• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pinball Arcade |OT| play them all from Soho to Brighton

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
AFM and MM are both great. TZ is deep and fun. You can't go wrong with any of those!

E: I'm golfing with two huge pinheads. They say the coil buzz is normal on Stern games.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oh wow, thanks for asking them on my behalf! Sucks that happens, I'd still like to fix it though (it sounds REALLY loud at times).

Holy crap, I honestly don't understand how some pins go for so much money. BBB yes, but MM and AFM... honestly don't get it, regardless of condition.

The one dude has 50 machines setup in his house. They love getting pin questions!

The one guy is going to let me borrow a Pinbot for an undisclosed period of time. He bought it for $1200 but has no space for it. Said I could store it here and play and tinker with it. It's in players condition - no issues we noticed on Saturday. I just want to verify with him that he's not going to get upset if it just craps out at some point. It will be fixable, but I don't know enough about HOW to fix it yet, so...

Shaneus

The one dude has 50 machines setup in his house. They love getting pin questions!

The one guy is going to let me borrow a Pinbot for an undisclosed period of time. He bought it for $1200 but has no space for it. Said I could store it here and play and tinker with it. It's in players condition - no issues we noticed on Saturday. I just want to verify with him that he's not going to get upset if it just craps out at some point. It will be fixable, but I don't know enough about HOW to fix it yet, so...
Ohhh, nice. That's the thing about people who have a few machines (like a friend of mine), they're almost always happier to have a machine setup and in use than being in storage.

Speaking of which, said friend is moving a bunch of machines from one storage area to another, and he's going to put aside his WH2O for me :D Also told me he had a Black Rose at one stage but it was such a bitch to work on (machine always got dirty because of the ball troughs underneath getting that electronic dust on it) that he got rid of it. He has the benefit of being into pins before they became popular home items like today, so he said he paid around $1200 for it and got rid of it for $1500 (AUD). Those prices make me weep now :(

So yeah, I need to try and squeeze my two machines into my bedroom because if I can do that, I'll have room (either in my bedroom again, or lounge) for a third :D

Oh, and older System 11 machines like Pin*bot are a cinch to work on. Essentially no PCBs under the playfield so everything is accessible. If you're good enough friends with him, he might let you fix any minor hiccups you have with it yourself. Learning how to fix pins has a fantastic learning curve that goes along with it.

Edit: Wait, 50 machines setup in his house? How big is his house?!? Is it that dude who owns machines like BBB, Kingpin and such? Only people I can think of who'd have that many setup at any one time are that guy and Todd MacCulloch (the ex-basketball player).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ohhh, nice. That's the thing about people who have a few machines (like a friend of mine), they're almost always happier to have a machine setup and in use than being in storage.

Speaking of which, said friend is moving a bunch of machines from one storage area to another, and he's going to put aside his WH2O for me :D Also told me he had a Black Rose at one stage but it was such a bitch to work on (machine always got dirty because of the ball troughs underneath getting that electronic dust on it) that he got rid of it. He has the benefit of being into pins before they became popular home items like today, so he said he paid around $1200 for it and got rid of it for $1500 (AUD). Those prices make me weep now :(

So yeah, I need to try and squeeze my two machines into my bedroom because if I can do that, I'll have room (either in my bedroom again, or lounge) for a third :D

Oh, and older System 11 machines like Pin*bot are a cinch to work on. Essentially no PCBs under the playfield so everything is accessible. If you're good enough friends with him, he might let you fix any minor hiccups you have with it yourself. Learning how to fix pins has a fantastic learning curve that goes along with it.

Edit: Wait, 50 machines setup in his house? How big is his house?!? Is it that dude who owns machines like BBB, Kingpin and such? Only people I can think of who'd have that many setup at any one time are that guy and Todd MacCulloch (the ex-basketball player).

Yeah, he said the Pinbot would be fantastic for me to learn on. I told him the only machine I've had was a recent Stern, so even minor issues are relatively foreign to me. With Pinside and the dudes who live near me, I'll be able to learn a LOT about caring for a fixing the machine.

And yes...The one guy has 50 IN HIS HOUSE. I've not seen it yet, but he said he'd have me over some time. I know he has 2 WoZ LE's...That alone is $15-18k worth of game. I don't know if he's got BBB or CC or anything crazy like that. But I'm going to guess his house is, well, humongous. :p

Shaneus

Just stumbled across this on Pinball Life. God, it looks ghastly:
tron_ele.jpg

Oh wow, thanks for asking them on my behalf! Sucks that happens, I'd still like to fix it though (it sounds REALLY loud at times).

Holy crap, I honestly don't understand how some pins go for so much money. BBB yes, but MM and AFM... honestly don't get it, regardless of condition.

well I guess when new Stern tables go for that sort of price, for a really nice restored or hardly used classic, I can understand it.

I mean, personally I'd love an MM or AFM. I love those tables. I find them really replayable. The brand new MMs are going for that sort of money right?

BadgerDeluxe

Neo Member
They almost did though of their own accord... they were asked their favourite tables, Mike said BK2K, Badger almost said something but caught himself by saying "Oh wait, I was about to say something that wasn't released!".

Now that Badger's on here, there's another avenue for tricking him up ;)

Hahah oh nooo XD Yeah I had to just stop myself, I could feel the Freudian slip coming on :p Nice RBION table!!

Jeez that's expensive... if I had to choose one table to own, it'd be Attack From Mars. Not sure I'd ever shell out that much for one though haha.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just got a call from the guy with my TRON. It will be here Wednesday around 3:00 PM. Perfect! I'll leave work early and set her up and start modding!!!

morex1979

Neo Member
I would really enjoy playing this against my friends online. I don't know why they don"t have an online vs. mode. As it is now, we just compare high scores. Genie is a tough table IMO. I enjoy Theater of Magic the most.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
When I look at that orange and blue TRON machine I feel the inexplicable urge to yell "FUCK DA NICKS".

Shaneus

This thread will turn into TRON livejournal as I mod her out. This weekend will be the ultimate experience when I install Eli's Ramp mod. <3
Man, I don't know how you're able to contain yourself right now. I can only wish that I was in the same boat as you as far as mods go... all I have is a stupid shrunken head and a scoop to protect ;)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I don't know how you're able to contain yourself right now. I can only wish that I was in the same boat as you as far as mods go... all I have is a stupid shrunken head and a scoop to protect ;)

I think TRON is one of the few games out there that lends itself to heavy modifications. A lot of games can cluttered and gaudy real quick. TRON, however, BEGS for mods.

Also, the wait has begun. In about 6 hours, I will FINALLY have my holy grail pin in my house. It's going to be all sorts of awesome happening.

Haha, I refreshed this thread a ton yesterday wondering where all the awesome TRON pics were and why you were so quiet, nicoga3000. Then I saw your post this morning and realized that yesterday wasn't Wednesday. Which sucks because not only did I not see awesome TRON pics yet but because it was also only Tuesday. =/

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Haha, I refreshed this thread a ton yesterday wondering where all the awesome TRON pics were and why you were so quiet, nicoga3000. Then I saw your post this morning and realized that yesterday wasn't Wednesday. Which sucks because not only did I not see awesome TRON pics yet but because it was also only Tuesday. =/

It's been a VERY difficult 3-4 weeks, but the time has finally come. I'll be picking up some celebratory good beer for the weekend. I have a LOT of mods to install (the biggest being Eli's Ramp), but once it's done...

I also will be installing EL Tape side rails at some point. My rails should be in this week, and then I have to learn how to attach the EL Tape. I think I'm going to skip out on putting the EL Tape on the hinges, but I don't know.

Also, I'm going to be installing the Stern Slide Rails...That requires drilling into the playfield. I'm a bit nervous about that, but it's a must have mod in my opinion. The new Stern Pro pegs are garbage and really shitty of Stern to transition to.

BadgerDeluxe

Neo Member
So about that PSN EU update.... hm.mmmmm

where is it?

Currently holding our breath over here. We received an email from them a week ago saying we could release sometime today. We sent an email back that day clarifying, and haven't received a response. If this is due to PSN EU being a skeleton crew I'd really love if they got some more employees over there. I'm sure they're trying their hardest, but it's more than a tad nerve-wracking.

Shaneus

Welp... as far as I know, looks like we're not coming out today on PSN Europe. They made an official release blog post for the PSN Update and we're not on it. We're trying to hound the PSN EU guys right now to figure out what's going on.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/07/new-playstation-store-mlb-14-bound-flame/#comment-507847
Oh man, that's painful. Not just for us, but obviously for you guys as well. Honestly don't think I've heard of any other developers/publishers having as much of a problem with delays as you guys :(

I think TRON is one of the few games out there that lends itself to heavy modifications. A lot of games can cluttered and gaudy real quick. TRON, however, BEGS for mods.
Yeah, very much so. RBION less so, mostly because the playfield is already chockers with stuff! I'm looking into what can be done with the idol head though... I don't see any reason a very tiny vibrating shaker motor couldn't be installed so it vibrates when it talks, at least. It's hard to see on TPA, but when he talks there's a red spotlight that illuminates so I'd just have to hook something up off of that. Only other mod I can think of is to get some kind of little Tiki doll/carving thing for the idol, mirror blades (which you MUST do for Tron!) and LEDs via an LED-OCD (is yours LEDed already? I can't remember).

Oh, and the LED scoop mod. I wanted the colour changing one, but that's not available anymore :(

Also, the wait has begun. In about 6 hours, I will FINALLY have my holy grail pin in my house. It's going to be all sorts of awesome happening.
No photos? For shame.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Sorry for the delay - it has been BUSY! Mega blog post incoming! Pictures and text ahoy!

The guy arrived at my place around 1:00 PM. It took us nearly an hour to unload his trailer, get my pin out, and put his stuff back in. He was a good dude, but man...That took forever. And it was hot out. I was a sweaty mess, ha.

So after he left (he didn't offer to help assemble the game or anything, which I thought was a bit odd), I decided to unwrap and get the game at least ready to go. I didn't power it on because I really didn't have too much time. I went back to work, finished the day off, and then made my way back home with my friend/coworker. He helped me level the game and get everything setup.

We got a few games in before I noticed that the sub was SUPER insane. As rad as that is, it causes the entire glass to shake. I can apparently get some anti-rattle tape? I'll have to look into that. I ended up unhooking the sub (which I then re-attached but on the LOW setting vs the HIGH setting) - much better. No need for tape, but I'm still going to hunt some down so I can put this bitch on HIGH again.

I played the game with stock everything to get a feel for any tweaks I'd have to make. Since the game DID travel from Florida to Indiana (with stops in NC, PA, NY, MD, OH, KY, etc etc etc), I figured some stuff would need a little bit of tweaking. The Cliffy scoop protector needed to be adjusted, the scoop itself needed to be nudged a bit (when ejecting from the scoop, it would shoot and trigger the right sling 90% of the time, causing launches into the left outlane and a drain), and the tilt sensor needed to be adjusted to be LESS sensitive. I don't do a lot of nudging as it is right now, but when I was doing light shakes, I was getting single/double warnings. Fuuuuuck that. I brought the bob down a little.

I decided to dive right in to mods. I've got a LOT to install over the next few days, so I figured I'd do it now and make it a slow burn. Since the Flynn sign was already installed, I moved onto the easiest first...The first mod I did (not really a MOD, but an alteration) was to change from the CLU translite to the infinitely superior Quorra/Gem translite. Already MUCH better.

Once that was done, I moved on to the Arcade Mod. You'll see in the pics how shitty the OG arcade is. Stern should be ashamed for putting something that bad in the game. I mean, it's SO shitty. The Arcade Mod is INCREDIBLE. At first, I was wary on spending $250 on something as stagnant as that...But the difference is HUGE. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a replacement arcade cabinet over the scoop. It's designed to look exactly like a TRON arcade. It even has a ROM running the original game in attract mode. It's insanely cool. One of the top 3 mods REQUIRED for a TRON (the other 2 being Eli's Ramp and the Flynn sign).

After I did that, I took on the mod I was most worried about - installing slide rails. At some point, Stern decided to cut costs and give all Pro models these shitty pegs instead of the more common rails. They're terrible. Like, if you ONLY know the pegs, you may not realize what's up. But the difference in how easy it is to lift and maneuver the playfield is tremendous.

The thing is, that mod requires you to drill holes on the underside of the playfield. That had me SUPER worried...But I decided to just man up and do it. So many things can go wrong, but if you take your time and plan everything out (and read the directions like, 5 times), it will come together. That mod being done is a HUGE weight of my shoulders...And seriously, it's a MUST have for any Stern game.

That mod finished, I moved on to the last mod for the evening - Hooked Black Pop Bumpers. You can see in the pictures what they are - new pop bumper caps. They have a lot more going for them than the standard caps. The only issue is that the left bumper has screws that are too short. I'll have to run to Lowes tomorrow to pick up longer screws. Once that's done, I'll be set.

This weekend will be the big mod moment - installing Eli's Ramp kit. This mod turns the Pro into [almost] an LE. It's so incredible...I can't wait. You do have to remove ramps, and that's something I've never done. You also drill holes in the ramps...More drilling! But again, if I get started early and take my time, it will pay off!

My coated rails SHOULD be here this week, but if not, it's not a big deal. Really, those will just take the cabinet up a notch (although, the button guards are a big deal). Also, there are NOT mirror blades in this, so I'll need to order a set eventually. TRON is going to get the diva treatment, that's for damned sure.

OK, enough typing! Picture time!

============================

Right after everything was setup and leveled.
IMG_20140507_174112.jpg

Another full cab "ready to play" shot.
IMG_20140507_174100.jpg

Turns out, the purple wire with the brown is the one you attach to the NEG terminal on the Flipper Fidelity sub. I had to guess...The instructions on the sit say the one with the white line. There...Isn't one. So like I said above, after removing and then reinstating the sub, I managed to figure it out.
IMG_20140507_195028.jpg

Here's the OG cab. Seriously - piece of shit.
IMG_20140508_004844.jpg

Much more rad in person (I just took a random pic of it...should have gotten a sweet one during Light Cycle or something). Lights up, flashes, goes through all games, etc. Really an incredible mod.
IMG_20140508_001401.jpg

So TRON is much more intimidating than X-Men under the playfield. Lots of wires. This is before I installed the service rails. You can see the god awful pegs up top.
IMG_20140507_231248.jpg

Drilling holes was SO scary, haha.
IMG_20140507_231300.jpg

IMG_20140507_231255.jpg

SO much nicer now that these are done. They aren't parallel because a) they don't need to be and b) they can't be because of all the inserts and shit. You really can't explain how much nicer it is to be able to raise and lower the playfield with these. It also allows you to press the playfield back down rather than slam it (when pushing forward to get over the last *hump*). Honestly, Stern needs to stop being stupid and put these on ALL games again.
IMG_20140507_232834.jpg

Here's another shot of the rails. You can see the pegs in the pic (no need to remove them), and you can also see how far back the rails extend. Shaneus will realize how much real estate that is for lifting and moving a playfield. Anyone else who has done any work or owns a machine will also see - it's just SO much nicer.
IMG_20140507_232926.jpg

Here's the pop bumper caps. The left one isn't on due to reasons stated above. They're pretty rad. Also, you can see the level select screen playing on the arcade!
IMG_20140508_001408.jpg

Last two pics! Here's the current setup. I will be adjusting the contents of those shelves soon...
IMG_20140508_004554.jpg

And finally...Here's everything I've currently installed in action! I didn't get the picture with my custom message I set (Welcome program), but I'll do that once I get a ColorDMD and pimp that out.
IMG_20140508_001114.jpg

Shaneus

God damn, son... that's a pretty looking machine. I'll have to take photos of the underside of RBION so you can see how *not* complicated yours is ;) (and also of High Speed so you can see how simple things were in the 80s, lols)

On a more self-gratuitous note, I just saw the podcast description for the latest Pinheadz episode:
This episode the tyranny of distance doesn’t stop Aussie Pinheadz being part of the US Pinball Festival season! We’ll investigate just how good a pinball show needs to be, to warrant travelling 13,500km to attend.

Find out what our Aussie Pinhead in Texas asked Steve Richie that got him all fired up.

Who are the all time great rock bands finally getting the call up to feature in a pin?

After losing one of the industry’s greats on April 9th, we celebrate the life & games of legendary pinball designer/artist Python Angelo.

Following Rod’s amazement that someone ran a fair dinkum pinball auction on eBay…we ask the question “Do Pinheadz actually use eBay”?

Pintech Stevie’s on a hat trick of potentially lifesaving pinball safety tips, Gaz is buying EM’s he doesn’t have room (or authorisation from the missus) for and Former IFPA Australian No.1 Pete Menzel is this episode’s guest co-host.

Be part of the PODcast via FACEBOOK – Pinheadz Pinball PODcast or TWITTER – @RODsaid #pinheadz

So join broadcaster Rod Cuddihy, Federal Government IT expert Gary Christiansen & professional pinball technician Steve Hyde for Americana from Down Under, in episode 5 of The Pinheadz Pinball PODcast!
Accidentally famous, double-lols.

Also, I've spent over $200 on stuff in the last day or two for bringing RBION up to scratch... around $70USD on LEDs from Comet (mostly just to tinker with), around $130AU from RTBB.com.au on things like rubbers, leg protectors, coil stops and plungers (to reduce dat hum) and another $90AU on protectors form Cliffy (though some of that is protectors for a friend's STLE). Damn expensive, but sometimes you need to do this shit to get a machine up to scratch. One of the rubbers is almost completely destroyed, so unfortunately I couldn't leave getting this stuff much longer.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
God damn, son... that's a pretty looking machine. I'll have to take photos of the underside of RBION so you can see how *not* complicated yours is ;) (and also of High Speed so you can see how simple things were in the 80s, lols)

On a more self-gratuitous note, I just saw the podcast description for the latest Pinheadz episode:

Accidentally famous, double-lols.

Also, I've spent over $200 on stuff in the last day or two for bringing RBION up to scratch... around $70USD on LEDs from Comet (mostly just to tinker with), around $130AU from RTBB.com.au on things like rubbers, leg protectors, coil stops and plungers (to reduce dat hum) and another $90AU on protectors form Cliffy (though some of that is protectors for a friend's STLE). Damn expensive, but sometimes you need to do this shit to get a machine up to scratch. One of the rubbers is almost completely destroyed, so unfortunately I couldn't leave getting this stuff much longer.

I really want to see the underside of your machines - it's crazy how intense these things are. I love it, haha.

And yeah, TRON is a sexy bitch. She's getting the ramp treatment this weekend, so that will be the icing on the cake. I also want to put LEDs behind the speakers. TRON BEGS for this shit, haha.

And I'm guessing that's you they're talking about (regarding the 13,500 km trip to TPF). Which is SO awesome! I was talking to my wife about that...We were wondering what your plane trip cost. :p

Shaneus

It was about $1800AU from memory... plus maybe another grand or so which covered the hotels and car rental for a few days. Enough for a new machine for sure, but given the situation I'm in now, you can see that hardly had any impact ;)

PS.
and for lols, I gave my shrunken head the Skrillex look:
RjnR6mYm.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I guess ~$800 USD each way is about what I'd expect. Pretty awesome that you were able to make it worth your while, though!

And holy hell at that nest of wires. Seems like a headache! But given how much shit is going on in RBION, it makes sense. Good to see they have slide rails, though! Also A+ to Skrillex Head. That's fantastic!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone who has not played (or never will have the chance to play) a TRON needs to find a good virtual table. I was just rockin Sea of Simulation and DAMN is that a blast. The music, the lights, the whole mode...ALMOST got to Portal! 64m was enough for High Score 1. Need to break that 75m for GC!

Shaneus

What angle do you have it on? Anything less than 7 is for pussies.

I was surprised that despite people's claims of weak flippers causing grief on RBION, when I first set it up and it was accidentally on 7.9 (it sits on the same flat bit of wood on top of the carpet that HS did) I didn't really feel like there were any issues with hard shots or whatever. In fact, I found it way more fun than at the ~6.8ish it's on now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm not sure - but I intend to spend some quality time getting the pitch adjusted this weekend. TRON needs to be at 7° min to be as rad as possible. The problem I run into is that I never remember which way to turn the bolts when I'm under the machine raising/lowering it. Its super frustrating! I also need some sort of mechanism to hold my game up for easier adjustment...

Shaneus

The mechanism I use is called "my back" ;) I also strongly recommend the PinGuy levelling app on iOS. I used it to get my RBION right, in conjunction with a spirit level (a real one, not virtual). It even has a voice thing so as you have it sitting on your playfield, it will say "Rear right leg too high" or "Rear, too low" if it's not steep enough for what you set the angle you want to be.

And it's free, too!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Leveling is seriously my least favorite thing. I have my front bolts all the way down, back bolts all the way up...Sitting at 6.8° and ALMOST perfect side to side. The thing is, that app wasn't talking to me, so it was getting annoying having to go back and forth. Whatever, its damn near perfect for now. I may pitch it down so I can get perfect side to side this weekend.

Shaneus

My PS3 downloaded a patch during the night so I guess the "mega-patch" is finally out in Europe!

Edit: Yes, you have to download the tables again as well.
Oh, no shit?!? FINALLY!

Man, playing Pinbot two feet in front of the TV with the lowest camera... it's such a long looking playfield, it's kind of insane. This is what Python envisioned when he talked about having a player's head in a bubble with the flippers at eye-level (but on a real machine, obviously). Everything just looks so real and lifelike, timing shots is made so much easier it's not funny.

Can't wait for Oculus!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Anyone who has not played (or never will have the chance to play) a TRON needs to find a good virtual table. I was just rockin Sea of Simulation and DAMN is that a blast. The music, the lights, the whole mode...ALMOST got to Portal! 64m was enough for High Score 1. Need to break that 75m for GC!
played a HUO Tron recently where the guy had wired in a pass through on the sound to an amp below the machine. He setup the amp to simulate stereo sound with two speakers on the topper and a sub at your feet under the machine. The sub was pumping out enough to shake the floor by your feet and the sound was great, made for a pretty incredible experience. never realized how much better of a job stern could be doing with sound, especially these days. kinda shocking that mono sound is still so prevalent in pinball

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
played a HUO Tron recently where the guy had wired in a pass through on the sound to an amp below the machine. He setup the amp to simulate stereo sound with two speakers on the topper and a sub at your feet under the machine. The sub was pumping out enough to shake the floor by your feet and the sound was great, made for a pretty incredible experience. never realized how much better of a job stern could be doing with sound, especially these days. kinda shocking that mono sound is still so prevalent in pinball

That's a fantastic sounding setup. TRON rocks in the sound department - probably one of the best I've personally had the chance to experience. I've since realized that sound is more important than I initially considered it to be in a pin.

el_brio

Neo Member
Hey guys. TPA fan here and lately I have been playing a bit of Zen2. I downloaded a couple of the new Starwars tables the other day... Episode IV and Han Solo and was pretty dissapointed. What are the better Zen2 tables? Fear Itself is probably may favorite aside from Sorc. Lair. Any of the other new Star Wars tables worth buying?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hey guys. TPA fan here and lately I have been playing a bit of Zen2. I downloaded a couple of the new Starwars tables the other day... Episode IV and Han Solo and was pretty dissapointed. What are the better Zen2 tables? Fear Itself is probably may favorite aside from Sorc. Lair. Any of the other new Star Wars tables worth buying?

Some people love the new Star Wars tables - I haven't touched them yet.

I really love the original themes. I think V12 is regarded as the "worst" original, but even that one can be fun. Epic Quest is cool - it can be a VERY long table to complete.

Junk Yard is now on Steam, yay!

Also, great pics and stories nicoga3000! Really enjoy seeing it, I'm having to live vicariously through you and your new table for now. Hope to get one myself (or at least a virtual pin cabinet) at some point.

el_brio

Neo Member
Some people love the new Star Wars tables - I haven't touched them yet.

I really love the original themes. I think V12 is regarded as the "worst" original, but even that one can be fun. Epic Quest is cool - it can be a VERY long table to complete.

I only gave Ep IV and Han Solo a try but I couldn't get into them. I guess I will give them another go tonight. Epic Quest is a fun one. Zen 2 tables play sooooooo long sometimes. I get the feeling that once you get good at them you can pretty much play for hours on one game.

snaffles

These are all the tables made by the same guy that did Fear Itself, maybe you will find some you like there.

Zoltan Vari
May 14, 2009 Shaman
May 14, 2009 Tesla
May 14, 2009 El Dorado
May 14, 2009 V12
Apr 15, 2010 Excalibur
Oct 19, 2010 Paranormal
Oct 27, 2010 Secrets of the Deep
Dec 08, 2010 Wolverine
Dec 13, 2011 Ghost Rider
Jun 19, 2012 Fear Itself
Feb 19, 2013 Boba Fett
May 01, 2014 Han Solo
May 01, 2014 Masters of the Force

I have been playing a bunch of Episode IV for what it's worth and it is my favourite table at the moment. The interchangeable mini play field in the middle is a great idea.

I think the music in Junkyard is possibly more irritating to me than The Peter Gunn theme on Whodunnit, fun table though from the couple of games I played.

Top Bottom