• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Halvie said:
where from?
Read in the thread...

EDIT: GAF needs to understand the definition of "Street Date"

Street Fighter 4 isn't Street dated.. Titles that ship weeks in advance to stores and held in the back are street dated.. This one is being shipped the day of.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Hey Raging, how big is the original image of your El Fuerte in the OP? I would love to use it for the PS3 stick once the templates come out.. :D

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Kintaro said:
Hey Raging, how big is the original image of your El Fuerte in the OP? I would love to use it for the PS3 stick once the templates come out.. :D

The original is at home and Id have to check, but its 300 dpi, so it should be as big as you want it to be ;)

Once the templates are up for the TE Ill make some high res versions of the art for people to download, it should make for a nice addition to the OP

ShinAmano

Where do you guys print out stuff that is high quality...I am sure at work there are some kick ass printers, but I feel bad asking someone to print out my gaming addictions ;)

ShinAmano said:
Where do you guys print out stuff that is high quality...I am sure at work there are some kick ass printers, but I feel bad asking someone to print out my gaming addictions ;)
I print my stuff here at work (IT, bitches) but Kinkos should be able to do it. Just make sure it does not contain copyright or trademark information.

Halvie

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
Read in the thread...

Street Fighter 4 isn't Street dated.. Titles that ship weeks in advance to stores and held in the back are street dated.. This one is being shipped the day of.

Alright I guess I'll start giving that answer to the fuck faces that keep asking how to change a ball top from now on.

ShinAmano

Akim said:
i called 7-11 for the hell of it and the lady says "All we have is wrestling"

:lol
I would be very surprised if 7-11 carried this game...but last week I told my buddy that one day I would buy a game from there for fun...it would be awesome if the did get it in and put it out early.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
ShinAmano said:

I bought a Canon Pixma 5000, so I can print some pretty large stuff from it. Its expensive but since my wife and I are artists and we have to make prints often, it kinda pays for itself. :D

At work we have a Plotter that is the king of uber expensive printing, it gets its own room and everything :lol

Akim

Banned
ShinAmano said:
I would be very surprised if 7-11 carried this game...but last week I told my buddy that one day I would buy a game from there for fun...it would be awesome if the did get it in and put it out early.

My 7-11 carries all types of shit. I got fallout 3 like 2 days before release there.

Caj814

got the same message from Buy.com also.
2vcbxom.jpg

I just hope it means I'll be getting it next week or I won't be able to resist doing a SF4 hunt(7-11 and Gamecrazy) in the coming days :lol

Raging Spaniard

OMG the TE stick my friend in the office ordered just arrived, its SOOOO NICE, bunch of us in the studio were circling him as he opened being all like "whoaaaa"

I should have gotten mine shipped to the studio as well instead of home, dammit.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I work at bestbuy as a side job and been checking the stock system for the fightsticks, looks like it will only be a few more days. Anyway I anticipate the game arriving to our store in probably 5 or 6 days. I will have to stare at it without being able to take it home, its a very cruel experience. On the plus side I get the CE for like 68 bucks with my discount. :D

bumpkin

Raging Spaniard said:
OMG the TE stick my friend in the office ordered just arrived, its SOOOO NICE, bunch of us in the studio were circling him as he opened being all like "whoaaaa"

I should have gotten mine shipped to the studio as well instead of home, dammit.
"The studio"... Who do you work for?

Either way, I'm jealous that you've gotten to actually see the TE Stick first-hand. I'm pining for mine.

tapedeck said:
I work at bestbuy as a side job and been checking the stock system for the fightsticks, looks like it will only be a few more days. Anyway I anticipate the game arriving to our store in probably 5 or 6 days. I will have to stare at it without being able to take it home, its a very cruel experience. On the plus side I get the CE for like 68 bucks with my discount. :D
thanks for the update...

I assume us BB.com buyers should expect shipment on the 16th?

Raging Spaniard

bumpkin said:
"The studio"... Who do you work for?

Either way, I'm jealous that you've gotten to actually see the TE Stick first-hand. I'm pining for mine.

Electronic Arts. You may remember us from
ripping off
games you like. :)

TurtleSnatcher said:
Read in the thread...

I've actually heard that it is street dated from my local EB. Don't know who to believe.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
tapedeck said:
I don't see why you couldn't buy it on the spot. It's not street dated. I bet the game already went gold.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
_dementia said:
thanks for the update...

I assume us BB.com buyers should expect shipment on the 16th?
Not sure if youre talking about the game or the stick. But bb.com buyers shipments are processed at the same time the stores allotments are shipped. So if we are supposed to get the TE sticks on the 12th (this is a guess based on inbound allocated), then bb.com customers should get them roughly one day after that. However our stocking system has been insanely inaccurate over the past few weeks so take this with a grain of salt.

SapientWolf said:
I don't see why you couldn't buy it on the spot. It's not street dated. I bet the game already went gold.
Oh its definately street dated and retailers can be fined up to $500,000 per copy of a street date broken title. I could buy it if I really wanted to and chances are no one would know the difference but if I got caught I would fired no questions asked. :(

jonah777

Guled said:
I'm guessing that no Canadian's were able to get the fightpad today, hopefully monday then

Did you pre-order online or in-store? I ordered on Amazon and having it forwarded from the States. I'm not expecting mine for a long, long while... lowering expectations so I don't shoot myself during the wait. I figure I'll still enjoy the game even if I get it a week
or two
later. :|

Guled

jonah777 said:
Did you pre-order online or in-store? I ordered on Amazon and having it forwarded from the States. I'm not expecting mine for a long, long while... lowering expectations so I don't shoot myself during the wait. I figure I'll still enjoy the game even if I get it a week
or two
later. :|
in store, the fightpad is not as rare as the TE so I'm sure you could just get it at eb games

Kintaro

Is Snk vs. Capcom Chaos BC for 360? I know the game is broken, but I want to play around with it anyways.

Kintaro

GalacticAE said:
Yes this has been confirmed. The PS3 version is also getting free DLC and Evil Ryu.

As stupid as it sounds, since the Murderous Intent thing plays a part in the "storyline", I'd dig an Evil Ryu with this engine. Only if they made him play differently than Akuma though.

Keikoku

Banned
Ok sorry guys. For a reason I cannot explain to myself, many people on french websites seems to believe that the game have exclusive content on the PS3 version. Sources would be famitsu according to them... who knows.

Top Bottom