• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pinball Arcade |OT| play them all from Soho to Brighton

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ah thanks, probably should have looked up the description of the demo.

edit: I really like the realistic feeling of it and the tables feel much bigger than those of Zen Pinball 2, but damn if it wasn't harder too. That newest Marvel table felt great too in ZP2. Can you offer a tip which game would be the preferable one for a rather casual player?

I think everyone will have a different opinion. If you're not a huge pin head like a few of us are, ZP is not terrible. The tables are definitely geared towards a more "video game" crowd. But some of the tables are awesome and ANYONE who appreciates pinball is doing themselves a disservice by not playing them (Sorcerer's Lair comes to mind).

Pinball Arcade is, as you alluded to, a realistic pinball simulator. The tables are all real tables. I think the physics are 95% there. Some tables (CFTBL comes to mind immediately) have a vacuum ramp going on - you can barely hit the ramp, but the ball will soar through it. But otherwise, you're getting a VERY strong pinball simulation for a great price.

Really, you can't wrong cherry picking from both. That's what I've done with ZP. I have all S1 and S2 PA tables, but I'm sort of building my ZP library with tables I enjoy. There's no reason not to do that if you're enjoying the games.

Having said THAT!

You probably want to stick to S1 of Pinball Arcade for now. If you find yourself really digging the tables and physics, we can give you some ideas on tables to look at. :)

E: Do I need to buy EVERY team for Super League Football? Or do you get all them with the purchase of the table?

Gintamen

Seems a bit weird, but I asume it's to safe people from having to download all textures/pallet changes for the demo. Should be only one payment for the table to unlock all teams.

snaffles

E: Do I need to buy EVERY team for Super League Football? Or do you get all them with the purchase of the table?

The teams are all sold separately, it was something to do with being able to give the respective teams their cut of the sales. So if you follow one of the teams just buy that table, they are all the same just with a different team skin on them.

You do not get all the teams by buying one table, just the one you purchased.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The teams are all sold separately, it was something to do with being able to give the respective teams their cut of the sales. So if you follow one of the teams just buy that table, they are all the same just with a different team skin on them.

You do not get all the teams by buying one table, just the one you purchased.

Are they all the same just reskinned? So I can just buy any one and not care?

Gintamen

Have tried three, all the same. Pretty sad to see them ripping off people like that instead of changing the table up a bit.

BadgerDeluxe

Neo Member
Hey guys! Just got a NeoGaf account, I'm a QA and Community guy from FarSight. Not sure how much I can hang out on here but I'll try and pop in and answer some questions/hang out when I can. Just on a read-thru of the last few pages, the thing that caught my eye is people waiting on the European Super Patch for PSN. The current status is that we've been fully submitted to PSN for a few weeks now, we were just told that this upcoming Wednesday it will be released, so fingers crossed.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hey guys! Just got a NeoGaf account, I'm a QA and Community guy from FarSight. Not sure how much I can hang out on here but I'll try and pop in and answer some questions/hang out when I can. Just on a read-thru of the last few pages, the thing that caught my eye is people waiting on the European Super Patch for PSN. The current status is that we've been fully submitted to PSN for a few weeks now, we were just told that this upcoming Wednesday it will be released, so fingers crossed.

Welcome and thanks for popping in!

Shaneus

Hey, thanks! I think I've seen you pop up on PAF a few times (and possibly in the live streams as well) so it's great to have someone "official" here :)

Glad to have it cleared up on the Euro PSN patch. I was never sure if it was submitted at the same time to both regions and there was simply a delay between the two, or if there needed to be a resubmission or something, but thanks for clearing it up completely for us!

You'll find this is also very much a generic pinball hangout here on GAF, so you may have to wade through stacks of "OMG when will my Tron machine finally arrive?" and "Should I get a Bram Stoker's Dracula or Ripley's for my next machine?" (it's usually by the same guy anyway ;) ) before you see some TPA/FS-specific posts.

Minsc

Gold Member

Thanks for swinging by! Definitely nice to have someone official to field some Q&A from time to time. Some of us do check the unofficial/official forums from time to time, but your posts here will save us a little time / trouble. Love TPA even if it is a bit of a hard love from time to time. :)

Bebpo

Banned

Thanks for joining us. We appreciate the interactions.

Now, is there any ETA on the sound getting fixed on the PS4 (changing from mobile version of sounds to console version of sounds) version of TPA? Or even a yes/no on if it will ever be fixed?

BadgerDeluxe

Neo Member
Welcome and thanks for popping in!

Thanks for swinging by! Definitely nice to have someone official to field some Q&A from time to time. Some of us do check the unofficial/official forums from time to time, but your posts here will save us a little time / trouble. Love TPA even if it is a bit of a hard love from time to time. :)

Thanks guys! :D

Hey, thanks! I think I've seen you pop up on PAF a few times (and possibly in the live streams as well) so it's great to have someone "official" here :)

Glad to have it cleared up on the Euro PSN patch. I was never sure if it was submitted at the same time to both regions and there was simply a delay between the two, or if there needed to be a resubmission or something, but thanks for clearing it up completely for us!

You'll find this is also very much a generic pinball hangout here on GAF, so you may have to wade through stacks of "OMG when will my Tron machine finally arrive?" and "Should I get a Bram Stoker's Dracula or Ripley's for my next machine?" (it's usually by the same guy anyway ;) ) before you see some TPA/FS-specific posts.

Shaneus! :D Livestream hang-outer and ... didn't I just unlock Ripley's for you on email or something? Anyway, good to be here! Still waiting on the Tron table? Looks awesome.

BadgerDeluxe

Neo Member
Thanks for joining us. We appreciate the interactions.

Now, is there any ETA on the sound getting fixed on the PS4 (changing from mobile version of sounds to console version of sounds) version of TPA? Or even a yes/no on if it will ever be fixed?

Yeah, we had to poke our PS4 programmer quite a bit :V It is DEFINITELY in the next fix, or so I am being told. I'll let you know if anything changes. I was just talking to him about it, too.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks guys! :D

Shaneus! :D Livestream hang-outer and ... didn't I just unlock Ripley's for you on email or something? Anyway, good to be here! Still waiting on the Tron table? Looks awesome.

He's giving me shit on my TRON. ;)

Speaking of BSD and such...I've decided on my second machine Shaneus. You'll know what it is when I finally find one.

Also, TRON in less than a week!!!!!

Shaneus

Haha, yes you did! It's not me waiting for Tron, I was just having a dig at one of the fellow regulars here :D

For what it's worth, it's mostly thanks to TPA that I'm buying a real Ripley's myself (getting it this weekend). So yeah, thanks!

PS. I feel it's my duty to let you know about the Coast 2 Coast Pinball podcast, if you didn't know about it already from Kevlar's podcast thread. TPA doesn't feature much in it at all, but for regular pinball stuff it's definitely worth listening to :)

Speaking of BSD and such...I've decided on my second machine Shaneus. You'll know what it is when I finally find one.
Oh come on, tell me now :( But from the sounds of it, it's not BSD?

Also, TRON in less than a week!!!!!
Hype! Both of us getting new machines in the space of a week. So weird. Fully expect lots and lots of photos when you get it!

You're not getting the siderails at the same time, are you? You'll need to post more photos when that happens, too ;)

Edit: Crap, that's what I came back here for. Jonathan Joosten (publisher of the *amazing* Pinball Magazine) is finally ready to start publishing "Pinball", a coffee-table book that was originally published in Argentina. I've just ordered mine, looks to be worth the goods.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Heads up guys, looks like we're gonna stream the new table at 3:00 PM PST tomorrow! :) Also, just got a bot running in the channel, which means some streamlined giveaways :D

www.twitch.tv/farsight_studios

That sounds like fun. I may check in!

E: I'm stoked for your RBION Shaneus. I seriously can't wait! I haven't seen a ton of those tables in physical form, so it'll be bitchin to see legit pics.

And my armor is being powdercoated right now. I will HOPEFULLY have it early next week. As for my next machine, the only thing I'll say for now is that its going to be a more modern players game. Once I can convince the wife, I'll reveal. Haha.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it when people stop by here, but don't think I'm going to go easy on you QA guys! I love the game... I just hate how there's always *something* new to get fixed with each update.

If there's any issues with the 3D on PS4 when that patch hits, I'll be sure to let you know, very loudly ;)

Also... let me just say STROBE multiball. And I'm done. I'll stop poking you now.

joeblow

Yeah, we had to poke our PS4 programmer quite a bit :V It is DEFINITELY in the next fix, or so I am being told. I'll let you know if anything changes. I was just talking to him about it, too.

It took a ridiculous four months before the first PS4 patch came out, and it didn't even address the most complained about bug since launch (terrible sound FX).

Will we be waiting another four months to have it addressed? Or could it possibly come this month?

It took a ridiculous four months before the first PS4 patch came out, and it didn't even address the most complained about bug since launch (terrible sound FX).

Will we be waiting another four months to have it addressed? Or could it possibly come this month?

well, they'll be updating the game as they release new tables for it. hopefully fixes will continue to come at the same time, and HOPEFULLY the sound fix will happen at the same time as the next table releases.

I want 3D, but I can wait until the major issues are resolved first.

Like sound, and working leaderboards, and lighting fixes where appropriate (STROBE).

Shaneus

So holy shit, how amazing is this for a test bench:
i9ykJTC.jpg

Edit: Make of this what you will :) (from PAF)
rob3d said:

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
BSD would be rad. Since I decided against a BSD cabinet, a portable version would be siiiick. Which reminds me...Any news on the release of the other S3 tables on Vita? I need them all.

And in other news, my TRON is closer and closer. My wife is starting to get mad that it's not here yet, haha. Oh wife, you so silly. Shaneus - when do you get your RBION? I know you said it would be within the week as well, but I figured it'd be fun to track your progress.

Oh, and regarding my Zen Pinball moments...I think I'm going to grab a few tables on my phone. I've made the decision to stick with Android for the foreseeable future, so it makes sense to grab a few there. I think I'll grab Super League Football and Epic Quest for now. The one on Steam has a bunch more tables that I want, so I'll stock up on those as I go (Mars comes to mind), but I need SOMETHING on my phone to play.

Psykoboy2

The one on Steam has a bunch more tables that I want, so I'll stock up on those as I go (Mars comes to mind), but I need SOMETHING on my phone to play.

The Steam version gets some great sales during Steam sales so you can get ALL the tables for probably under $20 or cheaper during those times.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The Steam version gets some great sales during Steam sales so you can get ALL the tables for probably under $20 or cheaper during those times.

I'm going to watch Steam Summer Sale and see if I can't complete my collection. I'd buy the Star Wars tables right now, but I REALLY don't enjoy the first Star Wars pack [that was free for PS+ members]. But the completionist in me says I may want to anyways...I don't know. I'll wait it out until June I think. :p

Shaneus

BSD would be rad. Since I decided against a BSD cabinet, a portable version would be siiiick.
Knew it!

Man, I get really blown away with how many machines (not even big-name, pricey A titles) I would be happy to have in my collection permanently. Pretty much all could be had for under $3k here, too (from the IPDB top 300):

World Cup Soccer
No Fear
White Water (okay, maybe this is a "pricey" A title. But I can borrow it for free from my friend :D)
Shadow
Fish Tales
Earthshaker
Blackout
Rollergames
TX-Sector
Solar Fire
Night Moves (obviously!)

A good number of those (especially the Steve Ritchie ones) I would easily consider selling High Speed to make room for. Especially No Fear. Not having a Sys. 11 would suck, but whatever.

Hell, after I do my rearranging to squeeze in RBION, I might find there's room to fit another one or two and could easily put in WH2O or maybe even WWF (but I don't know if I like that game or not? But he has it setup at his place and literally just uses it as a table/thing to store shit on, so he'd be happier to get rid of that).

Another friend of mine has a really, really nice Rollergames, too. He said if he gets rid of it it's going to his kids (he's a surrogate father for a lesbian couple) but would consider me buying it off him as well :) I love that game and theme so goddamn much, I always prefer it over his STLE whenever I'm visiting.

Oh hey, can you give me a ballpark era of what machine you've decided on? Alphanumeric? 90s DMD or newer?

I'm going to watch Steam Summer Sale and see if I can't complete my collection. I'd buy the Star Wars tables right now, but I REALLY don't enjoy the first Star Wars pack [that was free for PS+ members]. But the completionist in me says I may want to anyways...I don't know. I'll wait it out until June I think. :p
I filled out the majority of my Zen collection (hardly put any time into it though... Steam says 35 hours on TPA, 47 minutes on PFX2) via the Humble store. I think it was something like 80% of the tables (some licenses were included, some weren't) for around $15. Filled out the rest when there was a 50% sale on Steam.

But yes... Humble. I'll post about it on here when that happens though, I'm sure.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Another friend of mine has a really, really nice Rollergames, too. He said if he gets rid of it it's going to his kids (he's a surrogate father for a lesbian couple) but would consider me buying it off him as well :) I love that game and theme so goddamn much, I always prefer it over his STLE whenever I'm visiting.

Oh hey, can you give me a ballpark era of what machine you've decided on? Alphanumeric? 90s DMD or newer?

I filled out the majority of my Zen collection (hardly put any time into it though... Steam says 35 hours on TPA, 47 minutes on PFX2) via the Humble store. I think it was something like 80% of the tables (some licenses were included, some weren't) for around $15. Filled out the rest when there was a 50% sale on Steam.

But yes... Humble. I'll post about it on here when that happens though, I'm sure.

I am biased against Rollergames. The only one I've ever played was at Louisville - the game was way too dark and one of the flippers was weak as hell. It really hurt my first impression of the game. It looks like it could be neat, but I just don't care enough to hunt one down at this point.

WCS '94 gets a lot of love, and I really want to play that game. I really really want to play that game. But it's hard to find one. Someone MAY have one tomorrow at the tourney I'm going to, but we'll see.

Keep us posted on sales on Zen tables. I enjoy them from time to time. I would buy PA stuff on Steam if I didn't already own all of them on Vita, so I'm sticking to that platform for now. It's a bit too pricey to buy all the tables again on Steam for me.

Regarding my next machine, it will be a 90's DMD or newer. It's not that I don't enjoy other games, but I know my wife will need to enjoy it to a certain degree, too. She's more attracted to newer titles, so that's partially where I'm at with it. I don't know the time frame for Stern's announcements, but I'll probably be waiting for them to announce or start hinting at their next game before I make any moves.

My wife knows that if they ever decide to make another TRON pin (for TRON 3), we're going to have it. Since that movie won't be made until at least 2015/2016, I have some time...But I gotta keep my eyes peeled! ;)

BadgerDeluxe

Neo Member
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it when people stop by here, but don't think I'm going to go easy on you QA guys! I love the game... I just hate how there's always *something* new to get fixed with each update.

If there's any issues with the 3D on PS4 when that patch hits, I'll be sure to let you know, very loudly ;)

Also... let me just say STROBE multiball. And I'm done. I'll stop poking you now.

No problem :p As the guy who fields all the questions regarding bugs, trust me, it's hard that there's always something to fix >_> Though we got a new Tester guy in that's an absolute beast, so hopefully the new releases have been better. We're hoping to expand QA a bit soon, we'd love to start going back to some pesky persistent bugs and polish a bit more, but we'll see.

I sure hope not. I'll break down what I know, I was just talking to one of our programmers. I was originally given the impression that it was something as simple as "the game is calling sound from the wrong folder," but apparently the error is a bit more in-depth than that, and the issue kept getting pushed to the back burner for some odd reason, much to the chagrin of our PS4 gamers (and me, PS4 is the platform I like playing on the most, and that audio is trashy right now). But it's the current focus, so as soon as possible.

Woo! I'll try and shoot for one again, though my guess is that I'm too well-known amongst you guys now to be a "random" pick :(

(lol "well-known")

We have an actual bot that's gonna be choosing today ;) So you never know!

No problem :p As the guy who fields all the questions regarding bugs, trust me, it's hard that there's always something to fix >_> Though we got a new Tester guy in that's an absolute beast, so hopefully the new releases have been better. We're hoping to expand QA a bit soon, we'd love to start going back to some pesky persistent bugs and polish a bit more, but we'll see.

I sure hope not. I'll break down what I know, I was just talking to one of our programmers. I was originally given the impression that it was something as simple as "the game is calling sound from the wrong folder," but apparently the error is a bit more in-depth than that, and the issue kept getting pushed to the back burner for some odd reason, much to the chagrin of our PS4 gamers (and me, PS4 is the platform I like playing on the most, and that audio is trashy right now). But it's the current focus, so as soon as possible.

We have an actual bot that's gonna be choosing today ;) So you never know!

First stream today, hoping that we do end up seeing Junkyard today, its a table i've been anticipating for a while!

Gintamen

One or more more questions: What is the advantage of the "pro" packages for Pinball Arcade? What variables are changable with the extra menues? How much do I actually save by buying the whole set? The menue on the store is pretty unclear with so many options of the same tables shown...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
One or more more questions: What is the advantage of the "pro" packages for Pinball Arcade? What variables are changable with the extra menues? How much do I actually save by buying the whole set? The menue on the store is pretty unclear with so many options of the same tables shown...

Honestly, its not worth it. It adds operator menus, which aren't all that useful (5-ball, ball save timer adjustments, etc). I wouldn't spend the money personally.

There's one table (maybe Sacred Stiff?) that removes the PG filter so you get more racey dialogue. But since all of these things disable your ability to score on the leaderboards, it ain't worth it to me.

Shaneus

Fuck yes! Just got new high score on my High Speed of 6.9mil. Partially in thanks due to the jackpot having boosted up to 2 million because I've been so crap recently, but during that game I managed to get the jackpot shot during two different multiballs. On a bit of a high right now!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Fuck yes! Just got new high score on my High Speed of 6.9mil. Partially in thanks due to the jackpot having boosted up to 2 million because I've been so crap recently, but during that game I managed to get the jackpot shot during two different multiballs. On a bit of a high right now!

Gratz!

Nights like this are where I miss my TRON most. I'm drunk and want to play pinball. :D

I swear i'm gonna bash my skull off of rock if i have to play Haunted House one more time. Why i can't score 100,000 points via the monster bonus for the last standard goal is beyond me, but its driving me nuts. That and getting 180 seconds on Goin' Nuts.

Of course, i say this, and decide to boot it up today, and first game, boom, done. Now Scared Stiff is the bane of my existence. The one time i want a ball to go through an outlane, i can't get it to. Ridiculous.

Nice, that score would kill in any match. I love having those magical games.'
BTW I just found out Keith Elwin is staying at my house during IFPA in two weeks. In fact, I'm going to play in a foursome with him and my roomate (she is ranked in the top 100) during the spring classic coming up. There are going to be so many great players I don't really stand a chance but there is a chance to win a free entry into the IFPA championship and that's huge. There going to be 4-5 different tournaments that week alone so I'm going to try and get use of a camera.

Shaneus

Nice, that score would kill in any match. I love having those magical games.'
Yeah, but the caveat was that because I'd been so shocking with my attempts at getting the jackpot over the last week or two, it'd built itself up to 2 million. So I guess take maybe 1.5 from my score. Still a great score and still my best (which probably already had the two million) and I managed it when I was chill as fuck. Lesson there to be learned!
Hopefully getting my hands on an RBION will help with my confidence when playing Sterns. That's all that seems to appear in competitions in my neck of the woods and I have a feeling only playing a System 11 is getting to the point of hurting my skills than helping them.

BTW I just found out Keith Elwin is staying at my house during IFPA in two weeks. In fact, I'm going to play in a foursome with him and my roomate (she is ranked in the top 100) during the spring classic coming up. There are going to be so many great players I don't really stand a chance but there is a chance to win a free entry into the IFPA championship and that's huge. There going to be 4-5 different tournaments that week alone so I'm going to try and get use of a camera.
Man, chance of a lifetime to play with someone like that.

PS. You're roommate is Jennifer Peavler? Holy shit, I've seen her on streams before! No wonder you're getting lumped in with Elwin... hopefully you get a opportunity to impress them at Lyons :)

Watched the stream last night. Junk Yard looks fun! Lots of trying to trick FS into slipping up on future tables, Pinball After Dark details, etc. but they held firm. Even flashed the Steam overlay briefly -- went back and watched the archived stream but there was nothing revealed there either. They're getting better at not slipping up. =)

Shaneus

They almost did though of their own accord... they were asked their favourite tables, Mike said BK2K, Badger almost said something but caught himself by saying "Oh wait, I was about to say something that wasn't released!".

Now that Badger's on here, there's another avenue for tricking him up ;)

So no pinball trip today unfortunately. Everyone had to cancel. Boooooo.

I played Junk Yard for the first time just over a month ago. It was a fun table. The wrecking ball toy was a great centerpiece. The biggest criticism I've heard is that it gets boring a bit quicker than a lot of the greats, which would be a key fact if you were thinking of buying one, but as yet another table in TPA, I think it'll be a great addition as it's theme and central gimmick will help it stand out as something a bit different.

Shaneus

5cAin33.jpg

:D

Plays like a goddamn dream, too. Strange thing is, I'm not at all tempted to put LEDs in it at all... it looks like the warm/sepia tone suits it. Unless I went to 100% warm/"natural" (Comet has both) with basically all of them, but then I don't know if LEDs will work with all the effects (or the LED-OCD will convert them) as there's a good amount of globe *fading* done in the game as well as just on/off stuff.

Left flipper hums for some reason which I don't get, but other than that the machine is basically in perfect condition. A few Cliffy's and I think that'll do it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Plays like a goddamn dream, too. Strange thing is, I'm not at all tempted to put LEDs in it at all... it looks like the warm/sepia tone suits it. Unless I went to 100% warm/"natural" (Comet has both) with basically all of them, but then I don't know if LEDs will work with all the effects (or the LED-OCD will convert them) as there's a good amount of globe *fading* done in the game as well as just on/off stuff.

Left flipper hums for some reason which I don't get, but other than that the machine is basically in perfect condition. A few Cliffy's and I think that'll do it.

Congrats! Looks gorgeous!

In my personal opinion, RBION could benefit from a few LEDs to help brighten the playfield. I think they can be done tastefully, too. You might ask on Pinside how people approach it. Unless, of course, the playfield is bright enough for you. In that case, screw it! :)

Regarding the hum...My X-Men had a hum when I would hold in one of the flippers. A few Papa Tutorial videos have a flipper hum on one of the flippers, too. I think it's the coils? But I'm not sure if it's normal.

Shaneus

Congrats! Looks gorgeous!

In my personal opinion, RBION could benefit from a few LEDs to help brighten the playfield. I think they can be done tastefully, too. You might ask on Pinside how people approach it. Unless, of course, the playfield is bright enough for you. In that case, screw it! :)

Regarding the hum...My X-Men had a hum when I would hold in one of the flippers. A few Papa Tutorial videos have a flipper hum on one of the flippers, too. I think it's the coils? But I'm not sure if it's normal.
I think it's somewhat normal. Can be fixed I think, but as long as I don't let it bother me I don't think it's causing any harm. People have mentioned filing down the coil stop and piston rod thingy of the flipper coil to be smooth, but I haven't checked myself to see if it's rough or maybe just needs a little fiddle.

As for LEDs, the main few I'm thinking of are mostly ones that the ball doesn't really go near: The scoop LED mod, the shrunken head and the spotlights I think I'll change. May have a tinker with some GI here and there but in general, its actually a fairly pretty game with some nice (not amazing, but decent) insert light shows. Not at the level of even, say, High Speed, but it's good.

Only other big issue (which I knew about when I bought it) was the occasional phantom hits on the shrunken head opto. Not terribly bothered about it right now, but I'll need to fix it eventually. Oh, and I've had the ball get stuck twice in the vari-target which will need a tinker and I might need a more powerful upper flipper, but other than that the thing is solid as hell. Game menu says there's 158 plays on it but I'm not sure when that's from... if replacing the batteries resets that, or if that's from when the ROM was upgraded (maybe).

Still, it's a Stern, it feels like a Stern (which is why I got it, for comp practice) but only more solid ;)

Good stuff Shaneus, congrats!
Yeah, bit stoked! Just happy I got one in *really* good nick that hasn't been on route at all. Definitely feels like a HUO and not a 10 year old game.

Endo Punk

Awww shit, I beat all the wizard goals on Tales of the Arabian Nights. So damn intense and exciting, I'm not sure if I had skills or just got damn lucky, all I know is Ive been playing the game for a month and I was not going to rest until I saved the princess. Also recored it on PS4, looking back on it I definitely showed a lot of panic, lol. My fingers were constantly hitting the flippers as I kept throwing more and more balls into the mix.

Ready to purchase a new table. Love the twilight zone so is that table worth purchasing? Ive been told Mars attacks and medieval madness are fun so I'll likely buy them too.

Top Bottom