• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if I do not post here that often (I'm more lurking this thread), I'm in. I hope I'm allowed to be part of it. haha.

Of course. You're more than welcome to be a part of it. Please let other gaffers know as well.

Definitely in.

Edit: being 10th to respond also gets me print number 10 right?! :D

No. Not going to do it that way. Maybe I'll match it up with your Game & Print Club number if you so desire but this is not a Game & Print Club Print.

So any time frame we are looking at or are we to far in advance? I'm all giddy this is a great week for MGS.

Not sure on the timeframe, as the artist would have to fit us into his schedule. But I would think it's not too far in advance.

Also, please spread the word to other NeoGaffers.

What kind of BS is that, Mockingbird you left Sigma out in the cold!

edit: Wait isn't that next week?

I had no clue he was even in la. All the details were in the thread on expresso though!

Also, if you're going to be at SDCC on Thursday and are also on expressobeans pm me.

Sigma722

I left LA on Sunday. I'm just messin' though. Wish I could be in town for SDCC.. Would have made today a lot more interesting..

Sushigod7

I'm in for MGS print, artist going to sign the print? Also screen print or gicleé?

Screen print it's in the description! HYPE can't wait to see his designs if you guys haven't looked at his site check it out. He has worked on major movies and games. Really amazing he agreed to do our commission. Thanks again Mockingbird for getting a hold of him.

Kalren

I am in! Please!

Metal Gear!

Ash Thorp was not on my radar but his work is amazing!

tumblr_mikltlf4UD1qetwo2o5_500.jpg

lupinko

I'm in for the gaf MGS screenprint.

Unrelated I wish there were screenprints for Frances Ha and Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing, enjoyed both tremendously and loved Frances Ha especially.

Trasher

I had no clue he was even in la. All the details were in the thread on expresso though!

Also, if you're going to be at SDCC on Thursday and are also on expressobeans pm me.
Only going Friday. Have to work Thursday. Our TV show won't make itself sadly. Hopefully I'm not missing anything super cool and fun. :(

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I'm in for Metal Gear (as long as it's around $50). I might be down for 2, checking with a friend.

Might want to post a thread in Gaming if you want a ton of people.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I'm in for the MGS print. I'll be out of town with limited Internet for 3 weeks though but I'm in!

Speaking of which, are we going to have some kind of cap on this?

Currently the plan is to get to 75 for NeoGaf, while the artist gets 25 prints as part of the deal. So the run would be 100. If we get to 75, the cost should be less than $35 per print. Should because I don't know the exact cost of printing yet. It depends on how many colors the screen print is and what kind of paper is used. Will there be metallics or glow in the dark, etc.

Right now we're at 39 people that are in for-sure.

Once we hit the 75 number I will ask for $20 down-payment from everyone so the artwork process can begin. Then once the artwork is done I will ask for the rest to get started on the printing.

Does that sound good to everyone?

If we don't hit 75 but say we can hit 50, the cost per person would be $50 or less I believe.

What do you guys think?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Currently the plan is to get to 75 for NeoGaf, while the artist gets 25 prints as part of the deal. So the run would be 100. If we get to 75, the cost should be less than $35 per print. Should because I don't know the exact cost of printing yet. It depends on how many colors the screen print is and what kind of paper is used. Will there be metallics or glow in the dark, etc.

Once we hit the 75 number I will ask for $20 down-payment from everyone so the artwork process can begin. Then once the artwork is done I will ask for the rest to get started on the printing.

If we don't hit 75 but say we can hit 50, the cost per person would be $50 or less I believe.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me.

Egnirys

What do you guys think?

That sounds great, honestly it was what I was expecting when I first told my fiance and we jumped on it.

Sushigod7

What do you guys think?

Good with me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom