.

Top Bottom