• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
Scratch that. Can't believe i watched until the end. Valle has the best "did he really mean to do that?" tricks ever.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
i was watching some of jodim's ggpo matches and came across a set he did against valle..and yea he really does have quite a few of those 'what did i just see' moments..i wonder how much a game like SF4 affects guys like choi and valle, if it messes up the way they play older games

qcf x2

bistromathics said:
Sorry qcf x2, roommate was using bittorrent :(

All good. I was about to call it a night anyhow.

JP Cammy and Guile are probably the worst.

Cammy JP is off the chain. She sounds almost Russian! ENG Rose and Sim are the worst. Rose sounds like a tranny. And she already looks like a tranny. The only English voices I use are Balrog and Rufus, actually, but I've tried them all. The rest were too unintentionally hilarious for me...

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Waiting for the LA Riots tourney. FADC does such a good job with posting the tourney matches that I don't bother watching them live anymore. SoCal tourneys never post the recordings :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's still early but there's already 1500+ viewers. I'm impressed. These guys are so entertaining with the commentating.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's definitely SFIV. Streams are at their peak when SFIV is on. Also the personalities and stuff makes it worth watching.

Chris Hu going buckwild. :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One handed cast guy using Chun on a pad plays her better than most I've seen. There's a lot of good stuff going on there.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Kadey said:
One handed cast guy using Chun on a pad plays her better than most I've seen. There's a lot of good stuff going on there.

I thought you were going to this tourney? You should try entering some of these, you're probably one of the best girls in the U.S. just based on your combo vids.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
SnowWolf said:
I thought you were going to this tourney? You should try entering some of these, you're probably one of the best girls in the U.S. just based on your combo vids.

Over a foot of snow means It would take me three hours for me to get there at least. :lol Plus no one wants to go with me. I'm not going myself.

profit

Kadey said:
Over a foot of snow means It would take me three hours for me to get there at least. :lol Plus no one wants to go with me. I'm not going myself.
I'd go with you, just to actually go to a SF tourney in my life!
Belgium just plain blows at these things...
Oh, and distance would also be a problem :lol

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
Threi said:
Jeez @ all the streams...has this explosion in the community been due to SFIV or has it always been like this?
It's always been like this!

Just ... maybe four or five times a year instead of ninety.

Also everyone's streaming everything now whereas before you had to be there.

profit

Kadey said:
Could be your connections. Then again I'm like 60 miles from where they're at so I'm pretty close.
Think its just all the people that are watching the stream. Its watcheable, just not smooth.

Edit: Hm, just switched from my netbook to my computer, it is alot smoother now
Stupid me...

Thank God Gootecks is going to post L.A. Riots on Bittorrent. The action is good on both streams, but the NEC stream has the players I want to see right now Evil Ras, Sanford, Li Joe, Marn, J.Wong, Chris Hu, Dr. Chaos, Damdai, etc.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Spiderjericho said:
Thank God Gootecks is going to post L.A. Riots on Bittorrent. The action is good on both streams, but the NEC stream has the players I want to see right now Evil Ras, Sanford, Li Joe, Marn, J.Wong, Chris Hu, Dr. Chaos, Damdai, etc.

I'm watching LA Riots because Gooteck's bittorrent recordings don't have any commentary. Plus... SoCAL!! John Rog + Gootecks commentary = godlike. This is the most professional SF4 stream by far in terms of production value.

Wow...Sagat is dumb :lol missed fireball juggled into kara knee

I also can't find the absolute battle stream...and that's the one I actually want to watch

Top Bottom