• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Blueblur1 said:
@Raging Spaniard: Fantastic art! Where can I see more of your work?

Hey thanks! lol I didnt even notice the thread was up because of the sticky :lol I was all like "mm.. I thought haunts said ..." You can see more of my art here

Well have some more stuff up in the OP soon btw

TP

I can't stand this wait.
I have the 360 collector's edition and TE stick preordered
That's the most i've ever spent on one game, and some of you are buying
two or three sticks and both versions of the game. holy shit :lol

I'll post this one more time, because I spent so much time looking for it.

Jeo said:
For those that prefer the old boxart

Also, Raging Spaniard, great job on that art. It looks great

Can't wait to get online with this game.

Guile haters male and female alike will be going home to be family men.

The biggest reason I can't wait for this game:

New cheesy one liners. SF is usually good for at least one good line.

Killa Sasa said:
Can't wait to get online with this game.

Guile haters male and female alike will be going home to be family men.

The biggest reason I can't wait for this game:

New cheesy one liners. SF is usually good for at least one good line.

If you're playing guile, you'll be one at home being a family man. hint: he sucks T_T

If anyone can make guile look good, I'll be impressed.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Or what are the chances that the netcode blows and it's impossible to play anyone outside your country?

akachan ningen said:
It's done. What I want to know is what are the chances some store breaks the street date?
I'd definitely like to know this as well when the time comes. If not, I can always get the JP version on the Triple day one granted I preordered CEs for both systems.

akachan ningen said:
If you're playing guile, you'll be one at home being a family man. hint: he sucks T_T

If anyone can make guile look good, I'll be impressed.

Tiers and characters "sucking" haven't stopped me before :D

As long as I can bust on some people -- I don't plan on being better than all those SRK guys, etc. -- then I'll be fine.

The blonde flat top will rise again

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Killa Sasa said:
Tiers and characters "sucking" haven't stopped me before :D

Yeah no reason to really bother with tiers n shit until you're at the "pro level" of skill, in my opinion. I'm going to play with whatever looks the coolest, no matter how sucky they might be.

Got my eyes on CV, Abel and El Fuerte at the moment, but I'll probably play Ryu as well because he's the guy I've gotten experience before with.

gutter_trash said:
^^this picture + the back of CE box picture posted in the hype thread are two reasons that made me cancel my pre-order for the CE version

i'm going back to Normal version. I am not a fan of the art of the anime and not a fan of the over exposure of Sakura and Dan all over the place

That picture is from Dan's freaking intro. Are you saying he shouldn't be in his own intro? :/

SiegfriedFM said:
That picture is from Dan's freaking intro. Are you saying he shouldn't be in his own intro? :/
ruliweb-st4_07_s.jpg

Dizzy-4U

Whose idea was to make this thread while I was asleep? :mad:

Can't freaking wait, I already had dreams about the game.....that's not a good sign.

CAVE343

Raging Spaniard said:
Hey thanks! lol I didnt even notice the thread was up because of the sticky :lol I was all like "mm.. I thought haunts said ..." You can see more of my art here

Well have some more stuff up in the OP soon btw

Your work is awesome. Your style really fits with the Street Fighter universe.
I'm looking forward to some more art

edit: I totally missed this thread because of the sticky :)

CAVE343

I think it's the Ryu one :-(
As far as I know the cover wasn't changed like the US one, which looks 100 times better

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
RAWR Official Thread! My hype is overflowing! I put down another order for more another couple of FightPads (1 ea. system). I believe these will come in handy for years to come so I'm stocking up.

Can't wait to turn my consoles into SF4 players.

Barrett2

I am going to buy the PS3 C.E., but I still need a way to convince the wife to let me get a tournament stick.

So close I can almost taste it.

Top Bottom