• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Yeb is entertaining everytime. And he's damn good.

Bruce Lee's coming out party was pretty dope too.

I didn't know there would be so many tournaments today...I was supposed to write a paper :lol

Caj814

What the hell was with that Gief?!

He had his poking game down,he had his execution into green hand down. . .yet he couldn't do a single SPD or Ultra punish!He got freakin 2nd place too! :lol

Threi

notag
Caj814 said:

He had his poking game down,he had his execution into green hand down. . .yet he couldn't do a single SPD or Ultra punish!He got freakin 2nd place too! :lol
he was playing on a sixaxis.

Caj814 said:

I was dumbfounded personally. Akuma's got a ton of recovery on his DP, I don't know why he didn't just force it out. Even sloppy execution on it (much less a hcb plus ub) would grab for sure.

gutabo

God's Beard said:
I really appreciate how all these high-level tournament players aren't playing Ryu and Sagat.
...until the final set where Valle switched to Ryu. shm... I BELIEVE IN MIKE BOSS!!!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
God's Beard said:
I really appreciate how all these high-level tournament players aren't playing Ryu and Sagat.
Bu bu but Sagat its so broken and god-krishna-budha tier !!!1!!!11!
:lol

Fersis said:
Bu bu but Sagat its so broken and god-krishna-budha tier !!!1!!!11!
:lol

Yeah you really have to give it to the guys at capcom, this is the most balanced Street Fighter yet. We got low-tiers winning tournaments, high-tiers getting knocked around, the difference is way smaller than previous games. There are still weaker and stronger characters of course, but there's nothing like Ken vs. Twelve anymore.

FindMyFarms said:
If you're talking lag, then yeah a little bit :(

If you're talking about skill, then play player matches. Lots of good players out there, just gotta take the initiative to add them.

a bit of both. i have good people to play online with in my friends list and a few local friends. that's allright, but the random online is leaning on Ryu all the time and getting worse. really, SSF can't come soon enough.

LakeEarth

Gootecks beat ShadyK, putting him into losers, and Yeb took him out completely. Yeb got taken out by a pad Zangief who had standing short into EX Hand down PAT! Yeb kept messing up his anti-air, giving Zangief some huge damage for free. Then Ken I took out the Zangief by playing runaway Akuma.

LakeEarth said:
Gootecks beat ShadyK, putting him into losers, and Yeb took him out completely. Yeb got taken out by a pad Zangief who had standing short into EX Hand down PAT! Yeb kept messing up his anti-air, giving Zangief some huge damage for free. Then Ken I took out the Zangief by playing runaway Akuma.

Ahh cool thanks for the recap!

AZ Greg

GGs Threi.

Sorry for blowing you off Gutabo, Threi sent me an invite just before you. I accepted your FR though, we'll get some games in soon.

gutabo

AZ Greg said:
GGs Threi.

Sorry for blowing you off Gutabo, Threi sent me an invite just before you. I accepted your FR though, we'll get some games in soon.
I just wanted to practice some more c.LP into HHS :( You hurt my feelings mang. Manly tears, they are. We'll see each other soon, I hope.

I had some games with threi too(GGs too), he has a nice Bison!

Top Bottom