• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I see nothing!

Well, those were embarrassing fights for me. I really need to just sit down one night and work on not letting go of the stick when I play. Or write a note on my stick or something. How many times did I punch at fireballs? I shouldn't be doing that. :(
The time I picked Chun-Li was because I was trying to send a "Last" message. Got an extra fight out of me, you did. :D

RevenantKioku said:
I see nothing!

Well, those were embarrassing fights for me. I really need to just sit down one night and work on not letting go of the stick when I play. Or write a note on my stick or something. How many times did I punch at fireballs? I shouldn't be doing that. :(
The time I picked Chun-Li was because I was trying to send a "Last" message. Got an extra fight out of me, you did. :D

Weird face where the eye is....lol

let us play more matches soon, good games. :D

-COOLIO- said:
Image023-1.jpg
looks like he sees what you did there

Lyte Edge said:
This is awful, and yet it being SNK, I can believe it!
Actually, It's Ignition. And remember, you can't just put whatever you want on XBL whenever the hell; you have to go through MS.

DihcarEM

Got the last jap pack this morning, finally my other main Fei Long gets his outfit. And while Guile isn't my character his all black Charlie outfit is awesome.
I'm hoping there will be more costume packs in the future, hopefully cheaper and all put together.

jdub03

Does KJ out of the 17th post here? He invited me to a match yesterday for some reason. I couldn't connect with him for some reason.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
EraldoCoil said:
OHHHHH SHITTTT!!!!!!

I CAN'T UNSEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I can't see it in the first place. this is like a magic eye puzzle :(

ShinAmano

catfish said:
I can't see it in the first place. this is like a magic eye puzzle :(
I am missing it as well...I think it is funny how his avatar head looks like his real one, but other then that I am oblivious to when is the :lol here.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
ShinAmano said:
I am missing it as well...I think it is funny how his avatar head looks like his real one, but other then that I am oblivious to when is the :lol here.

I think that's the joke, unless all those years of furious masturbating are really paying off in turning me blind ¬_¬;

jrricky

Banned
how the hell do u do away towards moves on the 360 controller? They never seem to register when I do em. These were the easiest to do back in the day.

jrricky said:
how the help do u do away towards moves on the 360 controller? They never seem to register when I do em. These were the easiest to do back in the day.
Unfortunately, this already puts you at a disadvantage.

Vdragoon

jrricky said:
how the hell do u do away towards moves on the 360 controller? They never seem to register when I do em. These were the easiest to do back in the day.

i'm using 360 controll as well and i've lost quite a few games due to the controls.. makes me furious.

jrricky

Banned
God. I'm tryin to waste some time playing games but there doesn't seem to be anyone on Smash or SF4 atm. Also what the hell does it mean when it says unable to play or game is already full, when these people were obviously in the match list?

ShinAmano

jrricky said:
God. I'm tryin to waste some time playing games but there doesn't seem to be anyone on Smash or SF4 atm. Also what the hell does it mean when it says unable to play or game is already full, when these people were obviously in the match list?
I think one means connection issues and the other means someone beat you to it.

Try going to the second or third choice...or search custom and you get a bigger list.

Dizzy-4U

Anyone having trouble with Chun's trial 2 on hard? I'm not able to connect the low foward after the Hyakuretsu Kyaku. Stupid leg always whiffs :mad:

Askia47

Well im off for spring break soon, and i will be without SF4 for a week :( :(. Im gunna miss it so much! Im just going to have to enjoy 3rd Strike for a week. God dammit.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Askia47 said:
Well im off for spring break soon, and i will be without SF4 for a week :( :(. Im gunna miss it so much! Im just going to have to enjoy 3rd Strike for a week. God dammit.

Gosh, how ever will you cope?

Gauhst

OK, getting the hang of things. And I think I have settled on Fei Long as a main. He's fast, cool looking, deals out some power, and I seem to click with him the most.

Any vids showing some good Fei Long play? Not just tutorial/combo vids, but I like to watch pros play my character, that's how I get good. Heck, one of the main things that got me good at Company of Heroes was watching replays over and over.

So yeah, I'm not very familiar with the whole SF tournament scene, but some vids of good Fei Long use would be much appreciated if anyone knows of any.

Thanks. :D

Vdragoon

Gauhst said:
OK, getting the hang of things. And I think I have settled on Fei Long as a main. He's fast, cool looking, deals out some power, and I seem to click with him the most.

Any vids showing some good Fei Long play? Not just tutorial/combo vids, but I like to watch pros play my character, that's how I get good. Heck, one of the main things that got me good at Company of Heroes was watching replays over and over.

So yeah, I'm not very familiar with the whole SF tournament scene, but some vids of good Fei Long use would be much appreciated if anyone knows of any.

Thanks. :D

HI

also EPIC one vs Cammy http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1221560_1124.html < copy/paste into browser.

dankir

Is live still down? I have like 12 fights left for my 500 multiplayer games.

What's everybody win percentages here?

I'm 347 / 488 71% or something like that.

how can you guys not see it!?!? the white of the eye is the tooth, then the V scar is like an eyebrow, and the long triangle thing is the nose:lol :lol

Rocket786

Anyone wanna play some matches tonight? I'm looking to improve my Blanka so anyone that wants to practice against a Blanka, shoot me a friend request on XBL.

Rocket786

Vdragoon

LuCkymoON said:
Hey all I recorded a ranked session the other day, I'm posting to get some honest criticism from Gaffers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg3JtYt3b9w

your chun li is pretty good. the only thing i can think of is more df HK to mix your game up and throws. that gouken user was also weaker in terms of skill then you.

btw, those head stomps any tips on how to pull them off faster? or is it just this suky xbox controller i'm using.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Sorry, I think my question got lost at the end of last page: is there any way to turn off the announcer but leave the character voices on? (this may be obvious but I can't find the option). Thanks!

LuCkymoON said:
Hey all I recorded a ranked session the other day, I'm posting to get some honest criticism from Gaffers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg3JtYt3b9w

IMO use your fireballs to zone more (specifically lp fireball) and use standing hp/hk to keep people out. That's what you should be doing when Gouken has (ultra) meter because one throw and its 60% of your health gone.

oh, and no random ultras. only do that if you know for sure that the chip damage is going to kill him.

Top Bottom