• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

ultim8p00 said:
Does Ryu's ex hado recover faster than regular hado? I've been trying to buffer a dash after the ex hado and after regular hado and ex hado dash comes out a lot more often. The reason I'm asking is because I played a Ryu and he baited me into a jump with ex hado and srked. Thing is I knew he hadoed way too close to recover in time, but he somehow still caught me with srk into ultra.
EX does recover faster

ultim8p00 said:
Does Ryu's ex hado recover faster than regular hado? I've been trying to buffer a dash after the ex hado and after regular hado and ex hado dash comes out a lot more often. The reason I'm asking is because I played a Ryu and he baited me into a jump with ex hado and srked. Thing is I knew he hadoed way too close to recover in time, but he somehow still caught me with srk into ultra.

Sounds like a reversal. Add online lag into the mix and I can see that happening easily.

Dunno the frame data on EX fireball though.

I've recently got the Madcatz fightpad after not playing SFIV for a while, and my game as regressed incredibly. On ranked I've gone from 3000 odd to 1600, I struggle with simple links, and can't FADC for the life of me. I'm getting beaten by flowcharts, and just generally loosing my cool and making stupid errors.

I play Ryk, Ken. Abel, and a bit of Rufus.

What the hell is wrong with me aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

n3ss said:
yeah, he's had practice with Shin (sp?), I main Akuma as well and damn Shin is sick, better than Ed Ma in my opinion.

Hsien Chang.

And yeah, the guys a beast, I used to play him a lot when he was still using Ryu. He'll win streak you with any character he wants lol.

Killa Sasa said:
Man, if G1 has taught me anything, it's that GP doesn't mean shit. All of you guys need to et your WoW on and get here

You never play me when we're only :(

Also, I saw ur replay on the leaderboards

myDingling said:
Anyway after much soul searching I think I wanna alt El Fuerte. My main's game (cammy) is built around mixups and guessing games so it seems like Elf has the best moveset for that style. Plus he's a pretty unique character and not many big names play him (Kai/Buktooth excepted).

First off, Ryu is definitely tourney viable. He's the best all around character in sf4, if you have solid fundamentals then you can win with him. Heck, John Choi barely plays the game and took 2nd using Ryu.

Now, if you're set on Elf, you HAVE to get the execution down. He's very execution heavy, and also very mixup heavy. A lot of your game is going to be getting in range where you can cancel a normal on block/hit into a splash/tortilla to get them on the ground to get your loop started. Keep in mind that elf is a lot harder to use than Cammy. Cammy's pretty easy to get a hold of, so whatever work you put into her, you'll have to put double time into Elf. Now granted, some of that learning process was due to the game being new, so you won't have to replicate those difficulties with another character since you're more familiar with the game, but you'll still have to put in a lot of work.

Level 8 Boss said:
I've recently got the Madcatz fightpad after not playing SFIV for a while, and my game as regressed incredibly. On ranked I've gone from 3000 odd to 1600, I struggle with simple links, and can't FADC for the life of me. I'm getting beaten by flowcharts, and just generally loosing my cool and making stupid errors.

I play Ryk, Ken. Abel, and a bit of Rufus.

What the hell is wrong with me aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Against flowcharters I tend to get reversal DPed out of my links ALOT online. So usually, I perform a 3-hit combo, stop myself and block in anticipation for the lagryuken, and punish accordingly once the opponent lands.

CcrooK said:
So who are the counter characters for Boxer?

Anyone w/ strong footsies and a decent crossup game does pretty well against boxer. I main boxer, but if I know the other player is using him I usually switch to Ryu/akuma/ or Sagat.

FindMyFarms said:
First off, Ryu is definitely tourney viable. He's the best all around character in sf4, if you have solid fundamentals then you can win with him. Heck, John Choi barely plays the game and took 2nd using Ryu.

Now, if you're set on Elf, you HAVE to get the execution down. He's very execution heavy, and also very mixup heavy. A lot of your game is going to be getting in range where you can cancel a normal on block/hit into a splash/tortilla to get them on the ground to get your loop started. Keep in mind that elf is a lot harder to use than Cammy. Cammy's pretty easy to get a hold of, so whatever work you put into her, you'll have to put double time into Elf. Now granted, some of that learning process was due to the game being new, so you won't have to replicate those difficulties with another character since you're more familiar with the game, but you'll still have to put in a lot of work.

I know Ryu is tourney viable as a character, but I meant that living in SoCal there's a glut of amazingly great Ryu players down here so I don't wanna compete. Though I'll figure I'll try and leanr him anyway since he's just that good (and an SF staple).

Anyway, onto Elf. Normal cancel into splash eyy? That actually sounds kind of difficult. I guess the old scrub in me thought he just ran around splashing ftw, haha. But seriously, I think I'd be willing to put the work in. Just wanted to get a feel for his matchups. I've been getting much better at execution lately so I think I can pull it off on that front.

if I can play Elf.. anyone can play Elf..

I totally got 2 perfects on Andrew HAH! TAKE THAT RUFUS!

But yea.. He is all about execution. I've learned some bad habits online where I never did fake runs and never baited.. now I do thanks to local play!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
man. I just went 10 player matches with a guy who mained seth, I was trying to learn dictator and was doing Ok, he was switching it up and if I dropped back 2 wins I'd pick blanka to get back evens (which worked)

so it gets to 5 a piece, nice battles, feels like I learned a little with bison anyway, then on the last game he picks seth, I figure yeah this will be the last one and wanna go out with 55% or whatever if I can so I pick blanka.

I completely trash the guy first round and second round I'm winning when it begins to LAAAAAAG. Fucking bad lag. Blanka is like, the greatest lag character ever though so I just get back and wait for those projectiles then exball right through him for the win. Disconnect right on the K.O.

wtf did a guy just rage quit on game 11!!??!/

Also I noticed live is running piss with 1 bar all over the place just now. anyone else having issues?

also, any euro people want some games? I'm trying to pick up a second character bison, so if anyone wants to have a few matches add me.

GT: armedcatfish

PhatSaqs

Banned
arstal said:
Yes, Choi is sick. He was the first person I ever faced in a tourney.

(I did take a round off Choi though as a complete noob)
John has always been sick with spacing and footsies. People throw the "fundamentals" shit around a little too much when describing the way he plays but it really doesnt fit. What he does to people footsie and spacing wise is pretty unique. He seems almost psychic and he's always been that way. Him FBallin Edma to death is pretty reminiscent of what he did to my boy O way back at ECC3 in 98.

MIMIC

Banned
myDingling said:
Anyway after much soul searching I think I wanna alt El Fuerte. My main's game (cammy) is built around mixups and guessing games so it seems like Elf has the best moveset for that style. Plus he's a pretty unique character and not many big names play him (Kai/Buktooth excepted).

So my question is, what should I look out for with Elf? What are the fundamentals I should work on with him? I've spent close to 200 hours and 2500 games on Cammy ALONE, so choosing an alt is a biiiiig decision for me and something that will likely take hours of dedication on my part. I just wanna make sure I do it right.

Oh also, can he hold his own against charge characters? Namely Balrog/Honda/Blanka. They easily give me the hardest time with Cammy so if I had him as backup for those, I would be quite grateful. Oh Oh oh, more questions: what are the best setups for his ultra? And why does it seem like nobody uses his Run + MK move? I feel like I never see it online or by pros. Or maybe I'm delusional.

Dang, long post is long.

1. What to practice with Elf: canceling his run. Seems pretty basic but you're going to have to remember to incorporate it into your game...either with his "sudden stop" (dash > LP) or his "back step" (dash > LK). Throw in the back step if you think your opponent is picking up on your sudden stop patterns.

- the RSF (run stop fierce). Practice makes perfect (personally, I do the "HP > HP > slide" more often). I wouldn't recommend trying this until you have everything else down.

- try to throw in his "back dash > splash". If blocked, it's a much safer move than a blocked regular splash

- remember to practice his wall jump moves. They work as incredible surprise tactics.

2. For characters with anti-air attacks (like all of the shotos with their dragon punches), if you can see them gearing up to do it, spam the run cancel and then run in with a slide. For me, it works 99% of the time.

3. Easy match-ups with charge characters: Chun-Li, Guile and Vega. Difficult match-ups: Balrog & Honda (Bison & Blanka are kinda in between)

4. NOBODY uses his run > MK move. It does very little damage and it doesn't knock your opponent down like the rest of Fuerte's moves

MIMIC said:
1. What to practice with Elf: canceling his run. Seems pretty basic but you're going to have to remember to incorporate it into your game...either with his "sudden stop" (dash > LP) or his "back step" (dash > LK). Throw in the back step if you think your opponent is picking up on your sudden stop patterns.

- the RSF (run stop fierce). Practice makes perfect (personally, I do the "HP > HP > slide" more often). I wouldn't recommend trying this until you have everything else down.

- try to throw in his "back dash > splash". If blocked, it's a much safer move than a blocked regular splash

- remember to practice his wall jump moves. They work as incredible surprise tactics.

2. For characters with anti-air attacks (like all of the shotos with their dragon punches), if you can see them gearing up to do it, spam the run cancel and then run in with a slide. For me, it works 99% of the time.

3. Easy match-ups with charge characters: Chun-Li, Guile and Vega. Difficult match-ups: Balrog & Honda (Bison & Blanka are kinda in between)

4. NOBODY uses his run > MK move. It does very little damage and it doesn't knock your opponent down like the rest of Fuerte's moves

Awesome thanks for the tips. Sucks to hear Balrog gives him crap though >_<

I absolutely disagree to Chun being easy. Her Neutral HK and cross ups and long range pokes give him absolute hell. Not to mention she has a horrible weird jump arc and floats around so its a bit harder to time anti air throws.

Rog I would say would be more middle just because he doesn't have reliable defense on cross ups and even his headbutts on wake up do nothing if you slide since he is completely vulnerable lower body during headbutts ..

You can run slide and always get him.. and if he EX headbutts and you run slide you will never eat it.. just completely miss.

Blanka is kind of a pain at times but you can actully ultra his blocked ball. Normal Ultra doesnt work.. double tap forward on the second QCF and you will be able to catch him.

TurtleSnatcher said:
I absolutely disagree to Chun being easy. Her Neutral HK and cross ups and long range pokes give him absolute hell. Not to mention she has a horrible weird jump arc and floats around so its a bit harder to time anti air throws.

Rog I would say would be more middle just because he doesn't have reliable defense on cross ups and even his headbutts on wake up do nothing if you slide since he is completely vulnerable lower body during headbutts ..

You can run slide and always get him.. and if he EX headbutts and you run slide you will never eat it.. just completely miss.

Blanka is kind of a pain at times but you can actully ultra his blocked ball. Normal Ultra doesnt work.. double tap forward on the second QCF and you will be able to catch him.

From personal experience I'd say that in Rog v. Fuerte the first person to gain offensive momentum in a round usually wins, as neither have the best wake up options. If you(fuerte player) can stay out of the corner, you're match against Rog will be alot easier. However, if you get cornered, prepare for hell.

FindMyFarms said:
From personal experience I'd say that in Rog v. Fuerte the first person to gain offensive momentum in a round usually wins, as neither have the best wake up options. If you(fuerte player) can stay out of the corner, you're match against Rog will be alot easier. However, if you get cornered, prepare for hell.
Agreed.

Anything keepign Fuerte in the corner is tough because any person will know that Fuerte will either just sit there and take the beating as he gets up or the throw.. or he will EX Guac out of there and that can become predictable.

FindMyFarms said:
You never play me when we're only :(

Also, I saw ur replay on the leaderboards

That replay is an oldie. And I played so awful, really scrambly. I've had so many better fights since then that were MUCH more entertaining too, both wins and losses. SMH @ Capcom's terrible, terrible replay support.

And I seem to always miss you by 10-20 minutes. Stay on longer :p

Rise from your grave (this thread was nowhere to be seen today).

I saw this posted on SRK:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9hlou_20090510-stunfest09-sfiv-final-marn_videogames

I had no idea J. Wong won the singles SFIV tournament at Stun Fest. Jeez, Devastation, Stunfest, National Tournament, Long Island, etc. His Boxer is pretty sick. I'm surprised he didn't whip him out for the last tournament. And LOL at him knowing all of the Rufus tricks and countering it.

I had a crappy day today playing the game, I got my butt whooped all over the place. And the constant turtling and running in this game is seriously making me want to pick up Dhalsim so I can beat these guys at there own game. You know what, I think I will do that afterall. You hear me you turtles/runaways, my scrubby Dhalsim will beat all you guys by only pressing HP and HK

What the fuck can I do against good Rufus and Viper players as Chun? even though i win, i feel like my brain is bleeding because I keep trying to figure out how to win. There has gotta be something that makes life easier for Chun against those two!

I'd put gief in there, but whenever there's a tournament, I just counter pick giefs with SAGAT.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I hate captain dive kick rufus.

I'm glad he has some trouble with blanka due to electricity but a rushdown rufus is so annoying. it's like 'fuck off an let me hit you for a minute'

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Pop On Arrival said:
What the fuck can I do against good Rufus and Viper players as Chun? even though i win, i feel like my brain is bleeding because I keep trying to figure out how to win. There has gotta be something that makes life easier for Chun against those two!

I'd put gief in there, but whenever there's a tournament, I just counter pick giefs with SAGAT.

Gief is a walk in the park for Chun. Just dash away, fierce punches... hell even F.FP beats the lariat :lol You can also Ultra a Zangief if he does a random Lariat. Just keep your distance from him, don't rush, take your time. Some Zangief's are crazy good though.

As for Viper... don't jump =P Stay grounded, pokes, dash away, watch out for the crossups. Have your EX SBK ready when she gets close. Sporadicals Hassan Shous do great. Rufus... well I keep my distance and have a constant mix up game. Never, EVER, get close when he has EX because he can do that crazy attack which has frames you cannot hit. If he has Ultra, never jump.... you can every once in a while to surprise it, but most Rufus players will jump blindly thinking you will doing those crazy kicks in the air so they can Ultra you (Rufus is fucking cheap in the Ultra aspect). After a while psychological factor will kick in and they will not expect you to jump, so do everyonce in a while this mix up so they get confused. You can punish their missed kicks as they fall with a c.FK. For the dice kick... that's a bitch. You can try dashing or you can EX SBK but you will also get hit.

Yes, I crack my head when fighting these last 2 :lol Worst Chun matchups... Gen must be around there too.

As I side note... i put some time aside and go to G2 A. The competition is damn lacking lately on G2... suffice to say I went 32 fights without losing =(. After Saqs pwned me on our tourney match I decided to take my Chun to... the next level =O!, and so I think I've done it. I beat a 14K Chun on a mirror match as well... felt so satisfying.

Yeah, I just practically run away from Rufus when I fight him because one combo from him practically takes away half of my life. I know what to watch out for when fighting viper too, but I have this problem of losing all motivation in a round when I lose a huge chunk of health after working my ass off to get 30-40% damage on the enemy for the last 30 seconds.

That's just how Chun is played, I guess. I shouldn't have let my dick decide who I was gonna main in SF4. I'm dropping Sagat for good.

Rufus

Pop On Arrival said:
I shouldn't have let my dick decide who I was gonna main in SF4. I'm dropping Sagat for good.
He's a hunk of a man, isn't he?
The funnies have priority over context.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
so for some self-torture i played with EL FUERTE for a few last night and...

Holy Shit!!!

This guy has TERRIBLE normals, he's so fast but alot of his normal moves come out so slow. And i thought i had to work hard to land Ultras/Super with Abel, El Fuerte's Ultra is like trying to land ALEX's Headbutt SA.

But his special Moves are cool, though to use too but he's fun. I ate alot of Shoryukens and Hurricanes though, and he's very susceptible to FAs so far. I won Rounds but no fights yet.

so anyways, any tips are welcome...

MIMIC

Banned
God dammit. I hate the Honda match-up so much. :lol In fact, I hate Honda in general. Every move of his does a shit ton of damage. I had a hard time even as Guile trying to beat him. But as Fuerte, even when I got close to beating him, I had to turtle my Mexican ass off.

Who does Honda have trouble with?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MIMIC said:
God dammit. I hate the Honda match-up so much. :lol In fact, I hate Honda in general. Every move of his does a shit ton of damage. I had a hard time even as Guile trying to beat him. But as Fuerte, even when I got close to beating him, I had to turtle my Mexican ass off.

Who does Honda have trouble with?

cakes and pies. rofl

I find him not to bad with Blanka, although I used to HATE HIM before I stopped throwing random balls as he wins with headbutt vs ball and can headbutt all blocked balls.

Didn't you used to main blanka? When I play honda I play the 'get damage then run' game and try and make him come to me. Which is hard as I'm not a turtle player much, but making that bastard lose charge especially when he has bar is vital I find, hate that ex headbutt, so fast. I think the game might still be slightly in hondas favour, but it's not a real shit like vs guile I find.

I find his annoying crossup lk splash trick easy to block and one of the easier crossups to detect and block for some reason. Hate that oichi throw though grrr..

I want to pick up honda actually, he seems like an easy character to begin with, but he's so similar to blanka in my head that I wanna differentiate a bit, learn a more combo heavy character.

Ledsen

Relix said:
Gief is a walk in the park for Chun. Just dash away, fierce punches... hell even F.FP beats the lariat :lol You can also Ultra a Zangief if he does a random Lariat. Just keep your distance from him, don't rush, take your time. Some Zangief's are crazy good though.

Actually the Lariat beats Chun's Ultra. I was soooo pissed the first time that happened to me :(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
brought home my second TE last night and a couple friends came over.

it's like a whole different game now :lol

I had a lot of fun with Chun Li and E. Honda, moreso than Guile though I still favor him heavily. I wish Chun's air throw had Guile-like priority.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ledsen said:
Actually the Lariat beats Chun's Ultra. I was soooo pissed the first time that happened to me :(

Starting frames only. It also happened to me with a Ultra Wakeup. He Lariat'ed my ass as I begun the Ultra and lost the match. Was so fucking pissed :lol

Buuut... if the initial frames are done you can Ultra him. Try it =P, I've done it!

Quick Question: How do people Oicho Tick Throw with Honda? I fought someone who jabbed me then.. BAM! Grab! Honda is my second main and that tick could definitely come in handy =P

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Relix said:
Quick Question: How do people Oicho Tick Throw with Honda? I fought someone who jabbed me then.. BAM! Grab! Honda is my second main and that tick could definitely come in handy =P

Yeah, fairly easy to pull off if your opponent falls for it. Try also mixing up that jab with a headbutt right after or HHS just to keep them guessing. Can't believe you haven't ticked yet with him as your 2nd main! Crazy.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
bob_arctor said:
Yeah, fairly easy to pull off if your opponent falls for it. Try also mixing up that jab with a headbutt right after or HHS just to keep them guessing. Can't believe you haven't ticked yet with him as your 2nd main! Crazy.

I spent 85% of my SF life being a Chun guy, SF4 wasn't the difference :lol I started using Honda because I found him so damn fun and I did get the hang of the Oicho throw... but I didn't know how to exactly... JAB.. GRABBED BIATCH!! I love how he puts his sack on people's faces... makes me so proud when I KO someone and that animation is in slow-mo :lol I am learning my way with him so when I get home I am gonna practice the Oicho tickthrows. Should be fun to piss my friends =P

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Relix said:
Starting frames only. It also happened to me with a Ultra Wakeup. He Lariat'ed my ass as I begun the Ultra and lost the match. Was so fucking pissed :lol

Buuut... if the initial frames are done you can Ultra him. Try it =P, I've done it!

I use moves that put him at +2, to effectively cut the startup to 2 frames. You can always get ouut of oichio ticks, but to do so makes you vulnerable to other things, so it's a guess that's in Honda's favor.

Honda to me needs the grappling more then any other char except maybe Abel.

As for who Honda has trouble with- he has a ton of really horrible matchups:

Guile, Chun, Ken, Balrog, Zangief, Dhalsim, Abel, Sagat, Sakura, Fei Long, Seth.

His good matchups aren't that great either- even Viper and Fuerte can give him fits if played right. He's lower-mid tier really.

MIMIC

Banned
catfish said:
cakes and pies. rofl

heh

Didn't you used to main blanka? When I play honda I play the 'get damage then run' game and try and make him come to me. Which is hard as I'm not a turtle player much, but making that bastard lose charge especially when he has bar is vital I find, hate that ex headbutt, so fast. I think the game might still be slightly in hondas favour, but it's not a real shit like vs guile I find.

Yeah, I used to main him. So long ago though so I barely remember the match-up

~Devil Trigger~ said:
so for some self-torture i played with EL FUERTE for a few last night and...

Holy Shit!!!

This guy has TERRIBLE normals, he's so fast but alot of his normal moves come out so slow. And i thought i had to work hard to land Ultras/Super with Abel, El Fuerte's Ultra is like trying to land ALEX's Headbutt SA.

But his special Moves are cool, though to use too but he's fun. I ate alot of Shoryukens and Hurricanes though, and he's very susceptible to FAs so far. I won Rounds but no fights yet.

so anyways, any tips are welcome...

His Normals are terrible.. He has a few ones that are good though

-LP is fast and can knock people into decent block strings or you can tick throw easily off of it.
-F. MK moves you across the screen fast and is his overhead. It has very fast recovery too.
-Standing HK is slow but is very good at shutting people out.. Also has 2 hits in the kick.. If someone is crouching its only 1 hit most the time. Its great against someone who is focus attacking.. Because it 2 hits and literally cancels out the FA.
-Crouch HK Slide is really good. Good on people who keep back dashing on wakeup.. it recovers pretty fast and can catch those guys. Also do a run then stop quickly and you can do a slide (Not run + hk but run + lp + cr. HK). It tricks people up since Run + HK has a horrible recovery and cr. HK doesnt nearly have as bad.
-cr. MK is good to get someone blocking low. Cancel it into a run and tostada
-cl. FP and jumping FP. Jumping FP crosses up (It may not look like it and its got a very small window but it does). Abuse it during throw resets with fajita buster or tortilla propellers.. Jumping FP and then standing cl. FP combo - its also like 300 Stun or something.. Also you can mix a quesadilla bomb after the cl. FP and then cancel into super if you so please ;)
-cl. HK is good if you FA crumple or stun someone then knock em into the air and combo a guac leg throw or ex guac leg throw.. Better then just throwing or sliding for those who can't do run stop fierce.

Bait FA's.. use your throw moves like Fajita Buster or Tortilla Propeller to knock those guys out.

Use the wall also.. Wall = GOD Jumping to dodge stuff or escape.. or even jumping to do Tostada presses are great. You probably didnt know or you may since it may have happened to you but Tostada Press can reach full screen. Great for fireball spammers. Fajita Buster can reach almost full screen (Works full screen if someone is doing the fireball motion since they move forward slightly)

All I have to say is that gen's online are a pain to fight because he jumps so fast, and it's hard doin AA on reaction with the lag. Hate losing that way, especially since all gen's do is go for crossups :(

FindMyFarms said:
All I have to say is that gen's online are a pain to fight because he jumps so fast, and it's hard doin AA on reaction with the lag. Hate losing that way, especially since all gen's do is go for crossups :(
I hear ya. Annoying as hell.

There was a national tournament in France and here is one of the final matches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3AZmRwDoI
I hate that Sagat. Supposedly he is playing with a pad. Also I heard that he uses turbo for HK? :lol

MIMIC

Banned
So....my brother who kinda sorta knows what he's doing can get through most of the characters in Arcade mode on hardest. Maybe I don't give him enough credit. :lol He uses Fei Long. If he actually took some time to learn him properly I think he could be pretty good at this game.

I taught him how to use the Focus Attack. I use it so much against him that now he knows how to avoid it (either with a throw or a timed jump).

"All I have to say is that gen's online are a pain to fight because he jumps so fast, and it's hard doin AA on reaction with the lag. Hate losing that way, especially since all gen's do is go for crossups :("

I just spam s.rh, which seems to catch Gen players all day because they go for crossups like a moth to flame. Super annoying.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
FindMyFarms said:

Whoa whoa--Gen's my main. And crossups ain't all I do. LakeEarth can vouch for me!! :D

after unlocking everyone, etc my ps3 died i backed up my hd a week before that. out of all the games saves....the fucking SF4 save is locked to a system, not an account....jesus christ. i think I'm officially done with sf4...

Top Bottom