• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official UFC 100 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rur0ni

FUCKING OWNED.

FUCKING RUNNING BITCH!

FUCKIIIIIINNNN OWNED!

HENDO HASNT KNOCKED A MOTHERFUCKER OUT IN YEARS!

EDIT: STILL UNCONCIOUS!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Holy shit.

Hendo just CroCopped Bisping for that entire fight. Just doing the Terminator stalk until he wanted to end it then BAM.

god damn. That's awesome for Hendo. Just ruthless.

Big-E

Complete destruction. Dana is going to need to find another Brit to promote. Guy has lost both his fights against legit competition.

Pimpwerx

Love the replays. First right cleaned his clock. That elbow he smashed into his face afterwards was icing on the cake. KO of the night. I'm calling it. Anyone that takes that title tonight is gonna have to murder someone. :lol I wanted Bisping to win, but he's a dick, so he got what he deserved. PEACE.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
10n8br6.jpg

I still have no idea what the difference between a KO and a TKO is in the UFC. It's always a referee stoppage (TKO), unless they're claiming to be 100% sure that he's lost consciousness at the exact moment of impact.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
dem said:
Dan shouldnt have said that..

could get him suspended..
:lol yeah, I don't think he cares anymore. He just said what bar he's partying at after the fight

You know what? It's not 'classy' but fuck it. He didn't do a THING to Bisping the countless times he was taunted on the show and talked shit to on and off the show. He kept saying he was saving for the ring. Well you know what? He just did.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
That is the sort of KO and follow up that buffer should say "via KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT" when he designates what decision was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom