• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/15/2013:

Psycho Artist Proof Edition by Daniel Danger

tumblr_mdyg0y1roH1rt9rulo1_500.jpg

24x36" 7 color screenprint. Signed /numbered artist proof edition.

How to buy online: http://store.tinymediaempire.com/ between 2-3 PM EST.

Psycho Variant Artist Proof Edition by Daniel Danger

tumblr_mdyg0y1roH1rt9rulo1_500silver.jpg

24x36" 7 color screenprint. Signed /numbered artist proof edition.

In the House of the Undying Artist Proof Edition by Daniel Danger

tumblr_mjdwj045Zr1rt9rulo1_500.jpg

“in the house of the undying”
for HBO & Mondo Gallery’s Game of Thrones art show
24x36" 7 color screenprint on black paper
Signed /numbered artist proof edition.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Shit, I was away for a few. Count me in on that Neogaf Metal Gear commission piece. I'm all fucking for it!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
$100...I don't know if I want to drop that much on another GoT print. Ugh. This one is so good though. :(

I'm tempted too. I bought one from a GAFfer a few weeks ago for a friend, and it's gorgeous in person. But then again, every Daniel Danger piece I've seen is gorgeous in person.

And yowza at those Daniel Tong prints. If I was lucky enough to be at SDCC, I'd totally line up for that Metropolis.

Trasher

I'm tempted too. I bought one from a GAFfer a few weeks ago for a friend, and it's gorgeous in person. But then again, every Daniel Danger piece I've seen is gorgeous in person.

And yowza at those Daniel Tong prints. If I was lucky enough to be at SDCC, I'd totally line up for that Metropolis.

Well it sold out pretty fast, so we don't have that problem anymore. :)

Yeah, that deal for it from the GAFer the other month was quite awesome.

Friday release at Mondo's booth at SDCC:

Godzilla by Phantom City Creative

PCC-GodzillaREG-blog.jpg

24″ x 36″. hand-numbered edition of 275. $45

Godzilla Variant Edition by Phantom City Creative

PCC-GodzillaVAR-blog.jpg

24″ x 36″. hand-numbered edition of 100. $70

Ash was thinking of what to do for Metal Gear Solid and he sent in this sketch:

Ash Thorp said:
I was thinking Grey Fox or Cyber Ninja would be the coolest to draw. He was my favorite villain in the game. Loved its design.

Think this could work for you guys?

ASH_MGS_COMP_2_zps984b0687.png

ASH_MGS_COMP_zps8e6a6ddd.png

LaneDS

Voting a thousand times yes to him doing anything Gray Fox related... seems like it would be a great match for his style based on the samples posted.

Hey Mockingbird

Can I order one more MGS poster?
So, two for Slacky ^^

Cheers

Sure!

Hey Mockingbird,

Can I also get in on the Poster?
I commit to paying.

I bloody love Grey Fox.

Of course!

We're at 65 people now!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69965076&postcount=8694

------------

A suggestion I'd like to make for the poster would be for an original title treatment. I love how he naturally incorporated the Pacific Rim titles into his prints. Would you guys like to see something like that? Or would you prefer the official title/logo?

Now that I've seen a sketch I'm in for a MGS print.

I'd much prefer a new title as well though. The official title just reminds me of a Gamestop type poster.

Fletcher

------------

A suggestion I'd like to make for the poster would be for an original title treatment. I love how he naturally incorporated the Pacific Rim titles into his prints. Would you guys like to see something like that? Or would you prefer the official title/logo?

Yes, please! Original title treatment.

My man.

You KNOW I am in for this stuff. Chalk me up.

Also I'd be REAL down for the original title treatment as well. Plus 1 for that.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
I'm down for whatever works best for the artist, as far as the logo is concerned.

Also, can you put me down for an extra print? Going to see if I can somehow get one to make its way to Kojima.

69 people. At this point the total cost per person is less than $35 per person prior to shipping =)

I will start collecting downpayments on the 23rd (which at this point is $21.74 per person).

Sushigod7

I'm down for whatever works best for the artist, as far as the logo is concerned.

Also, can you put me down for an extra print? Going to see if I can somehow get one to make its way to Kojima.

I was thinking the same thing when we came up with MGS for the idea. I'll go in a few extra bucks to cover the cost on it. We need to figure out a way to get it to him. We could ask the good people at 8-4 Play.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
I was thinking the same thing when we came up with MGS for the idea. I'll go in a few extra bucks to cover the cost on it. We need to figure out a way to get it to him. We could ask the good people at 8-4 Play.

Good call! I'll try and figure something out. Maybe some other people in here have some ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom