• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

So... Anyone?

tumblr_lntvorzOyL1qm8vqso1_250.gif

Well, as long as Listerfeend didn't win I'm happy.

Here is a work-in-progress preview of another Game & Print Club release:

MARIO_RPREVIEW_zps40605229.jpg

My apologies on the delay of this piece. It was supposed to be released alongside The Girl from the Plains but due to unexpected delays it's still a while off. So instead, something else will be released in its place and this will come later.

My apologies on the delay of this piece. It was supposed to be released alongside The Girl from the Plains but due to unexpected delays it's still a while off. So instead, something else will be released in its place and this will come later.

This removes all the sting from not winning.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member

Is this available to Ambassadors? I am very interested in this.

This removes all the sting from not winning.

Dammit... I shouldn't have shown it off yet! I should've waited a few days in order to let that wound fester.

Is this available to Ambassadors? I am very interested in this.

Technically yes, as ambassadors automatically meet the pre-requisite, but this is not the ambassador print.

I hope being in the club already with the Wii U gets it I'm not a 3DS ambassador. Mr Bird what is the requirement?

Same as The Girl from the Plains. You only have to meet one of the following requirements. Either: 1. Own the game on the Wii / Wii U Virtual Console or SNES, 2. own a Wii U or 3. Own a 3DS.

Okay, so how do I prove that have the original SNES game? Dont wanna miss out on this print like the pikmin one. Looks great!

ah, just to clarify, you only have to meet 1 of the 3 requirements. So if you have a Wii U or a 3DS that would be the easiest way to verify. If you go with the SNES or Virtual Console one, you would need a photo of the game and have the e-mail you're ordering from somewhere in that photo.

Sushigod7

Nice that is an amazing amount of detail. Stout needs to do a Ghost in the Shell print.

edit: Just looked at the value and shit myself.

To those living in apartments, how are you mounting your frames without seriously damaging the walls? I'm afraid to mount any of them due to how heavy they are...

Glassboy

So, a little somethin' somethin' showed up in the mail today:

Super happy.
It's my favorite stout print behind "basterds" I remember the night of the first mondo mystery movie and anxiously awaiting the print reveal at my computer. As soon it was revealed I knew I had to have it. I then went to eBay and refreshed for like 4 hrs until the cheapest one popped up. I don't regret it for a second. I only wish I could have been at the actual show.

Glassboy

gorgeous print, congrats!

I was excited about this little guy showing up today:

339lph3.jpg
Nice! I hope he finishes the ff7 series. It seems like it would be A LOT less work and something people have been wondering about. Btw, what was the first print that got you into collecting?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I started with gig posters, actually.

I saw Olly star Wars but didn't really get deeper into. I also remember walking past Mondo Comic-Con booths and thinking they were awesome.

Whalen Steamboat Willie was an early one. sort of a weird hodgepodge of prints that spiraled into a flat file and such.

Glassboy

I started with gig posters, actually.

I saw Olly star Wars but didn't really get deeper into. I also remember walking past Mondo Comic-Con booths and thinking they were awesome.

Whalen Steamboat Willie was an early one. sort of a weird hodgepodge of prints that spiraled into a flat file and such.
Right on. What three prints in your collection that you would never let go, no matter the circumstances, what would they be? Also, are we gonna hear you on weekend confirmed anytime soon. Really enjoy you as a guest on that show

Sushigod7

The first GOT print is pretty cool I can live with the text but would be better without. Can't wait to see more from this show love the series.

Meier

Ack nevermind. Get it. It's the best piece ever.
I've got a honeymoon coming up in some months so it really has to be special for me to spend money at this point. My fiancée was surprised I didn't buy stuff to flip but I wanted to let people who could be legit buyers have a chance -- I've only flipped one print in my life and felt bad about it. I loved the Mother of Dragons giclee but $82 or so is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom