• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official UFC 100 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Revolutionary said:
Whipped this one up real quick, sorry about the artifacts. My gif program sucks. :(

http://i26.tinypic.com/wt9iki.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]
oh my god...

Rur0ni

GSP handled that pretty well. Alves didn't look bad though. It just seems like GSP wants to slowly grind him down.

This is the scariest fucking person on the planet.

And while he's killing everyone he fights, he's breathing lighter in the 3rd round than I am just taking a shit and he has a face like he's relaxing in a field watching the sun rise. He pulls out real-life punch-kick combos without trying and I can't even do a reliable FADC in Street Fighter 4.

Stoney Mason said:
You're nuts. This is actual MMA. Not just boxing matches.

This is GSP domination over a top class fighter.

I'm well aware of what MMA is, been watching it since UFC 1. Total domination is boring to me in any sport. Especially this one since its just watching GSP throw him around.

Big-E

Anderson would probably pose real problems due to the sheer size difference though I think GSP will have a good shot against him if they do eventually fight.

sooperkool said:
I'm well aware of what MMA is, been watching it since UFC 1. Total domination is boring to me in any sport. Especially this one since its just watching GSP throw him around.

Total domination isn't boring when he is fighting a world class opponent. This isn't some scrub he's in there with. This is the only guy in his division who has a chance against him and a world class ranked fighter. And GSP is making him look awful.

Rur0ni

This is a real problem for Alves. He has to KO or get some lucky sub. And it's only going to be if GSP makes a mistake. But he's too calm, and his corner is very calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom