• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Damn. Is it too late to be added to the MGS list? I'd love to get in.

Here's the rundown of my Comic-con purchases. I spent way too much.

Olly Moss - Heroes
Olly Moss - G Man
Olly Moss - Ski Free
Olly Moss - Spirited Away (Variant)
Mike Mitchell - Jabba JLU
Mike Mitchell - Hulk JLU
William Stout - King Kong
Ken Taylor - Aliens (Regular)
Mark Englert - Apollo
Mark Englert - The Shining
Martin Ansin - Conan (Variant)
Tyler Stout - Ghibli Vinyl
Drew Struzan - Dark Tower

Sushigod7

Damn. Is it too late to be added to the MGS list? I'd love to get in.

Here's the rundown of my Comic-con purchases. I spent way too much.

Olly Moss - Heroes
Olly Moss - G Man
Olly Moss - Ski Free
Olly Moss - Spirited Away (Variant)
Mike Mitchell - Jabba JLU
Mike Mitchell - Hulk JLU
William Stout - King Kong
Ken Taylor - Aliens (Regular)
Mark Englert - Apollo
Mark Englert - The Shining
Martin Ansin - Conan (Variant)
Tyler Stout - Ghibli Vinyl
Drew Struzan - Dark Tower

Holy balls man that is a awesome haul!! Congrats

My Durieux 'US to Europe By Air' variant is sitting in the damn post office.

Gotta say, I really hate not getting any shipping updates until it's at your door (or a notice was left). I could have picked it up on my lunch break!!!

Sushigod7

My Durieux 'US to Europe By Air' variant is sitting in the damn post office.

Gotta say, I really hate not getting any shipping updates until it's at your door (or a notice was left). I could have picked it up on my lunch break!!!

I've noticed that more lately with USPS wonder what the deal is, I guess they are not scanning at the arrival of the package only the delivery. Nice print though! That is such an amazing got one for my Dad.

Rinemy. For some reason I can't send you a private message. It says you've turned messaging off or something. Please turn it on and send me a PM so I can tell you how to send a down-payment for the commission. Thanks!

I used the PayPal app so it didn't have the gift option iirc, so I used the friend/family send money option instead.

Yeah, that worked out fine as well.

Also,

I've send out the down-payment instructions to everyone now except rinemy, I think. If you haven't received instructions but are on the list, please let me know.

Once payment is made, I will mark it off within 48 hours over here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=72185281&postcount=8993

This is a strange question, but exactly what color in the Cowboy Bebop print? I'm color blind and it looks pink or purple to me, but I see people saying its red or blue. maybe I'm just confused and they're talking about a different print.

Sigma722

This is a strange question, but exactly what color in the Cowboy Bebop print? I'm color blind and it looks pink or purple to me, but I see people saying its red or blue. maybe I'm just confused and they're talking about a different print.

The regular is primarily a Red-Magenta, kind of on the pink-side and almost a lapis blue.

The variant is the same red, and then different shades of grey.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Just sent my $40 Mockingbird.

I just used pay for goods and services or whatever it was, added my username in the comments. Hopefully that works.

Sushigod7

The reg is red & blue the variant is grey & red. That's what I see at least.

edit: beaten by a more descriptive post lol

Sushigod7

Just sent my $40 Mockingbird.

I just used pay for goods and services or whatever it was, added my username in the comments. Hopefully that works.

If you send that way I believe it deducts the paypal fee that's why he was saying send as a gift.

edit: sorry for two in a row should have edited then quoted

Sigma722

Oh, I didn't know there was another way to send. Can I cancel and re-send?

I think it's trapped now. If Mockingbird refunds you, it still takes a couple of percent out of the refund.

I think to make it right so that Mockingbird has the full $20, would be to do a gift payment of $.60 to him.

Or if people are wanting to pay regular non-gift, you could always pay $20.62, and the 3% (i think it's 3%) that is taken out would bring it down to 20.

Anyways.....................

EDIT: I guess for you it would be "gifting" $1.20 since you were a double buyer. Forgot about that.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Huh, Mockingbird, let me know what mine comes through as and I can gift extra if needed. Apologies for the issues, I don't use PayPal a lot. :p

For the life of me I see no "gift" option on the site, is it just the "give to family" option?

Just giving you crap haha. But yeah it is the give to family option that way you are eating the fees instead of the person you are sending it to. I am sure you and who ever else made the same mistake can just send the extra no harm no foul.

Meier

For the life of me I see no "gift" option on the site, is it just the "give to family" option?
Yeah, that is the same concept. In that case, there is no fee if it's from your paypal account and if you send via CC you pay the transaction fee (88 cents in my case or probably $1.76 for you).

Ok, I just updated the list of people that paid. I also sent refunds to the three people that paid via payment/goods/services. Please resend it via gift option.

Unfortunately paypal keeps 30 cents for each of those transactions. Damn you paypal!

Kerrinck

Ok, I just updated the list of people that paid. I also sent refunds to the three people that paid via payment/goods/services. Please resend it via gift option.

Unfortunately paypal keeps 30 cents for each of those transactions. Damn you paypal!

I'll have to send it to ya as a normal payment, will make sure to add some extra to cover fees. Weird banking rule in my country doesn't allow paypal gifting.

lupinko

After seeing the movie and thinking about it more, I'd like to get Ortiz's OGF print. It'll only be available via Allcity right? Does anyone know if those guys in the UK do paypal or ship internationally?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

Apologies! I'll resend.

EDIT: Resent!

Sushigod7

War Games by James White

$45
24" X 36" 5 Color Screenprint
http://www.skuzzles.com/products/war-games-1983-poster-by-james-white-regular

ifderWplTIdaA.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention. Ash lives a bit north of San-Diego. About a 3 hour drive for me one-way. But we're going to arrange it so these will all be hand-numbered and hand-signed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom