• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official UFC 100 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whytemyke said:
His dick probably hurts too, man, but that doesn't mean much. You don't lose points for being nicked up
You do (theoretically lose points) for getting pounded in the face three consecutive rounds, causing the eye to close. The CompuStrike for this one is going to be hilarious, and I don't think Akiyama landed one single shot from top guard.

Pimpwerx said:
LOL! So the consensus is that Bisping was sent to die. I will be the one voice of dissent. GO BISPING!!!!

Most people don't think Henderson will finish him. He will probably just take him down and win the match that way.

This match is somewhat similar to Hendo Franklin.

Big-E

BigKaboom2 said:
You do (theoretically lose points) for getting pounded in the face three consecutive rounds, causing the eye to close. The CompuStrike for this one is going to be hilarious, and I don't think Akiyama landed one single shot from top guard.

What are you talking about? The standup was not onesided at all.

Big-E said:
Most annoying thing with American TV is when they do this. His accent isn't even that strong.

Trust me, similar happens in the UK nowadays at times. Usually when it's a foreigner with a slight accent speaking perfectly good English, but sometimes with regional accents. I cannot help but roll my eyes at it each and every time.

Pimpwerx

Time for Hendo to go away from what was working so well with him, rush in and get caught, mounted and choked out? PEACE.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Hendo is wiping the floor with punk-ass Bisping.

And why aren't they subtitling the cornermen? :D

dem

OH FUCK

WHAT A KNOCK OUT

Why was Bisping circling like thaT??

His corner SCREAMED at him not to.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Do we really have to let people shit up every single fucking MMA thread begging to steal the PPV?

I mean piracy mentions in any other form on this board is insta ban material but every goddamn MMA thread has this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom