• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
lawblob said:
Wait, upshirt shots? Time for that 60 inch plasma, my meager 32inch TV is failing me.
When she jumps after a victory, you see her shirt lift to just below her breasts and then fall back down...for no good reason that I can think of aside from the game makers wanting you to get all hot for Sakura (hence all the panty shots).

...and why aren't Rufus' JigglX™ applied to E.Honda? :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Zoe said:
But watch out for the scammers like all of us found out this week :(

Yeah I'd like to know too.

I think I'll get the CE for ps3 since I want the anime and ryu doll.

But I cant play with the DS and game pads are not to be found anywhere.

I noticed there's no us sellers on ebay for the usb saturn pad damn

Mr Jared said:
Hay guys, tonight, at 10PM PST, I'll be hosting a live stream of our weekly gathering in San Francisco.

http://jaredrea.com/2009/02/26/tonight-live-streaming-street-fighter-iv/
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/keystone-light:-street-fighter-iv-night

Haunts and n3ss should be there along with a lot of other really good players. This is the first time I'm attempting anything like this, so at the very least, come and see if I screw up :lol

Sounds cool, I hope I can remember this post/page by then, or someone reposts the links when it's up.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
RubxQub said:
...and why aren't Rufus' JigglX™ applied to E.Honda? :lol

my friends and i were discussing this the other day! honda looks like he's built out of solid muscle, it's a little off-putting.

everyone loves a chubby.

Mr Jared said:
Hay guys, tonight, at 10PM PST, I'll be hosting a live stream of our weekly gathering in San Francisco.

Haunts and n3ss should be there along with a lot of other really good players. This is the first time I'm attempting anything like this, so at the very least, come and see if I screw up :lol

I won't be able to watch this, but I heard it will be posted in part on youtube. What channel?

Mr Jared said:

Sounds great! Any ideas of which characters will see the most play time? I'd love to see if you all mix up characters and try ones I haven't seen many vids of (FeiLong, Dhalsim, Rose)

Baker

Banned
careksims said:
How are people able to dress up as Ryu and Chun in Home? Is it a unlockable in SF4? I'm just curious.

Yeah, but don't ask me how. The second or third day I was playing the game was all "You just unlocked Dan's costume for Home!" No clue what I did.

Mr Jared

prodystopian said:
I won't be able to watch this, but I heard it will be posted in part on youtube. What channel?

Oh yeah, apparently uStream has the ability to take whatever you've recorded and upload it directly to YouTube, so we'll see how that goes. If anything, I'm going to try and record at the same time ... hopefully my MBP doesn't have a freak out.

MoxManiac

jon bones said:
my friends and i were discussing this the other day! honda looks like he's built out of solid muscle, it's a little off-putting.

everyone loves a chubby.

Sumo wrestlers are a mix of muscle/fat IIRC. They aren't just big fat guys, I think.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
prodystopian said:
Haha. I only asked because you told some people about some others earlier. I can't believe you got that shout out in there.

I have to work out some combos in the Chun one but it's virtually finished.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
haha its so funny when playing Ryu's online. . Its like I can feel the tension mounting as the match goes on and almost every time they just say "fuck it!" and throw out an Ultra full screen away..:lol

LiK

haunts said:
haha its so funny when playing Ryu's online. . Its like I can feel the tension mounting as the match goes on and almost every time they just say "fuck it!" and throw out an Ultra full screen away..:lol

haha, i know that feeling

haunts said:
Ryu's face during Messatsu's startup looks like he's taking a shit

totally fitting

After a week or so of being undefeated at work I decided to buy the 360 version

GT: GodfatherX360

next step is to build a cheap beginner joystick

AndresON777

shooting blanks
haunts said:

=(

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Man, I dunno which character to main. :( Cammy seems boring after a couple of days of play and I really don't like the charge characters for some reason.. Don't really feel tempted to pick a shoto either, maybe. Abel seems boring, El Fuerte is too hard, C Viper as well.. Gen seems tough as well.

You guys have any ideas? :(

Sakura Rose and Blanka are out of the question since my friends main those.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Question- if you quick recover, can you act on the first frame of recovery? Noticing Honda can often Oichio people as they quick rise- wondering if that's a solid tactic, lag abuse, or gimmick?

Baker

Banned
Osaka said:
Man, I dunno which character to main. :( Cammy seems boring after a couple of days of play and I really don't like the charge characters for some reason.. Don't really feel tempted to pick a shoto either, maybe. Abel seems boring, El Fuerte is too hard, C Viper as well.. Gen seems tough as well.

You guys have any ideas? :(

Sakura Rose and Blanka are out of the question since my friends main those.

Abel.

After one night you'll figure out all the little nuances and he's perfect to beat the shit out of crappy shotos online.*

* I'm sure you could say that about any character, but Abel is fun.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
haunts said:

I get tons and tons of Flaming DP's from Ken whenever I knock them down. It's like free combo time. Crazy how much it happens.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
haunts said:
haha sorry wasnt calling you out you just reminded me how that happens like every match. lol

:lol

It's all right I've done that exact same thing so many times it was so funny to see it from the other players point of view.

So many times I was like fuck it my ultra meter is full, here goes nothing!

Went back to Blanka, I suck with shotos anyway

At least it seems blanka is pretty effective against akumas.

ShinAmano

Great videos Haunts. I can't lie though I can't 100% concentrate especially with Ryu's becasue I am cracking up at the game voice in slo-mo. HAAAAAAAAdoooooooKEEEEEEEEEEn :lol

haunts

Bacon of Hope
ShinAmano said:
Great videos Haunts. I can't lie though I can't 100% concentrate especially with Ryu's becasue I am cracking up at the game voice in slo-mo. HAAAAAAAAdoooooooKEEEEEEEEEEn :lol

haha yeah we were all cracking up last night.. C. Vipers is the same way.. :lol

Top Bottom