• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pinball Arcade |OT| play them all from Soho to Brighton

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I think Diner is the next one. Get yourself a hotdog, came out the same year as FunHouse, won a viewer poll... it has to be Diner.

So what is the next new table from the newsletter?

I'm curious to see how much they need for Addams Family.

Well they have a $3k headstart from the extra money added to the T2 fund.
I really hope T2 represents the ceiling on such tables, even though there are more actors involved I suspect Arnold's likeness and performance fetches higher sums than Anjelica Huston and Raúl Juliá combined. Star Trek was a whole ensemble of actors and that was only $45k. On second glance it was more than $60k due to them having $20k+ leftover from the TZ kickstarter. I guess TAF could be as high as that.

I don't know how much I'd give to the TAF kickstarter. Good thing I've been saving my money this summer :x

Vyse24

Played a few games of HRC. Ball can find the outlanes easily. And for a table that has no ball saver, this can lead to bad impressions. However once you get a game going, it's actually pretty fun.

So far, Best score for me is around 600m+ (it's a pretty high-scoring table) and I already have all the standard goals finished.

joeblow

PS4 owners, there is FINALLY light at the end of the pathetic sound FX tunnel. Farsight posted comments at the official Playstation blog:

Q: Is the low quality sound of the PS4 version going to finally be fixed as well? Hope so.

A: Yes. It should be improved with this release. :)

I love the Diner table IRL, and The Addams Family is my all time favorite table. I guess this is a pretty good day for me as it relates to TPA.

Vyse24

Well Terminator 2 struggled near the end and barely made it to its goal. This one I'm expecting the goal to be $100k+, which would be a huge mountain to climb.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Well Terminator 2 struggled near the end and barely made it to its goal. This one I'm expecting the goal to be $100k+, which would be a huge mountain to climb.

In that case, it better be all hands on deck, nag every major gaming site to run an article on this, tweet the hell out of it, and facebook the hell out of it.

There is no way TAF struggles to hit its target. No way. It's way more popular than Terminator 2 as a pinball table.

Fatigue still needs to be overcome. 'What, another kickstarter from this company? Why aren't they just billionaires by now with all the free money they get?' and so on...

TAF probably has more name recognition than any other pinball table for non-pinball enthusiasts, but then you'd think the same was true for Terminator 2 (vs TZ/ST) and it barely got there.

vg260

Honestly, at this point being only what most would consider a casual pinball fan, after all their issues and lack of support, I have no desire to support them any further, even for this kickstarter.

Minsc

Gold Member

IMO their kickstarters "struggle" to hit their goals because backing the table via kickstarter is a worse proposition than buying the table when it is released... which is fine, nothing wrong with using kickstarter to gather people who actually want to fund the release of a product versus using it as some sort of discounted pre-order system like it's normally used as.

I backed the first (and maybe second, I can't remember) but not the most recent one. Why? It costs me more money and the code hassle isn't worth it (I think I had to actually buy the first KS table despite backing it). I'd have backed a KS table if it was in danger of not meeting the goal, but once the goal is cleared, imo, my money is better spent simply getting the table in a Season Pack for free, or just buying at release.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
IMO their kickstarters "struggle" to hit their goals because backing the table via kickstarter is a worse proposition than buying the table when it is released... which is fine, nothing wrong with using kickstarter to gather people who actually want to fund the release of a product versus using it as some sort of discounted pre-order system like it's normally used as.

I backed the first (and maybe second, I can't remember) but not the most recent one. Why? It costs me more money and the code hassle isn't worth it (I think I had to actually buy the first KS table despite backing it). I'd have backed a KS table if it was in danger of not meeting the goal, but once the goal is cleared, imo, my money is better spent simply getting the table in a Season Pack for free, or just buying at release.

Yeah, the second paragraph is why I won't be backing this. I don't want to pay more than the table is going to cost at release, and I also don't want to deal with issues related to getting my table. I remember hearing about issues during one of the kickstarters related to the same thing you dealt with. Not something I'm willing to put up with.

J0dy77

Yeah, the second paragraph is why I won't be backing this. I don't want to pay more than the table is going to cost at release, and I also don't want to deal with issues related to getting my table. I remember hearing about issues during one of the kickstarters related to the same thing you dealt with. Not something I'm willing to put up with.

Exactly this. I waited on all kick starter tables before backing for the same reasons. They should bundle other tables for the kick starter backers to make it worthwhile. They would have to raise the overall goal total but might be easier to reach.

AcridMeat

Banned
I was at California Extreme over the weekend. It was so glorious to be able to play a ton of these tables in person again.

Sadly they had the two other Pinbot machines, which are fun in their own right, but not Bride of Pinbot which is my favorite. No Monster Bash either which was sad, I wanted to show Acid that one.

Played a ton of World Cup Soccer again, which is one of my favorite machines ever. I wish that was in Pinball Arcade so badly. Lots and lots of Black Knight 2000's amazing music too though. I came home wanting to buy a ton of the tables. I see Black Knight 2000 is in season 3 but that's the only table I really like out of it.

edit: Wait they stopped doing table packs for season 3 and now each table is $5? Lame :(

edit 2: Does the Black Knight 2000 music not have the lyrics to it? Or is this just the menu.

I had a 1.4+ million game of Space Shuttle at the show too I was pretty proud of.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Exactly this. I waited on all kick starter tables before backing for the same reasons. They should bundle other tables for the kick starter backers to make it worthwhile. They would have to raise the overall goal total but might be easier to reach.
I was thinking the same thing. Bundling multiple tables in a single Kickstarter would be the best avenue to take. I'm going to shoot an email to FS about this.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I was at California Extreme over the weekend. It was so glorious to be able to play a ton of these tables in person again.

Sadly they had the two other Pinbot machines, which are fun in their own right, but not Bride of Pinbot which is my favorite. No Monster Bash either which was sad, I wanted to show Acid that one.

Played a ton of World Cup Soccer again, which is one of my favorite machines ever. I wish that was in Pinball Arcade so badly. Lots and lots of Black Knight 2000's amazing music too though. I came home wanting to buy a ton of the tables. I see Black Knight 2000 is in season 3 but that's the only table I really like out of it.

edit: Wait they stopped doing table packs for season 3 and now each table is $5? Lame :(

edit 2: Does the Black Knight 2000 music not have the lyrics to it? Or is this just the menu.

I had a 1.4+ million game of Space Shuttle at the show too I was pretty proud of.

Lucky bastard! Going to an arcade expo is something EVERYONE who loves games and pinball should do. I went to Louisville Expo and it was incredible!

What else did you play? I've wanted to try a WCS since I saw it at Louisville, but it was either out of order or PACKED with players, so I never got around to it.

Oh, and I'm curious as to what FS will say to your email twinturbo2. I imagine it will read something like:

Farsight said:
"Thanks for the email {insert name here}!

Bundling tables with our kickstarter sounds like a great idea and an excellent way to increase the interest for newer players. While we've already set up the rewards for the upcoming kickstarter, understand that we appreciate any and all feedback!

Sincerely,
{Farsight name here}

Basically, I fully expect them to say, "lolnope that ain't how we make more money!" but in a really professional way.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby

Haha I must have seen you then because I kept walking by that machine hope it would open up. :p But honestly that entire row of games seem to have people on them at all times. I guess I'm not a pinball-con pro but I was a bit bummed how every remotely decent game seemed to have people on it at all times. The selection was fantastic but when 99% of the games are occupied at all times it becomes a bit less impressive. I guess you need to get in line or something but that's awkward by itself and even less of an option when you've got a few friends with you so we just wandered and grabbed stuff as it opened up.

-No Fear was the surprise hit of the show for us. Probably helped in part by the fact that the jump must have been broken because we could only either hit the glass or hop off the jump at best but it didn't stop us from trying. Super fun machine.

-Metallica was the first new Stern we ever played and man was it impressive. Seriously got me back into thinking I need to buy a house so I can buy a machine or two for it. :p :p

-Family Guy was my only real disappointment. It was next to No Fear so I tried it out but found it pretty boring. Not a fan of the show either so maybe that didn't help. Think Simpsons is way better when it comes to cartoon pins.

-Jolly Park was surprisingly random and fun.

Shaneus

-No Fear was the surprise hit of the show for us. Probably helped in part by the fact that the jump must have been broken because we could only either hit the glass or hop off the jump at best but it didn't stop us from trying. Super fun machine.
It really is, regardless of that upper flipper shot (though it's WAY more fun when it's working properly). Stupid fun game that's grossly underrated (or just rarely mentioned... I think any time it's brought up, it's in a positive way).

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
It really is, regardless of that upper flipper shot (though it's WAY more fun when it's working properly). Stupid fun game that's grossly underrated (or just rarely mentioned... I think any time it's brought up, it's in a positive way).
And it stars Rudy's Mountain Dew-chugging XTREME cousin Skull the Bone Head.

Benedict

Just a reminder on how to treat your customers:

We are stoked to announce that we have a massive update coming to Zen Pinball 2 on PS4! Starting on July 15, PlayStation 4 owners can download previously unavailable tables from the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions, allowing fans of the series access to a more complete collection. That’s right – you asked for it, and we delivered!

Players who downloaded any of the tables listed below on PS3 or Vita originally will be able to import them to the PS4 version of Zen Pinball 2 for FREE starting next week!
If you are purchasing these tables for the first time and would like to play them on multiple Sony platforms, please remember to buy them first on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita and use the Import Tables function in-game via PlayStation 4. If you have questions about how this works, please let us know in the comments below. Happy flipping!

Minsc

Gold Member

The only thing in FarSight's defense is Zen isn't redoing the whole lighting engine / physics engine etc for the PS4 tables AFAIK, like with TPA - there's a significant bump in quality moving from a PS3 table to a PS4 one in TPA, and I'm not sure that's the case with Zen Pinball on PS4.

When Pinball FX3 releases, I'm curious to see if they retroactively go back and enhance every single table they made to take advantage of all the improvements it brings with it and give them out for free to people who owned them in the prior version. Perhaps they will, and that'd be great, but to me that's a more 1:1 comparison.

Benedict

The only thing in FarSight's defense is Zen isn't redoing the whole lighting engine / physics engine etc for the PS4 tables AFAIK, like with TPA - there's a significant bump in quality moving from a PS3 table to a PS4 one in TPA, and I'm not sure that's the case with Zen Pinball on PS4.

When Pinball FX3 releases, I'm curious to see if they retroactively go back and enhance every single table they made to take advantage of all the improvements it brings with it and give them out for free to people who owned them in the prior version. Perhaps they will, and that'd be great, but to me that's a more 1:1 comparison.

I thought that was just bullshit talk regarding Zens upgrade? I am positive I read that the updates on Zen Pinball are more than just a resolution bump.
Let's hope Farsight at least man up and fixes the sound on PS4 and the interface on Vita, both atrocious. By the way the interface is not the only thing broken on vita regarding PA...

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Quick update, I left a message on their Facebook page over bundling multiple tables in one Kickstarter campaign, if I get a response, I'll forward it to you guys.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby

I was actually totally cool paying for the lighting bump. Kinda wish other graphics would have improved a bit as well but I know that's easier said than done. But the sound glitch is a total insult at this point. Played for the first time in a while this weekend and forgot how bad it was.

jvm

Gamasutra.
New tables are up on the PlayStation store, but not bundled as far as I can tell. Are there no more packs...just individual tables?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
New tables are up on the PlayStation store, but not bundled as far as I can tell. Are there no more packs...just individual tables?

Right. And apparently no PS4 tables, either, which sucks.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Started listening to Coast2Coast podcast per Shaneus's recommendation and really enjoy it. Might be the only pincast I need, but anyone have any other favorites?

AcridMeat

Banned
Lucky bastard! Going to an arcade expo is something EVERYONE who loves games and pinball should do. I went to Louisville Expo and it was incredible!

What else did you play? I've wanted to try a WCS since I saw it at Louisville, but it was either out of order or PACKED with players, so I never got around to it.
Ah man that's too bad about WCS! Fortunately the one at this show wasn't too occupied most of the time as there was an Attack from Mars machine next to it which was much busier.

In terms of pinball tables we played not already mentioned T2, Star Trek, Royal Rumble, Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, Xenon, High Speed, Metallica, Demolition Man, Street Fighter 2, Black Knight, Cactus Canyon, Whirlwind, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Fish Tales, Tales of Arabian Nights, F-14 Tomcat (which I can say definitively I don't like that much, regardless of the praise it gets), some others I'm not remembering at the moment. I wanted to get on the Black Hole machine at some point but that one was always packed or not functioning. This show has hundreds of machines so it's really excellent and worth sticking around. Time absolutely flies there.
Yeah, its just the menus, it does have the lyrics.
Yeah! I realized after I had posted I could just play the trial version and find out, I picked up the table. Nothing like hearing "you can do it you can do it!" constantly in person.
Haha I must have seen you then because I kept walking by that machine hope it would open up. :p But honestly that entire row of games seem to have people on them at all times. I guess I'm not a pinball-con pro but I was a bit bummed how every remotely decent game seemed to have people on it at all times. The selection was fantastic but when 99% of the games are occupied at all times it becomes a bit less impressive. I guess you need to get in line or something but that's awkward by itself and even less of an option when you've got a few friends with you so we just wandered and grabbed stuff as it opened up.
If you had a bigger group it's tougher but most machines only had a single person on them, in which case we would just wait until they were done. If you don't wait and they finish and see no one behind them and they enjoy the table they're just going to keep playing it! That's how we ended up playing a handful of games of World Cup Soccer/Ms. Pacman and Puzzle Fighter, no one was behind us waiting. I couldn't believe puzzle fighter was so unpopular, we seemed to be the only two to play it that weekend and we had some intense games of it. Whoever set it up had the volume up ridiculously high at the start of the show so all of the music was blaring and made our games that much more intense. They fixed it later on Saturday night.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Quick update. I got a reply from FS on Facebook, they said that they don't have any other big licenses ready at the moment because they went all-in on The Addams Family, but they may bundle tables on a future KS.

So, it's a "within the realm of possibility" sort of thing.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got to the first wizard mode on my Star Trek last night - Kobayashi Maru multiball! I was having a pretty shitty game with making shots - I was posting nearly every single ramp and orbit. So I wasn't really timing modes out, but I wasn't making shots either, haha. When I finally started KM MB, I tried to treat it similar to Vengeance MB, but my inability to make shots persisted and I drained the MB pretty damn quick.

It was my last ball, of course (ball 4 if you count the extra ball). Started Save the Enterprise level 2 and posted out after 2 shots, haha. What a BITCH. Anyone who plays real tables knows the pain of posting shot after shot after shot. It's especially frustrating when the day before, I was hitting ramps and orbits like butter. I hit Warp 9.1 yesterday, too. So it was just a bad day for me and pinball. :p I broke GC again, but only by a little - I think I went up from just over 75m (topping the previous GC of 75m on the nose) to like, 78m. It's nice to be GC and HS1 on my machine, but what a bummer way to end it. I'm sure I could have hit 100m if I wasn't posting out so hard.

For 6 or so Season 3 tables on Vita so far, I've spent what would have been the cost of a Season pass... but oh well, Pinball Arcade <3

Anyone know if Farsight has said anything about plans to be compatible with Playstation TV when it releases? The only thing I think would need button control, that doesn't already, is confirming initial entry after you place a score on a table. Just map X to that.

I'm just casually playing through a lot of the season two tables right now. There are a lot of fun ones. I like ones that have a funny theme like "The Champion Pub". Other favorites so far is "Cue Ball Wizard" and "Haunted House".
Farsight has tons of problems but this game is still so awesome.

I'm just casually playing through a lot of the season two tables right now. There are a lot of fun ones. I like ones that have a funny theme like "The Champion Pub". Other favorites so far is "Cue Ball Wizard" and "Haunted House".
Farsight has tons of problems but this game is still so awesome.

The Champion Pub is one of the only tables I have to turn the music off on. Drives me CRAZY.

I liked that table at first, but the gimmicks ran dry for me. I get so mad when I hit it up to the jump rope part. :|

I play the PS3-version on an old 720p-TV and the rope jumping doesn't even work. It's a bug 99% of the people playing the table will notice the first time they try the table in that resolution.

I like the real table but the Pinball Arcade-version feels a bit off somehow.

magnetic

I used to stay away from Zen pinball, I always thought their tables were cheesy and just didn´t feel right, but after being a bit bored with TPA I decided to download it again on my Vita and the more I play it, the more impressed I am.

Star Wars: A New Hope is a very fun, flowing table with concentric ramps and orbits, which makes it plays fast and fluidly; Star Wars: Masters Of The Force on the other hand is a devilish contraption filled with a spinning cube that reminds me of Theatre Of Magic, tricky and crammed shots similar to Twilight Zone, a sweet spinner right in the middle and these super fun miniplayfields that slide out of the upper part.

The Marvel tables are also really fun - there are a few designs that I don´t find appealing like Iron Man, but Fear Itself is just a gorgeous table, very raw, colorful and loud; slightly simpler tables like Wolverine or over-the-top designs like Thor or the clever "different ball, different table modes" idea of Avengers. (I actually don´t care much for either Star Wars nor Marvel, but both themes are woven into the tables pretty well: The Star Wars ones with muted colors, brown, grey, black, red and such, whereas the Marvel tables have comic-like bright colors, lots of yellow, purple and blue.)

I was also suprised that a lot of the tables have several inspirations from real-world tables, sometimes pretty obvious ones (like the cube on Masters Of The Force ->trunk from ToTAN or the upper loop with the flipper on Ghost Rider -> No Fear), some more subtle (the "super spinner" in Masters Of The Force reminded me of the one in Star Trek).

Even though I still don´t really like the animated characters doing nonsense on the borders of the tables, most of the things on the playfield are actually halfway realistic mechanic elements - scoops, metal ramps, drop targets... Most of the stuff could be actually made into a proper pinball machine, albeit a very, very expensive one (at least from my laymans point of view). It gives me the right "pinball feeling". A lot of those table designs are so intricate and complex that I´m starting to wonder if this is what pinball might have looked like if the designers just could have done whatever they wanted. Many of them give me this "Ripleys Believe It Or Not!"-kind of vibe, of a table bursting with stuff, modes and secrets.

...and then there are things like mid-game saving, usable portrait mode camera settings that give you a TON of choice (my favourite on the Vita is "3", where you have a pretty low view on the table with the flippers nice and big, and the camera zooming out and upwards when the ball shoots higher), and, especially:

Consistent physics. I´m not certain and maybe I´m remembering it wrong, but Zen Pinball 2 seems to have just slightly more realistic physics - it feels more "pinbally" then what I remember. They are still very predictable and easy to control, but I´m starting to actually prefer it that way - I´m spending less time draining the ball from some random bullshit slingshot bounce and more time actually aiming and timing shots.

I´m aware that much of the joy of real pinball comes from wrestling with the random elements of the physics. But as a VIDEOGAME, I actually prefer having the reliable behaviour of ZP2 compared to the wildly different physics in TPA. For instance, I LOVE the physics on Attack From Mars. But then I switch to Medieval Madness, Cirqus Voltaire or Theatre Of Magic, and suddenly it feels like I´m playing underwater, with floaty balls that awkwardly bounce through the machine like a drunken snail.

At this point, I´m having more fun with ZP2, something I would have never expected to happen. It´s just a better product, better software all around.

...oh, and man, the mechanical sounds in ZP2 are SO much better. The flippers sound like actual powerful coils being slammed, not like somebody breaking a pretzel in front of a 1990s mp3 voice recorder.

Sorry, this is turning into a bit of a rant, and I will say that I still enjoy TPA and who knows if anybody else would have tried this project of turning tables into a product that you can purchase on such a huge variety of platforms. Visual Pinball is great but such a pain to set up, and I would never have gotten into this genre if not for getting hooked by TPA first.

But I really hope they start to work on some of the issues they´ve been having for a long time. And I will support the Addams Family Kickstarter for sure!

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
...oh, and man, the mechanical sounds in ZP2 are SO much better. The flippers sound like actual powerful coils being slammed, not like somebody breaking a pretzel in front of a 1990s mp3 voice recorder.

The mechanical sounds are okay, but the lack of actual gameplay sounds is really difficult for me to get over. it always bugged me but I couldn't pinpoint it until they pointed it out in a QuickLook

Who dunnit & Junk Yard are ok, but Black Knight 2000 and High Speed are pretty damn great.

I used to stay away from Zen pinball, I always thought their tables were cheesy and just didn´t feel right, but after being a bit bored with TPA I decided to download it again on my Vita and the more I play it, the more impressed I am.

Yeah, Zen used to be an afterthought for me even though I made sure to buy everything for it, but I actually play it more now. I used to also really only like their original tables and feel like the ip-based tables were mostly uninspired (aside from Plants Vs Zombies), and that the physics were too plastic and light... but I think a year of Star Wars wore down my cynicism, and now I'm all about all the Marvel tables too.

PA might excel on some other platforms, but it makes a big difference on Vita to have the same visual quality on every table without it changing from patch to patch, and never knowing if the current build is going to make your favorite table feel like it's underwater or look like garbage until the next patch shuffles the side effects to some different tables. The great variety of rock solid camera angles help too, whereas PA on Vita is pretty much 2 or bust, and hope for the best with the texture fidelity. The UI and leaderboard stuff is no contest. I kinda just wish Zen made PA nowadays, but I wouldn't want to have only one or the other.

magnetic

The mechanical sounds are okay, but the lack of actual gameplay sounds is really difficult for me to get over. it always bugged me but I couldn't pinpoint it until they pointed it out in a QuickLook

I remember that Jeff mentioned that, and I completely agree, it´s my number 1 gripe with the Zen table designs: The tables are just not good at all with guiding you along, especially with audio cues.

I tend to almost always turn off the music on the tables because it´s mostly just background music rather than dynamic soundtracks like on White Water for example, and on some tables like Clone Wars you´ve got Yoda talking during every single ramp shot ("Fear... is the disease. Hope... is the only cure."), it´s like a listening to a self help audiobook.

I get the feeling that they are getting slowly better at this, though. Old tables like Mars or Street Fighter are almost completely silent with the music turned off, on tables like Masters Of The Force the voices actually say "hit the Jedi holocron!", "hurry up!" and stuff like that. But sometimes there´s still a countdown timer going on and I have no idea about it, and really, who has the time to check the DMD display all the time.

And most spinners are pitifully mute or even completely missing a sample. I mean, really- a spinner has to GO NUTS when you hit it, like on Sterns Flight 2000.

But then again, many famous real tables have had industry legends working on them, like Chris Granner on White Water or Twilight Zone, with hundreds of little jingles, music variations and samples - sound and music is a big part of the full pinball experience to me.

magnetic

I kinda just wish Zen made PA nowadays, but I wouldn't want to have only one or the other.

Yeah, definitely - I´m very grateful for both products, I mean, it´s amazing we even get to play so much high-quality pinball these days as it is! It could have gone down almost completely like 2D shoot em ups, it´s fascinating that virtual pinball has found its own niche.

On a sidenote, Pro Pinball Timeshock seems to also coming along nicely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxPX1pwuW2Y

...would also be sweet to see them recreate a real table, but their procress at the moment is incredibly complex (small team, everything prerendered), so that would just not be feasible at this point in time - their dedication to photorealism takes its time.

So my defection to the PC version happened officially today. I bought season 2 and 3. I'll buy season 1 next time I get paid. I'm looking forwards to playing the full versions of all these tables at last.

I should be getting that 1440p 144hz monitor next month too, which should absolutely sing with TPA in portrait mode.

I can play them in 3D on my TV or in portrait on my current monitor in the mean time. I don't think I'm going to miss the lighting on PS4 too much. I didn't mind playing tables that way while my PS4 was getting fixed at least.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
sorry, dp, tho I'll see if I can upload a few examples to show what I'd love for TPA's options to be like... daydreaming of course :/

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
ZP's options are a dream come true!
The game's surprisingly good too :)

jwfhtwH.jpg

UfA80yz.jpg

sNWf6We.jpg

67ohpKB.jpg

I also have a soft spot for old school tables like Central Park or Big Shot. I kinda wish there were way more tables like those in the Pinball Arcade but I know that the average player probably hates those kind of tables so they won't add too many of them.

Anyone else enjoy those old ones?

Top Bottom