• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

Orlics

Crap, anyone else's feed breaking up?

Edit: reloaded the feed, seems to be fine now. BD trailer just ended. Nice music.

He talks about the two and half hours to see Blue Dragon at TGS this week. It's proof that the masters are still at the top of their game (or that the game wasn't in a big enough room, at least).

:lol :lol

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Blue Dragon seems just like a JRPG with some pretty graphics that doesn't change anything, well, atleast it has chopper's (from OP) voice actor in it.

scarybore

Everything else looks pretty retarded though.

Perhaps, but I am quite interested in it.

Blue Dragon! *drools*

Those squeeky voices do my nut in though, one sounded like Konohamaru from Naruto but even more annoying.

Edit:

Blue Dragon seems just like a JRPG with some pretty graphics that doesn't change anything, well, atleast it has chopper's (from OP) voice actor in it.

That was who it was! :lol

BenjaminBirdie said:
"That....that is so cool! I'm in love with you!!"

No, Maromaru! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Blue Dragon has the best characters in anything ever.

It does seem to have really strong characters. I'm really liking it.

qcf x2

Peter Moore could be a successful politician.

I swear Blue Dragon looks like it was made for me and me alone. The graphics, the story, the music, the way it reminds me of both Chrono games and the Toriyama art style.

:( It makes me happy, I hope it's like 100 hrs long.

Top Bottom