• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official UFC 100 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Slayer-33 said:
That is the sort of KO and follow up that buffer should say "via KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT" when he designates what decision was given.
LOL! Totally. "And the winner, by blunt-force trauma is..." PEACE.

Pimpwerx

GSP!
GSP!
GSP!
GSP!

I want to see someone else get annihilated. Please let this be the same motivated GSP that's shown up the last fights. I want him to murder Alves by complete and utter destruction. I want him to grind him on the ground and turn his face into burger meat on the feet. I want him to beat Thiago ugly and do it with honor and respect like he always does. GSP! GSP! GSP!!!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Damn.

I really felt like watching Bisping in that fight that he was fighting scared in the 2nd round. Just his posture and reluctance to really push the fight... it's never good. Wouldn't mind seeing him bounce back, though, especially if he's as big in the UK as Rogan was saying tonight (I have no idea how big UFC is across the pond aside from having a few free shows there)

Stoney Mason said:
That's mainly because Hendo is generally pretty quiet.

And Hendo has a careers worth of giving nothing but respect when it's given to him. Brock has been a douche more or less throughout his young MMA career (and yes, I'm a fan, but still... let's call a spade a spade.)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
charsace said:
If Brock ever said anything like what Dan said people would be jumping all over him about it.
Hendo has been around long enough that he can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
:lol @ Hendo's interview!

And damn, this is going fast! Awesome!

Edit: oh yeah, GSP GSP!!

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
whytemyke said:
Damn.

I really felt like watching Bisping in that fight that he was fighting scared in the 2nd round. Just his posture and reluctance to really push the fight... it's never good. Wouldn't mind seeing him bounce back, though, especially if he's as big in the UK as Rogan was saying tonight (I have no idea how big UFC is across the pond aside from having a few free shows there)
I wouldn't say he's that well known, I mean if you asked someone on the street he was they'd have no idea. But I'd imagine quite a few people know of him threw some of the lads mags.

Whipped this one up real quick, sorry about the artifacts. My gif program sucks. :(

wt9iki.gif

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
GSP: "Na na nanananana I'm not impressed, I'm not impressed, I'm not impressed by your PER for MANCE, not impressed, not impressed, FOR mance, not impressed, na nananananana not impressed by your PER for MAN CE"

dem

gsp just doesnt look pumped up tonight...

certainly not like Alves is..

Alves looks like BJ Penn before he fought hughes..

caged tiger

Revolutionary said:
Whipped this one up real quick, sorry about the artifacts. My gif program sucks. :(

wt9iki.gif

That shit needs a Shoryuken or a Paul Phoenix yell or something.... damn.

I can't stop watching it.

Subitai

Revolutionary said:

wt9iki.gif

Thank you man, and gawdang, thank you a million Hendo! I couldn't get my streams to work, but that KO made the PPV i shelled out for worth every penny.

Now onto the fight of the night! I still can't predict a winner.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Could they announce any more sponsors before this fight :lol I hope Mazzagatti is refing Lesnar-Mir :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom