• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pinball Arcade |OT| play them all from Soho to Brighton

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yeah, Avengers isn't TERRIBLE, but it's not amazing. Short list game for sure.

As for WCS, I tend to consider breaking 1.5b a good score. :)

I sort of want SM and LOTR. Both are great games. I made a thread on Pinside and it got some incredible feedback. Most votes were for LOTR, but there some great arguments for both. Even the LOTR votes were positive on SM. It's an amazing game that flows better than basically any game I've ever played.

My LOTR deal fell through. Probably for the better. With VE announcement coming soon, I'm going to wait it out and see what we get...

Shaneus

Ah damn, man, sucks to hear :( At least you can afford the Zaccaria iOS stuff now ;)

In all seriousness, I agree with you on the feeling of SM. It might not be the best feeling game (that'd take a LOT of thought to make that judgement) but I'd say it's one of the best feeling modern Stern titles. I definitely like the feel of it over Star Trek. Maybe not *quite* as fast, but you actually feel like you're hitting shots on metal ramps.

Question: Do they come out of the factory with a center post?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think they do, yeah. The tourney game I played at Louisville had the post removed with lightning flippers. It was nuts, ha.

Shaneus

I think they do, yeah. The tourney game I played at Louisville had the post removed with lightning flippers. It was nuts, ha.
I'd probably remove it myself if I had one. I honestly don't think it needs it.

By "VE announcement coming soon", you mean Stern will announce what their next VE will be? Have there been any hints?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'd probably remove it myself if I had one. I honestly don't think it needs it.

By "VE announcement coming soon", you mean Stern will announce what their next VE will be? Have there been any hints?

I kind of like the post, but I totally get not wanting it.

And there was speculation that a VE would be announced soon since BJM was announced as available for immediate delivery. No hints, but I've heard both SM and LOTR. The operators I've talked to think SM over LOTR, but a few very knowledgeable pinsiders have suggested LOTR. It's definitely hard to say. I think if LOTR was announced, I'd buy NIB. If it were SM, I'd probably hold out because I like LOTR better, haha.

Shaneus

I kind of like the post, but I totally get not wanting it.

And there was speculation that a VE would be announced soon since BJM was announced as available for immediate delivery. No hints, but I've heard both SM and LOTR. The operators I've talked to think SM over LOTR, but a few very knowledgeable pinsiders have suggested LOTR. It's definitely hard to say. I think if LOTR was announced, I'd buy NIB. If it were SM, I'd probably hold out because I like LOTR better, haha.
I'm curious to see what's happened to prices of non-VE games once the VE has come out, too. Problem is, it's hard to tell because IM was such a limited run game that prices weren't really representative of what it was worth, so any decrease with the VE coming out might only be a reduction to it's true value.

I also wonder if licensing might play a part in it? If The Hobbit license is sitting comfortably with JJP, would the licensor really consider allowing Stern to remake (essentially) the same license? Rhetorical of course, but it'd have to be a factor. And I have a feeling you brought it up before, but there may be a thing about how they handle Whitestar titles as far as VEs go. Do they convert it to SAM somehow, or could it be emulated by Spike? I'd say there's a good chance that regardless of whether they go Spidey or LotR, it'll be emulated on Spike (especially if it saves them money in PCBs, cabling, production etc.).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm curious to see what's happened to prices of non-VE games once the VE has come out, too. Problem is, it's hard to tell because IM was such a limited run game that prices weren't really representative of what it was worth, so any decrease with the VE coming out might only be a reduction to it's true value.

I also wonder if licensing might play a part in it? If The Hobbit license is sitting comfortably with JJP, would the licensor really consider allowing Stern to remake (essentially) the same license? Rhetorical of course, but it'd have to be a factor. And I have a feeling you brought it up before, but there may be a thing about how they handle Whitestar titles as far as VEs go. Do they convert it to SAM somehow, or could it be emulated by Spike? I'd say there's a good chance that regardless of whether they go Spidey or LotR, it'll be emulated on Spike (especially if it saves them money in PCBs, cabling, production etc.).

VE prices definitely had an impact - pre-VE IM's were going for like $6000. Now, you can get IM for $4500 or a VE for around $5000. Seems like the VE's were buyable for like $4900 shipped, so...

Anyways, yeah - licensing is weird. I can't seem to even find JJP's license on Middle-earth Enterprises website...Anything is possible. And I don't quite understand the way Spike works. I would LOVE to find out that Whitestar is emulated on it with ease, but who knows. I really do want to find some good info on this system and what it really does.

Regarding current pinball, I suggest everyone watch the latest PAPAtv LIVE:

Link to WWE spot

I am sorry to say this, but this game looks like a major dud to me. The upper playfield just draaaaains the energy out of the game. :|

E: Rant time...Let me build this up first so it all makes sense.

My pin funds were in my PayPal account at the beginning of last week. I asked the guy if he did PayPal, he said yes. Awesome! No need to pull money out, grab lots of cash, and do that whole dance. I offered to send him a $1000 deposit, but he said no need. He was driving into town to pick up another game, so it worked great that he'd be able to drop it off. A+! Back and forth we go, pictures, small talk, etc. Thursday around 7PM comes up and he texts, "Hey, I would really prefer a cash deal." Well that SORT of fucks me because my money is in my PayPal and that takes a few days to clear out. I tell him, "Uh, OK. Wish you would have told me before tonight because it takes some time for it to show up in my bank account." Radio silence.

Saturday evening rolls around and I text him asking him what's up. Nothing.

Sunday morning, nothing. Sunday afternoon, nothing. So I just text him like 10 minutes ago and he finally replied with basically, "Sorry, been super busy. I came into town, picked up the TRON, got home and set that up. I offered the LOTR to a guy in my local league, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. How about first guy with cash to me gets it?"

Fuck me sideways.

The guy lives ~2.5 hours away, so there's no real good way for me to get to him before the weekend. I text him and said, "Well that's not really fair since I'm not local. But keep in touch. I'm actively looking elsewhere, though."

So I COULD have had my LOTR today if a) he would have told me up front he wanted a cash deal and b) wouldn't have decided to avoid contacting me entirely.

I sort of hate buying/selling games for these reasons...

Shaneus

VE prices definitely had an impact - pre-VE IM's were going for like $6000. Now, you can get IM for $4500 or a VE for around $5000. Seems like the VE's were buyable for like $4900 shipped, so...

Anyways, yeah - licensing is weird. I can't seem to even find JJP's license on Middle-earth Enterprises website...Anything is possible. And I don't quite understand the way Spike works. I would LOVE to find out that Whitestar is emulated on it with ease, but who knows. I really do want to find some good info on this system and what it really does.
Spike is modular, so rather than having all the boards in the backbox, there's a teeny tiny little board in the back that controls some things, but from what I understand it's closer to looking like a network hub with it's case off, as the boards all around the machine connect to it via CAT-5. Also, the power switch is at the backbox (whaaat).

But it runs on some kind of build of Linux. So assuming it's some kind of stripped-down PC (perhaps even to the point of it being akin to a Raspberry Pi) I would say that emulation is likely on it. I mean, I know that's what Planetary are doing with MMR (it's not WPC, just a tiny PCB that emulates it) so given Stern's propensity for copying, I reckon there's a chance future VEs will come with Spike. Also make parts easier for it, too.

Regarding current pinball, I suggest everyone watch the latest PAPAtv LIVE:

Link to WWE spot

I am sorry to say this, but this game looks like a major dud to me. The upper playfield just draaaaains the energy out of the game. :|
I'll definitely download that at work and watch it on the way home. Curious to see how a pro plays it (hopefully with the latest code).

E: Rant time...Let me build this up first so it all makes sense.

My pin funds were in my PayPal account at the beginning of last week. I asked the guy if he did PayPal, he said yes. Awesome! No need to pull money out, grab lots of cash, and do that whole dance. I offered to send him a $1000 deposit, but he said no need. He was driving into town to pick up another game, so it worked great that he'd be able to drop it off. A+! Back and forth we go, pictures, small talk, etc. Thursday around 7PM comes up and he texts, "Hey, I would really prefer a cash deal." Well that SORT of fucks me because my money is in my PayPal and that takes a few days to clear out. I tell him, "Uh, OK. Wish you would have told me before tonight because it takes some time for it to show up in my bank account." Radio silence.

Saturday evening rolls around and I text him asking him what's up. Nothing.

Sunday morning, nothing. Sunday afternoon, nothing. So I just text him like 10 minutes ago and he finally replied with basically, "Sorry, been super busy. I came into town, picked up the TRON, got home and set that up. I offered the LOTR to a guy in my local league, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. How about first guy with cash to me gets it?"

Fuck me sideways.

The guy lives ~2.5 hours away, so there's no real good way for me to get to him before the weekend. I text him and said, "Well that's not really fair since I'm not local. But keep in touch. I'm actively looking elsewhere, though."

So I COULD have had my LOTR today if a) he would have told me up front he wanted a cash deal and b) wouldn't have decided to avoid contacting me entirely.

I sort of hate buying/selling games for these reasons...
What an absolute arsehole. I've heard that sort of thing seems to happen quite frequently in the US, I guess it just doesn't occur in Australia because there aren't as many machines going around, demand isn't there etc. But playing you against someone else for either money or time without telling you at all (and it sounds like he only offered it to the other dude after you said you wanted it) is a pure dick move.

Is the guy on Pinside? There might be a way to give feedback on there somehow or at least vent your frustrations in some way.

Feel for you, man :( Sounded like you were way more polite than you needed to be, too. Hopefully the other guy pulls out as well.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Spike is modular, so rather than having all the boards in the backbox, there's a teeny tiny little board in the back that controls some things, but from what I understand it's closer to looking like a network hub with it's case off, as the boards all around the machine connect to it via CAT-5. Also, the power switch is at the backbox (whaaat).

But it runs on some kind of build of Linux. So assuming it's some kind of stripped-down PC (perhaps even to the point of it being akin to a Raspberry Pi) I would say that emulation is likely on it. I mean, I know that's what Planetary are doing with MMR (it's not WPC, just a tiny PCB that emulates it) so given Stern's propensity for copying, I reckon there's a chance future VEs will come with Spike. Also make parts easier for it, too.

Interesting. I really appreciate what they're doing with it, and I hope that it moves forward and allows for slightly cheaper games in the future...Or more fully featured Pro models. That would be tits.

I'll definitely download that at work and watch it on the way home. Curious to see how a pro plays it (hopefully with the latest code).

It's worth watching. Anyone who enjoys pinball news and new games needs to at least check it out. As you said, watching a pro play the game is fascinating. As it stands, I don't like the game. I won't pass judgement until I play it of course, but video's suggest that it's not for me.

BUT! Opinions can change. It's part of why I love pinball!

What an absolute arsehole. I've heard that sort of thing seems to happen quite frequently in the US, I guess it just doesn't occur in Australia because there aren't as many machines going around, demand isn't there etc. But playing you against someone else for either money or time without telling you at all (and it sounds like he only offered it to the other dude after you said you wanted it) is a pure dick move.

Is the guy on Pinside? There might be a way to give feedback on there somehow or at least vent your frustrations in some way.

Feel for you, man :( Sounded like you were way more polite than you needed to be, too. Hopefully the other guy pulls out as well.

It's more common in the states because more transactions go down here (at least that's what I think). It was pretty shitty for him to say it was my game and then change his mind at the last minute. I'm glad I didn't order parts, plastics, LEDS, etc. for it in anticipation! It boils down to me being upset that he simply didn't tell me on the front end that he wanted a cash deal. I could have had the cash ready to go, but some people are just dicks.

And he IS a Pinsider, but I don't know his name. He is in the Indiana Pinball Player's League (IPPL), so he gets IPPL emails. He actually responded to me on there when I asked if anyone had one. And I was overly nice about everything as I like to build a nice relationship when making deals. He was pretty cool at first, but his bomb drop at the end there made me loose some respect for the dude.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for either another game in hopes that I can still score one.

Blu10

Yeah, Avengers isn't TERRIBLE, but it's not amazing. Short list game for sure.

As for WCS, I tend to consider breaking 1.5b a good score. :)

I sort of want SM and LOTR. Both are great games. I made a thread on Pinside and it got some incredible feedback. Most votes were for LOTR, but there some great arguments for both. Even the LOTR votes were positive on SM. It's an amazing game that flows better than basically any game I've ever played.

My LOTR deal fell through. Probably for the better. With VE announcement coming soon, I'm going to wait it out and see what we get...

Sorry to hear your deal fell through. I'm starting to realize this is not a fast moving hobby. For someone who normally buys things at a moments notice it's frustrating. Especially with bazel world going on. But if nothing else I am learning patience.

Also I would consider 1.5 a good score on WCS, considering replay is at 700k on the one near me. I don't think you'll get to put your name in without beating Germany.

Shaneus

Huh, guess I had a good game on it then! I think there were one or two extra balls, so don't think that 1.6bn was a tournament-settings score.

It's a nice shooting game, though. Plenty of shots feel quite nice and even though it's a packed playfield, it feels nicely open with the goal right at the back of the playfield. Definitely one on my list if I can find one cheap.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Guy text me saying I could come get the LOTR if I wanted it this weekend...

As much of a shitty move as it was on his end initially, I kind of still want it. :|

Velinos

As much of a shitty move as it was on his end initially, I kind of still want it. :|

Good luck. I plan to begin my search for my first pin in a few months, after this house buying and selling thing is done. LOTR, Pinbot, and Swords of Fury are currently topping my shortlist.

Shaneus

I'd be tempted to go $200 lower given the other guy clearly pulled out. Not because it's a bargain (or not), but because it was a dick move.

Shaneus

So, in case you haven't been following this story, some shit sure is going down with Predator pinball.

Ignoring Pinside forums (because they're such a pain to navigate when news blows up):

First, there was this.
Then Pinball News went and posted this.
Finally, the people behind the investigation (some current and former investors) posted the fruits of their sleuthing.

If one has a few hours up there sleeve (maybe an hour or so would be enough to hear the podcast and read the two sites) I strongly recommend it. Don't think I've ever seen so much shit go down re: a pinball machine. Fascinating stuff.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The whole Predator situation is simply fascinating. I mean, I feel terrible for those with money in the project still, but wow...That is NO way to run a business.

As for the LOTR, S4825 for a 5th run LOTR that looks and plays more like a HUO machine WITH am extra set of plastics...I may have to bite. The only other game close to this condition I've seen is $5500, which I could probably talk down to like $5.2k or so? I am pretty sure that this machine won't ever lose its value since it IS considered one of the deepest and best pins ever produced. It's more the 2.5 hour drive to get there, ha.

Shaneus

Mistype... but did you mean $4825?

I think you'd be able to get your money back on it if you sold it, no problems. But yeah, don't hesitate in trying to talk him down a bit first (I think ~$200 is enough to push but without being considered lowballing. Unless it's a ridiculous price to start with). I tried talking my guy down when buying the RBION (mind you, this was in person) a hundred or so but he didn't buckle much and I didn't really mind. Likewise, mine was basically HUO (I think, anyway) and I should easily be able to make my money back on it (with LED-OCD or not). Hell, I'd almost consider selling it without the OCD if I could drop it right into a Spidey.

Hey, there's an idea... ditch a RBION, get a Spiderman. Actually a tempting thought, and the Spiderman would be more tournament practice-appropriate than Ripley's. Hmmm.

According to Pinpedia, what you'd be paying would be ballpark around about what they're worth. No idea how beat up they get if routed, so that may need to be taken into consideration with the Pinpedia prices, too.

Velinos

I have been watching the price of LOTR and that price is well within the ballpark of the $4-5k that seems to be the going rate right now. Last year people were trying to get as high as $6k for HUO machines, but prices are coming down a bit. I would not put much stock in the "HUO" label, though. I have seen plenty of routed machines that are well maintained and look and play as good as new. I have also heard stories of people buying a HUO machine that someone bought NIB 10 years ago with a playfield that was dirty and worn to hell because the owner never bothered to clean it or even replace the balls. Condition is the real factor. On a well-maintained routed machine, the worst you probably have to worry about is some minor cabinet wear. These things are designed to take a beating.

Shaneus

Great, *another* toy I have to buy!
I have been watching the price of LOTR and that price is well within the ballpark of the $4-5k that seems to be the going rate right now. Last year people were trying to get as high as $6k for HUO machines, but prices are coming down a bit. I would not put much stock in the "HUO" label, though. I have seen plenty of routed machines that are well maintained and look and play as good as new. I have also heard stories of people buying a HUO machine that someone bought NIB 10 years ago with a playfield that was dirty and worn to hell because the owner never bothered to clean it or even replace the balls. Condition is the real factor. On a well-maintained routed machine, the worst you probably have to worry about is some minor cabinet wear. These things are designed to take a beating.
Yeah, you never really find newer (2006+) Sterns that have significant wear around anything other than scoops (and possibly drop targets). You see more of them that are just dirty as fuck than genuinely worn. I think I have a little wear on the PF of my RBION, but that's very much a different era.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Any chance of DX11 on PC for this month's release?

magic 8ball says
Magic%20Eight%20Ball.gif

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So this is sort of out of the blue, but over lunch today, everything came together.

For the past 8 months, I've been outlining ideas for a podcast. I recorded a few trial episodes and went through them trying to get a feel for what worked and what didn't work. Some may thing, "Another pinball podcast." Right? Kind of. ;)

One of the things I want to focus on is having 1-on-1 interviews with players, hobbyists, and operators. Some shows will be solo discussions on certain things, but others will focus on the interviews and the back and forth between us.

Here's my question! Would anyone here on GAF be interested in participating in an interview? It would be done on Skype and Audacity, so you'd need to be willing to download and install both of those pieces of software. You would also need to have a mic. I don't care if it's a great mic, but it would need to provide understandable audio. I would provide you with a few of the questions, but there would be a lot of ad lib banter, so you have to be able to talk on the fly.

If you're interested, PM me! Timing on any of these would be established when we set something up, but I would expect them to take place somewhere between 8-10PM EST weekdays. Weekends would be more flexible.

Also of note - it wouldn't be ALL pinball. There will be episodes that don't solely focus on pinball. But it will still be game-centric.

Back on topic!

I have a coworker with a van who said he'd be down to join me on Saturday to travel up north to pick up the LOTR if I decide to get it still...Just weighing my options at this point.

Any chance of DX11 on PC for this month's release?

They'd make a lot of noise about it if it were imminent, it's been the strongest request from steam users for a while.

I won't buy any more S4 tables before we get it since I'm ~6 months away from buying a PS4 anyway.

Shaneus

They'd make a lot of noise about it if it were imminent, it's been the strongest request from steam users for a while.

I won't buy any more S4 tables before we get it since I'm ~6 months away from buying a PS4 anyway.
Sadly, I think you're right. I reckon we'd hear more about it if it were coming this week. Which is shit, they said it would come out a few weeks after TAF.

Think I'd be used to this by now :/

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Listened to the Pinball Podcast episode where they interviewed Barry Oursler. No offense, but the awkward radio silence and monotone nature of the interview was boring as sin. Too bad, as I like to think it could have been really great.

Speaking of which...When is Cyclone due out?

Shaneus

Listened to the Pinball Podcast episode where they interviewed Barry Oursler. No offense, but the awkward radio silence and monotone nature of the interview was boring as sin. Too bad, as I like to think it could have been really great.

Speaking of which...When is Cyclone due out?
Cyclone's this week. And that interviewer (not the Pinball Podcast guy) was friend of the (every) show Joe Zenkus who does those horrific "pinball of the mind" things at the end of every Pinball Podcast episode. I think it was the concession they had to make, it sounded like the only way to get Oursler on was via him.

Oh, Cyclone should be this weekend, too :) Although we haven't had a stream this week I don't think? So maybe not.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Cyclone's this week. And that interviewer (not the Pinball Podcast guy) was friend of the (every) show Joe Zenkus who does those horrific "pinball of the mind" things at the end of every Pinball Podcast episode. I think it was the concession they had to make, it sounded like the only way to get Oursler on was via him.

Oh, Cyclone should be this weekend, too :) Although we haven't had a stream this week I don't think? So maybe not.

Gotcha - I don't particularly love The Pinball Podcast as I've grown to love Nate and his truly conversational style. He has a voice for the whole podcast thing. The other guys are OK, but the content of the show just feels dry and slow. I'll keep listening because I love pinball, but man...

Also, I think I have a van and a friend to join me on Saturday. Road trip for LOTR may be happening. A+

E: Latest C2C Pinball episode was interesting. I feel like Nate should visit GAF for a week and see what the real definition of "off topic" posting is, ha.

I've just played the trial of TAS like 20 minutes ago?

It's not on the web store.

When I boot up TPA on PS4 and go into Season 4 tables, it is there, but when I choose it I just get a message saying 'There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or may no longer be for sale'.

What a tease.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Decided to willingly pass on LOTR. I didn't want to drive 2.5+ hours. I don't think I regret it yet.

As a result, I have the ability to grab a Stargate and a Mousin Around for $3200 for the pair, a BK for $1500 (I may try and talk him down), and/or a few other titles. This could be for the better!

I don't think this effects anyone in this thread BUT Artist/Pinball ambassador Steve Laybourn contacted me today (we met previously) saying he will be in town (Denver) at the 1-up in Lodo (21st and Blake) around 7pm mountain time tonight. He's really an amazing guy so if you are near here (you probably aren't) you should stop by.

edit: Nicoga, unless that BK is in PRIME condition, 1500 is really high. 1200 seems about right.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I don't think this effects anyone in this thread BUT Artist/Pinball ambassador Steve Laybourn contacted me today (we met previously) saying he will be in town (Denver) at the 1-up in Lodo (21st and Blake) around 7pm mountain time tonight. He's really an amazing guy so if you are near here (you probably aren't) you should stop by.

edit: Nicoga, unless that BK is in PRIME condition, 1500 is really high. 1200 seems about right.

I am passing on the BK because there's some serious right magna save wear. He said he has a decal but hasn't put it on yet. That doesn't mean much to me because the price reflects a pristine condition game.

Vyse24

Huh. Did they decide not to show it on Twitch this time, or did I miss it?

Anyway, newsletter should be coming, so I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

Shaneus

Huh. Did they decide not to show it on Twitch this time, or did I miss it?

Anyway, newsletter should be coming, so I'll be keeping an eye out for that.
Yeah, it's weird. I'm yet to see the update come through for iOS, too. But for some reason, these days I'm more excited about the upcoming hint than any of the actual tables.

Shaneus

That sounds about right... matches the theme.

But it's not Getaway :( Honestly couldn't care for that table they say it is.

Can anyone with the Steam version confirm if the new lighting is in?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
It's not on the web store.

When I boot up TPA on PS4 and go into Season 4 tables, it is there, but when I choose it I just get a message saying 'There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or may no longer be for sale'.

What a tease.

Don't know what to tell you. I've updated TPA and TAS is in there under S4 tables. I can play it as a trial at least, didn't try to buy it yet.

edit: ok it doesn't let me buy it, it says something like "the store appears to be offline or the item isn't available yet". WTF? If I try other Party Zone it tells me the same thing?! Tried a S3 table I don't have and I can buy it no problem so of course the "store offline" thing is bullshit.

edit2:

I'm puzzled. This is what they say:

We are very proud to announce that Addams Family®, Starship Troopers™, Earthshaker™ and Party Zone™ have been released for PS4 in the U.S., all regions for Xbox One! E.U. and other regions can expect the update to hit PS4 April 1st.

The hell, unless I'm the only person in the world to have a magic copy then the trial for TAS is there, also Party Zone, I just can't buy them.

edit:
Tried accessing Earthshaker and ST and the app crashes every goddamn time to the home menu as soon as I click on Start, no trial no anything

EDIT4:

The PS4 is now downloading a new update for TPA! 1GB update! Could it be *it*?
holy fuck the dl slowed down to a crawl, 2 hours to download a freakin' giga? You taking the piss Sony?

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Zaccaria Pinball is on a roll.
the 3.4 update looks amazing..I got the IOS gold and even tho I prefer 90's+ pins these are really fantastic.
I really hope they do a steam port

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/9891-Zaccaria-Pinball-%28MEGA%29-update-v3-4-iOS-Android

[NEW FEATURES]

DYNAMIC LIGHT effect for ball and flippers.

LED MOD that changes color of the lightmaps during playing. There are 3 choices: Original (Orange), LED (White) and RGB LED (Random).

FLIPPER and BALL ROLLING volume settings, so these sound effects can be adjustable individually.

MENU SYSTEM has been renewed by more clear and easier handling of settings submenus.

MOTION BLUR effect that makes ball more realistic in rolling.

GLOW effect on full screen that makes rendering more vivid.

IMPROVED FLIPPER PHYSICS that features such flipper tricks as Tap Pass.

CAMERA LOCK feature offers that any camera view can be locked.

GLOW effect around playfield lamps that makes those lamps have more light-like effect (only Locomotion table has this effect for test).

REFLECTION effect on the playfield that reflects objects on the playfield.

[FIXES/CHANGES]

ADDED a new pinball table, MOON FLIGHT.

RENEWED playfield art for DEVIL RIDERS.

UPDATED table pictures at the information screen.

FIXED top lane lamps that never activated on STRIKE.

FIXED flashing big lamps of special spot target on FUTURE WORLD.

FIXED automatic drop target activation for both spinners on FIRE MOUNTAIN.

FIXED left outlane that led the ball to wrong lane on MAGIC CASTLE.

TUNED slingshot power that was stronger twice on STAR'S PHOENIX.

FIXED right ramp where the ball stuck occasionally on STAR'S PHOENIX.

FIXED left lane that led the ball to outline not inlane on PINBALL CHAMP '82.

FIXED scoring of left spinner on CIRCUS.

TUNED direction and speed of kickout hole on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS.

FIXED missing flipper shadow on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS and FUTURE WORLD.

REMOVED unnecessary pins at both outlanes on STRIKE.

FIXED accidentally activation issue of 2nd playfield on DEVIL RIDERS.

FIXED score issue of the right spinner on AEROBATICS.

FIXED right upper metal part where small ball was stuck on occasion on SHOOTING THE RAPIDS.

FIXED change sequence of top green lamps on COMBAT.

FIXED metal pin at right outlane that leads the ball back to the playfield on AEROBATICS.

FIXED right upper gate that made the ball stuck after launch on EARTH WIND FIRE.

FIXED some rubber materials which caused wrong bouncing on MYSTIC STARS.

FIXED backglass reflection textures in dark mode on AEROBATICS, CIRCUS and COMBAT.

FIXED shoot out issue of gun canal that gave a bad impulse to the ball on COMBAT.

FIXED wrong reflection of backglass on AEROBATICS, CIRCUS and COMBAT.

FIXED missing startup music on CLOWN.

FIXED missing startup sound effects on FUTURE WORLD.

FIXED left spinner that rotated too less on CIRCUS and AEROBATICS.

myvSTqa.jpg

Top Bottom