• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Foxix Von

Vdragoon said:
shit man just being able to use my character correctly and actually executing moves is priceless. but i hear ya.

I can understand though, like I said if I had enough money to drop on that I so would. I would still probably suck though.:lol I honestly wish the 360's d-pad was a person now, just so I could strangle it to death :D

What makes the P360 stick any different than the regular ones though?

VQ

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
gutter_trash said:
Are you doubting the chart?!?

kenflow.png

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
XiaNaphryz said:
Are you doubting the chart?!?

[IG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/XiaNaphryz/kenflow.png[/IMG]

Wow, how else would anyone play as Ken? That chart is very amusing. I have to start playing as Ken more online.

Vdragoon

Foxix said:
I can understand though, like I said if I had enough money to drop on that I so would. I would still probably suck though.:lol I honestly wish the 360's d-pad was a person now, just so I could strangle it to death :D

VQ

Photo electronic switching used instead of conventional switches, for long life
Precise 45° and 90°
4-way or 8-way operation
Sensitive response for incredible game control
Rugged Construction
Bottom of joystick labeled for easy hook-up
.187" quick-connect terminals

that's just a copy and paste lol

Foxix Von

Vdragoon said:
Photo electronic switching used instead of conventional switches, for long life
Precise 45° and 90°
4-way or 8-way operation
Sensitive response for incredible game control
Rugged Construction
Bottom of joystick labeled for easy hook-up
.187" quick-connect terminals

that's just a copy and paste lol

Holy shit that's awesome.:lol

VQ

TimeKillr

Foxix said:

VQ

Basically a P360 is an optical stick. What does this mean?

Fully circular, no clicking, never really breaks. It's a wonder of a stick.

The problem is it requires an external power source (it has to be powered compared to traditional sticks).

DiddyBop

whats with all the ken hate:lol hes a really fun character to use,thats why i use him. prolly the same for most people. there is a reason people have gravitated toward shim and not ryu. he really is a blast to play and connecting with his ultra is really satisfying.

"*Cough*Sagat*Cough*"

:D

Man, I tried other characters (honest!), but I just can't seem to get the hang of them. I might try fooling around with Akuma more, though.

DiddyBop said:
whats with all the ken hate:lol hes a really fun character to use,thats why i use him. prolly the same for most people. there is a reason people have gravitated toward shim and not ryu. he really is a blast to play and connecting with his ultra is really satisfying.
Ken's a cool guy but what people here don't like is when poor players choose him and whiffs 99% of their shoryukens and wakeup ultras, get punished, and don't learn anything.

I just kinda walk up and throw them everytime they whiff to show the player he's doing something wrong, but all the ones I've done this to refuse to change their tactic and end up losing pretty badly.

I really like when a good player chooses him.

Jirotrom

Sectus said:
More matches against MicVlaD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEQE_-Y9lU&fmt=22 - Ultra linked to super = very scary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjYk9TcMJts&fmt=22 - I'm pretty sure all the moves Dhalsim did in this match were one guaranteed combo. Even between rounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWbOLpBwWmg&fmt=22 - Epic Dan vs Sakura battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c55V4IlsJhY&fmt=22 - Even more epic Dan vs Dan (I didn't know Dan could taunt while jumping, that's pure epicness right there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kaPw4IRaAg&fmt=22 - More Dhalsim vs Sakura.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ7TP26w714&fmt=22 - The one and only time I've been able to link EX hurricane kick to Sakura's ultra.

You can unlock win quotes? I wasn't aware of that.
MicVlad has a scary Dahlsim... i had tons of fun playing him

ShinAmano

Cammy, Cammy, Cammy. Props for wearing sensible shoes into battle, but what is it with your inexplicable love for thigh-revealing bodysuits? Talk about showing a little leg. Put your entire ensemble together – the boots, the bared booty, the colorful leotard and the jaunty berets you like to top it all off with – and you’ve got one truly baffling package. We have one simple piece of advice, Cammy: Go put on some pants!

From MSNBCs report on most preposterous videogame outfits. :lol

LiK

_dementia said:
uh, it's the same product...
it just takes a while to produce more

i know that, but they're bundling one for the PC version when they don't have enough stand-alones for the consoles. still waiting for my PS3 TE stick.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
ShinAmano said:
From MSNBCs report on most preposterous videogame outfits. :lol
Link?

This is Capcom we're talking about. They have been known to show quite a bit of skin. In fact, I think they got away with upskirt shots on characters with no panties twice (Rival Schools and Devil May Cry 4).

SapientWolf said:
Link?

This is Capcom we're talking about. They have been known to show quite a bit of skin. In fact, I think they got away with upskirt shots on characters with no panties twice (Rival Schools and Devil May Cry 4).
and Sakura's forearm

evil ways

I think I've fallen in love......

with Abel's ultra. I didn't know how awesome it was until I found out it went right through fireballs.

On another note I just had the most stupid fucking loss a few minutes ago, I was playing some Akuma guy with Guile and off the bat the guy starts raining the fireballs both ground and air born, and finally hits me with the now too famous jumping Rh into a low Rh. Then the guy starts jumping backwards throwing fireballs almost like he's avoiding me, from corner to corner until I get a message on my screen that says TIME OVER. 1 round , 30 seconds. :(

I gotta start paying more attention to my opponen'ts match rules.

evil ways said:
I think I've fallen in love......

with Abel's ultra. I didn't know how awesome it was until I found out it went right through fireballs.

On another note I just had the most stupid fucking loss a few minutes ago, I was playing some Akuma guy with Guile and off the bat the guy starts raining the fireballs both ground and air born, and finally hits me with the now too famous jumping Rh into a low Rh. Then the guy starts jumping backwards throwing fireballs almost like he's avoiding me, from corner to corner until I get a message on my screen that says TIME OVER. 1 round , 30 seconds. :(

I gotta start paying more attention to my opponen'ts match rules.

So lame.

Man 1 hit on Akuma would have made you won too .. He has such bad Stamina. 1 E Honda Headbutt is like 1/3 of his life.

Neiteio

SapientWolf said:
I'm not one to lust after game characters, but when Chun's wearing her alt and she spins around in her intro...

Well, I suddenly have a stick and it's not tourney legal.

I mean its been 2 weeks.. I think we are ready for one at least!

I'd love to have some frequent tournaments and wouldn't mind coordinating everything..

Anyone up for it? I'd probably host the XBLive one and have brackets etc similar to how the SF2THDR tournament went..

I can probably do a PSN one as well.. I just won't compete in that one :)

Anyone interested?

Top Bottom